Ecocide

Level 32
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
IGN: Ecocide
DATE: Augest 16th 2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Please more Gang VS Gang stuff not just saying this because I CopRP but it's just much cooler to see rather then just "Gangrper has kps on cop, oh cop got killed, gotta go manhunt the gangrper" I'm not sure if anyone remembers the tunnel event but stuff like that was cool, Bashkimi was also a kinda cool gang. To help encourage more gang vs gang rp maybe make a reward for gangrps/gangs who actually work to take out other gangs/start beef with other gangs instead of just killing cops

Discussion for readers:
This will also hopefully encourage people to make more gangs/get verified gangs I'm not sure if I'm the only person that noticed but I haven't seen actual gangs in awhile the last gang I remember that was super active was ZT

Ecocide

Level 32
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
in my opinion cops dying isnt a common thing and another thing is if we gangrp vs gangrp cops will just come to us theyre not just going to leave us alone i would like to fight other gangs but like zero said in his feedback there is no other gangs to go against :/
if there's no gangs to go against don't be afraid to just make your own gang!

Ecocide

Level 32
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
Kryptonium most cops dont care about there characters, sorry if I offended you that's just what I hear people say most about you (not cops)

Ecocide

Level 32
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
throwaways vs throwaways
we roleplay our characters and still develop them as little as we can but again in the kpd you're always reminded that your character can die at any time (since anything and everything cops do give kps) and that just kinda led to some people not caring if they died or not.

Ecocide

Level 32
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
Hey Silver. I don't get offended in anyway. Let's accept that fact that it is the reality these days anyways. Let's wait for Im6 to reply to this thread himself & see how it went. We constanly arguing about it doesn't change any outcome of this, and yeah safe! ~Kryptonium (didn't really mean to flex my og forum account btw i'm just being flexy).
ya ofc! I only really wanted a discussion on the last part lol

zxxo

Level 108
I'd love some more organization vs organization; but again, like you had said, we need more people to coordinate some militia's.. or even a family. I remember having family wars, that was fun. Killing cops is the same ol' same ol', unless you plan their death differently..
Bringing org v org will allow cops to have more fun, manhunts are boring; same with killing cops. :sunglasses: All we really need is to find people with motive to make an organization again.

zodiac

Level 4
I think the major point that people don't really notice anymore is that gangrp isn't the only thing dying here, it's just RP as a general. Touring spawn, the most you see is AFK players or people running around, doing absolutely nothing RP wise. I think most gangrpers have started to think about things more from a winning perspective, and as long as they don't die they don't mind so they are happy enough to act like they gangrp but don't want to have that risk.

not really relevant to my point above, but "(since anything and everything cops do give kps)" -silver, i would disagree, the only two ways players attain permissions where they can actually fight back against the kpd is when they have basically already lost - a taser shot or the action to /me cuffs.

anyways, yeah i think there needs to be a revert to the old meta, where gangrpers were chill OOC'ly but were enemies IC'ly, like the example you gave, ghost and zt. now with the black market being more active, i believe gangrpers should seek other gangrpers in local hotspots like spawn which should probably turn into a non safe zone soon because removing gangrp from spawn practically limits rp even more. people should be SEEKING beef, without it being classed as baiting perms.

zodiac

Level 4
I'd also like to say the core problem with current gangrp, is the KPD being onto us a lot of the time, which has been somewhat nerfed through CCTV rules, however I can't even have a small fight with someone in an alley way, or even punch someone once in a shop without the cops instantly coming to arrest me. I understand its realistic that people call the police so often, and although I don't know how to solve this issue, I think it really discourages people from gangrping, knowing that most of the time they'll be caught almost instantly with little to no investigation taking place. This also gives way for the Detective unit of the police to work more and have more use.

Ecocide

Level 32
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
two ways players attain permissions
two ways? you can get kill perms from things like them trying to search you if you have a weapon on you, tasing, ofc cuffing, but again things like that are things we do all the time its like the basics and stuff (I'm not sure if the first part changed but from my knowledge, it hasn't?)

I don't know why they made spawn a safe zone? either it was because way to much crime was happening there or because you can quickly warp there- OR because no players exist there and they don't want people seeing gangrp right away? I'm not sure but I agree with the "people should be SEEKING beef, without it being classed as baiting perms" some people do it correctly! and others don't maybe someone should make an example on forms what looks like baiting and what would be starting beef

Ecocide

Level 32
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
however I can't even have a small fight with someone in an alley way, or even punch someone once in a shop without the cops instantly coming to arrest me.

cops aren't even allowed to arrest for one hit- if that's happened before please report it, or I would start recording your game constantly or something like that

"knowing that most of the time they'll be caught almost instantly with little to no investigation taking place. This also gives way for the Detective unit of the police to work more and have more use." that's actually been a little problem on our side recently! because ofc they cant do detective stuff because that involves looking for like fallen hairs or dead skin, blood stains, stuff gangrps don't really leave behind so an investigation cant really be made on it BUT if you think there's another way of doing this please dm cloud_divider#3828

"I understand its realistic that people call the police so often, and although I don't know how to solve this issue, I think it really discourages people from gangrping" i agree that gangrps seemed discouraged to actually go out and do stuff which is why some have throw away characters or just not as developed (just from what I've seen so far some gangrps are super different than that) but like that's why I'm hoping the server does something to reward gangrps but ones that actually wanna do gang on gang roleplay not just crimerp? uh new name for it cause its not gangrp anymore at this point its just a group of friends killing someone cause they got perms
(OPENNOT PLEASE MAKE A GANG I THINK YOU COULD BE GOOD AT IT as long as it stays under control and stuff TRY TO GET IT VERIFIED AND ALL THAT)

zodiac

Level 4
about ur first thing about how the ways to gain kps on the police, you can't get kill perms on an officer if they are clearly attempting to arrest you or are going to have to. so even if you have a weapon on you and you get told to face the wall, you can't kill an officer which shocked me too when i found out. there are even instances where when you are being chased by the police with tasers, you dont have kill permissions until tased precisely, meaning if they fail an attempt to tase you, you wont have kill permissions.

the thing with safe zone at spawn is, it kind of kills rp at spawn, Karakura as it is, is a pretty crime fueled place, hosting a lot of crime as it should be. unfortunately, the way things are, if nothing entertaining occurs at spawn, the most people do is run around and be afk, which should not be an influence for new players. witnessing rp first hand is a good way to immerse into roleplay, whether it be any type. i can say that from experience, as when i first joined, i pretty much liked the whole combat system that i witnessed at spawn because i knew no where else to go, and thats just how it is with new players, they dont remember every turn they take until they find the shopping district. in no way am i saying that gangrp should be the only/major rp occuring in spawn but seeing as its disallowed in spawn and the current state of rp in spawn right now is pretty bland, should not be a coincidence.

EDIT:
just realised you made another reply and to which I understand most of and the punch thing was a bit of an exaggeration. (to your point about me making a gang, i think i would do it on the circumstance that it is relatively small yet active and reliable but all is appreciated and this is why we are friends lmfao)

cooliecut

Level 1
The thing is, people dont ALLOW you to beef them. Any sort of 'beef' you try to start gets classified as perm baiting. I've been trying to do this with a couple of friends and I can tell you, it just don't work.

Ecocide

Level 32
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
The thing is, people dont ALLOW you to beef them. Any sort of 'beef' you try to start gets classified as perm baiting. I've been trying to do this with a couple of friends and I can tell you, it just don't work.

maybe staff should make a form that would give an example of whats baiting perms and whats considered starting beef, it would be very helpful

Feuri_

Level 4
theres more thrill when you throw out risk with a character you love; more adrenaline AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
with what zxxo said it would add alot more thrill when you throwout rish with a char you love. but the thing about that is, and ive heard this from multiple people, is that they dont have an emotional char they have and even when they do they gangrp on a char they dont care about which takes away the fun from roleplaying. im just thinking we should only have a limit number of characters that we can play as at a time. maybe implement the system from FRP onto SRP yknow?

Users who are viewing this thread