Ayouub

Level 11
godsfavourite
godsfavourite
Notable
IGN: VodkaRP
DATE: 12/20/2021
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
In order to help fixing the GangRP (from the staff side), a huge step could be taken and it would really help in doing so. Making a specific Thread in the forums/Karakura Crime discord about GangRP and every single rule in it, how to determine the right perms in a said situation, how to know if an outfit is identifiable, how does the CombatRP work in specific details ect.. + making an announcement whenever anything changes (using a specific role just to not ping everyone) . The current GangRP rules are just mentioned in the server rules and is missing many things which allows people to make up rules sometimes.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
First of all this would help the GangRP take a huge step in order to get fixed. Secondly, it will reduce the amount of FailRP happening in the last few months because of GangRP situations which will automatically make it easier for staff members to do their job.

Lolz

Level 6
+1
I only agree with this since there are many people who do not know how to gangrp all that well. Also things in gangrp too much, also there should be more things to kinda sets up an idea for what to do when you are in different settings or different actings.

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
It is the player's responsibility to further educate themselves on the rules, the staff can't make it any easier than it already is. I've been GangRPing for years, not once have I had an argument over perms. If someone says you don't have perms, don't even respond to them. You can either send a screenshot to them with the rule itself and if that doesn't work don't get toxic with them, just call a staff member and they'll handle the situation accordingly.​

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
It is the player's responsibility to further educate themselves on the rules, the staff can't make it any easier than it already is. I've been GangRPing for years, not once have I had an argument over perms. If someone says you don't have perms, don't even respond to them. You can either send a screenshot to them with the rule itself and if that doesn't work don't get toxic with them, just call a staff member and they'll handle the situation accordingly.​
I think this is just a simple guidebook on gangrp for new players that are interested and so people understand how perms work etc…..

Chei.

Level 9
IGN: VodkaRP
DATE: 12/20/2021
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
In order to help fixing the GangRP (from the staff side), a huge step could be taken and it would really help in doing so. Making a specific Thread in the forums/Karakura Crime discord about GangRP and every single rule in it, how to determine the right perms in a said situation, how to know if an outfit is identifiable, how does the CombatRP work in specific details ect.. + making an announcement whenever anything changes (using a specific role just to not ping everyone) . The current GangRP rules are just mentioned in the server rules and is missing many things which allows people to make up rules sometimes.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
First of all this would help the GangRP take a huge step in order to get fixed. Secondly, it will reduce the amount of FailRP happening in the last few months because of GangRP situations which will automatically make it easier for staff members to do their job.

-1/+1

Honestly - it’s an amazing idea & it would obviously be very useful to new players, older players + people who understand a ‘GangRP rule’ but need more information on it.

But the question is; would people actually take time out of their day(s) and read it? If not then what’s the point of it being there?

Ayouub

Level 11
godsfavourite
godsfavourite
Notable
-1/+1

Honestly - it’s an amazing idea & it would obviously be very useful to new players, older players + people who understand a ‘GangRP rule’ but need more information on it.

But the question is; would people actually take time out of their day(s) and read it? If not then what’s the point of it being there?
It would be used more as a reference in some situations where both parties don't know what is FailRP or what isn't. And for the new players that want to get into GangRP. Pretty much it would be more as a guide book that alerts players incase of updates

Naishoten

Level 40
Naishoten
Naishoten
Omega
There are two guides for GangRPers, one written by myself, and one written by staff.

Staff

Mine
Yes these guides do exist, however most people have ignored the point of them. Specifically the acting on kill perms from yours. I like you idea of really reflecting if you should act on the perms before deciding. Most people don't do that though. I would like a bit more of a rules reference rather than a guide. We want something we can reference when someone decides to act on things.

Naishoten

Level 40
Naishoten
Naishoten
Omega
We definitely need a thread related to the full rules of gangRP and combatRP. Some people are still playing by the outdated rule of KPS for knockout with a bali, I seen it recently and the death got voided. A are that people can refer to would put less work on staff and keep things from getting voided as often.

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
idk if ur illiterate or just ignorant the brother clearly said "the rules constantly change" so i have no clue who u think u are speaking on this level of superiority about "i've been on the server for years". please come back to reality and get off the high horse.
Bro it's a cube roleplay server, it really ain't that deep. Like I said, if the rules constantly change, read them frequently. I read them weekly, and I know a lot of others do as well. Rlly out here turning this into a twitter thread

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
We definitely need a thread related to the full rules of gangRP and combatRP. Some people are still playing by the outdated rule of KPS for knockout with a bali, I seen it recently and the death got voided. A are that people can refer to would put less work on staff and keep things from getting voided as often.
Of course, I do believe the rules could be somewhat expanded on as well. I do believe that it's mostly the player's job to familiarize themselves with the rules though. If you read the rules frequently there's basically no room for mess-ups.

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
its not about a "cube roleplay server" its about ur attitude. furthermore its a known fact that rules are not always on the rule list. if u want examples i can provide. i really dont know why u cant support this idea saying "the staff cant make it easier than it is" when he just proposed an idea to make it easier than it is.
People are allowed to have their opinions…

Users who are viewing this thread