mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

get rid of it

Tarxan

Level 25
IGN: xansder
DATE: 9/4/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: The second park. (The one that already has a football pitch). Change it entirely to be the skatepark everyone has been asking for or finally add a basketball court that's outside of school. There is legitimately no reason as to why there should be a second playground, especially considering there is very little to no ChildRP that occurs in the server.

NukaRndz

Level 53
IGN: xansder
DATE: 9/4/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: The second park. (The one that already has a football pitch). Change it entirely to be the skatepark everyone has been asking for or finally add a basketball court that's outside of school. There is legitimately no reason as to why there should be a second playground, especially considering there is very little to no ChildRP that occurs in the server.
I would be all for this happening, however here are the points brought up last time we proposed a skate part ; https://schoolrp.net/threads/pending-karakura-skatepark.26776/
The thought of it is to add something that people will actually use, I don't see how adding a skate park, VS. a playground park that is already there, will have much difference in role play or the community as a whole. This point can be proven wrong, but you'll have alot of people make mention to this.
If you were to add an out of school basketball court I feel like it would have the same effect. The football field out of school is rarely used, and honestly I don't see a point in adding more out of school sports fields if they will barely be used.

zxxo

Level 108
I'd love a skatepark, though as I look at it, it seems as if the owners would like to appoint their additions towards the school rather than the exterior, hopefully they will add something cool. They can say "it'd be useless in less of a week", though that's with majority of the things we have, I mean look at the shopping district, barely anyone hangs around there, or the woods for example.

We don't necessarily have to have strictly just a skatepark, but maybe like food-trucks around it. Realistically, there's foodtrucks, or essential need trucks around the pool of the park, and these can be ran by adults or even students who are 16+. I don't think we should add like, real trucks that move, it'd work like a shop- it stays in one place, has chests of the resources, and intercons when the truck is active.
I don't know, I just think having a food truck for students to business themselves with is cool, allows them to have a view within businessrp without having to change into an adult for an entire shop.. anyways yea, uh SKATEPARK woo yes
+100000000000

Users who are viewing this thread