players online

Ghostfire's Somewhat Late Introduction

Lolo

Level 27
HaloBoss29
HaloBoss29
Notable+
Hey, I'm Ghostfire.

I'm sure a lot of you know me, whether you like me or not, I've been an active part of the community in the past few months, and I've gotten to know a lot of you. It might be time for a more proper introduction of myself.

Preferred Name
Just call me Ghostfire.

Country
Germany

Hobbies
Biking, running, traveling, gaming, history, writing, and learning foreign languages.

A bit of just free talk about myself. I go by he/him pronouns, and to describe my personality, I'm extremely random, and usually act somewhat immature, but I do have a much more mature side. My favorite game is a strategy, Hearts of Iron 4. Don't mind my 2100 hours on it. I do have a life outside of my computer believe it or not, making my schedule very irregular for SRP events on weekdays. I very much enjoy bullying certain parts of the community, SkyFantasyWorld and _Uraraka, and I have two characters I've played if you've seen me around, those characters being Isoroku Okinowa, and Koyuki Okinowa.

If you don't like me, just so you know, I don't care. Thought I'd throw that out there. :>

My discord is Ghostfire#9490 if you need it, and my IGNs are GhostfireRP and SnowflakeRP.

Anyways, have a good day, or bad day- depending on how edgy/emo you are, and I'll see everyone on the server. Au revoir!

Note- I don't care if you asked or not, does it seem like I care?
Koyuki's a cutie

Users who are viewing this thread