╰ ─┉┉┉─¡! • !¡─┉┉┉─ ╯

How old are you? (Optional):
I'm 18 years old.

╰ ─┉┉┉─¡! • !¡─┉┉┉─ ╯

What is your time zone?:
GMT+1

╰ ─┉┉┉─¡! • !¡─┉┉┉─ ╯

Describe your activity on the server:
I consider myself to be a pretty active player on SRP. I joined this server in December 2021 and I haven't taken a break since then. My level of activity now, i guess i would give myself a 7.5 out of 10. I would say I spend between 2 and 9 hours per day online roleplaying with friends and different people. I often change characters depending on what I'd like to do or what time it is. During my school hours, which often span from 6 AM to 4 PM, I tend to be less active since I come home late, eat and just want to relax. Even though I have a packed schedule I am always online in discord! If I'm not in school, you could see me more often online. Usually, I'm playing a different game, going to school, or hanging out with friends when I'm not online on the server.

╰ ─┉┉┉─¡! • !¡─┉┉┉─ ╯

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I am fully aware that if I am not active enough, my role may be removed. I genuinely think it makes sense to periodically check on activity to give other active gamers an opportunity to join the fantastic Faction!

╰ ─┉┉┉─¡! • !¡─┉┉┉─ ╯

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

╰ ─┉┉┉─¡! • !¡─┉┉┉─ ╯

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
Noss69
- Adult
Noss60 - Receptionist
PeepsRP - Dog
YoNanRP - Fox

╰ ─┉┉┉─¡! • !¡─┉┉┉─ ╯
What shop are you applying for?:
I am applying for any ‘Gifts & Accessories’’ shop. Yes i have looked through the shop roster and it seems like they are all closed. But i'm willing to take any when they are open!

╰ ─┉┉┉─¡! • !¡─┉┉┉─ ╯

Will you be changing the store’s name? If so, why?:
I will be re-naming whatever store I get within the Gifts & Accessories theme to ‘Misfits store’ . This is because I do also have a tailoring server called Misfits Corp. the business is about sewing clothes, building people's apartments/houses or just writing. I thought I wanted to create a store ICly where there will be a little difference but also the same. however, in this shop you can buy jewelery and accessories and maybe even some coffee.

╰ ─┉┉┉─¡! • !¡─┉┉┉─ ╯

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:
I may have always wanted to start my own business since I first joined this server. Being an SRP company owner excites me greatly because I've always wanted to do this in the real world. It's my desire that you get to meet and converse with a lot of new folks every day! I think I would be a really good shopkeeper, and this is a terrific start to a real experience away from Minecraft. I like to create a variety of things and try out different roles on SRP, and I think I'll especially enjoy this one and stick around for as long as I can. Since I am applying using an IC character that is a business owner already, I believe that this role would be a good fit for ICly as well!

When I see new stores opening or promoting all their new products for the store, I always become so excited to own one myself. If I were to handle it personally, I would love to notify everyone whenever I intend to open the store about the new customs or even a continuing event! My idea for when I can open the shop is; when it is between 6 and 12 o'clock in the evening, that's when there are the most people online I've realized, which then means I have time to open up and hopefully there will be a big crowd there wanting to buy my stuff! Owning a store myself would be the ultimate way for me to showcase my abilities.

╰ ─┉┉┉─¡! • !¡─┉┉┉─ ╯

Why do you believe you are suitable for this position?:
I believe I am well-qualified for this position due to my experience around both Minecraft and Discord as well as along with the job requirements. I'd say I know virtually everything you need to know about Discord, such as how to handle bots and construct things out of them and much more. Before my SRP journey I ran a discord server with over 1000 users, which was my very first experience. After that discord went dormant for a bit, I joined SRP and formed my own family with another friend, which now numbers roughly 180 people. After joining the Tailoring community, I applied for Misfits Corp, where I eventually became Admin, Manager, and Owner. These years in discord I have learned everything and know exactly how to manage a server, anyways enough about that.

Let's talk about how I could be suitable for this job ICly! Being a receptionist for almost 10 months already, I believe I have gathered valuable knowledge that qualifies me for a shopkeeper position in game. I know how to properly and cheerfully greet everyone at the front desk which will now be the till. My background in customer service has given me knowledge and awareness of client needs. My experience as a receptionist has provided me with a solid foundation of experience and skills when it comes to owning a shop In Game. I would be more than grateful to join this faction!

╰ ─┉┉┉─¡! • !¡─┉┉┉─ ╯

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:
The style should be primarily 1980s with a hint of modern. The store will be really cream white or dark green because it has that beautiful and calm forest vibe. As we attempt to have the most themes, a cottagecore vibe will permeate the eatery with numerous plants, leaves, and scented flowers. You may faintly hear really calming music playing in the store, but keep your comments to yourself because you never know who made the playlist!
Down below is a little list of thing i'd like to add to my shop to make it more unique!

The Season Corner
As you move deeper into the shop, you'll notice a little corner known as ‘The Season Corner’ where a variety of accessories and gifts are available based on the season of the year. In this delightful space, a plethora of accessories and gifts await. From bright springtime accessories to warm winter necessities, this corner promises an enchanting shopping experience for all the seasons so you better come by! In addition to the seasonal section, a small picture wall featuring photos of customers or staff members, including the employee of the month, is situated nearby. This to show appreciation and also customers are able to see familiar faces and feel a feeling of community, which adds a personal touch and acts as a visual reminder of the hardworking staff behind the store.

Cozy corner
Although the store may not have the most distinctive outside you have ever seen, the inside is what really matters, am I right? I will do my best to make it as unique as I can. Enjoy holding various enjoyable events, adding fresh merchandise to the store, and perhaps setting up a few different games? Additionally, I want to include a charming small area where you can have hot chocolate or a cup of coffee, along with two kinds of cookies, where you may sit and relax in a nice couch when you've finished shopping!. (If this can be added into a gifts & accessories store, I'll buy those things myself.)

Mystery bag.
Another thing I need to add to my store is a "mystery bag" where each bag can contain a random assortment of things from the store. Depending on the mix, this mystery bag may contain a variety of accessories such as hats, bags, jewelry, and much more. You can choose between a seasonal bag, stylish, cottage core or the trendy mystery bag. Different items will be included in each bag based on the style you chose, in addition they will contain 3 to 5 items depending. I think this is a surprising and exciting experience for all customers or even employees who'd like to buy one!

╰ ─┉┉┉─¡! • !¡─┉┉┉─ ╯

what designs will you have in your shop?:
I have most of the things in my head so if accepted I'd like to build the store my way! Here is just a little description of it;

➸ Exterior
When you first approach the store, you can grab a cup of tea or whatever you choose from one of the small tables outside the door. On a shelf on the left, you can see a variety of flowers and bright images of customers in the store. With all of those beautiful flowers, the air outside the shop smells wonderful. The windows are otherwise almost completely covered in leaves and create a generally nice and calm atmosphere.

➸ Interior
The interior primarily consists of a very cream white, dark green and some light blue look where you should feel at home but still away. Several clean shelves filled with everything you could possibly want! When you go to checkout I'd say it's very modern look with a few flower pots with different colors! A few images here and there of happy customers; if you also want to have your own picture up in the store, you can snap a picture over there!

╰ ─┉┉┉─¡! • !¡─┉┉┉─ ╯

what kind of events will you have in your shop?:
These are just some events I could think of right now, I will probably have a few others in mind but I don't want to flood the whole application with event ideas!

The Machine
games in a store, why? well because we are who we are.. There will be a machine there that you have to get 200 out of 200 on to get a special prize! The unique award is one of three options: a large sum of money, a cute cuddly toy, or a free item of your choice. If you score above 190 then you will get a consolation prize. This machine is not free; in order to participate, you must pay the person standing next to the machine 15k. Whatever the prices are, I, the shop-owner, will pay everything they win! This machine won’t always be there but it might appear in any of the openings so keep your eyes open!

Santa is coming!
Santa?! Yes santa, he will go into the store and make sure no children have ended up on santa's
naughty list, maybe you re-gifted the scarf Grandma gave you last year, you know, the one she knit herself OR you took out your cell telephone at the dinner table! not acceptable, that's why he's there to save Christmas! to all good children, he will go around and give out a free piece of candy as a thank you. You can of course take a picture with him after the shopping spree is over!

Creepy halloween
One of the best traditions, in my opinion, is Halloween. Cozy dark weather, nice colors and a generally good vibe. I therefore aim to improve it as much as I can for both our consumers and, naturally, our employees. There will be extra exclusive items on the list and an orange and black theme throughout the store. Of course, it would be extremely welcomed if any staff member wanted to play a ghost in the shop during this time. We don't want them to bother our customers too much, but they might fly around and spook them, who knows!

Everything for sale
Everything at this amazing store will be on sale, so you should come on in! One day, we'll put everything on sale as a way of saying thank you to everyone who comes by and purchases our goods! We really hope you like it!

╰ ─┉┉┉─¡! • !¡─┉┉┉─ ╯

What will you sell in your shop?:
The store will have everything that can be found in a store of this kind, such adorable plush toys, caps, necklaces and bracelets, and much much more. In addition, I'll sell anything the store already owns.

I am planning to buy my very own customs to the store to make it even more unique. These are some of my ideas to bring into the store!

How many employees do you plan to have?:
I plan to have a total of 24 employees within the store if you count me and the managers in, here is the list of them!

Shopkeeper 1/1
Alessia Misono | Noss69

Being a shopkeeper comes with a lot of responsibility; you have to look out for multiple people at once including your customers and the employees. You have to ensure that everyone acts appropriately, and retain a positive attitude toward coworkers and customers. You are the one that launched the company from the ground up and ensures that everything goes according to plan. I am incredibly committed and treat this work seriously and I believe I'm the best candidate for the role of shopkeeper.

Manager 2/3
Edith Misono | Cawot69
Rumiko S. Sanbuono | Blannett3

Those with the same level of authority over the company as its owner are its managers. Since the beginning, they have been active and can support the owner, as managing numerous guests at once can occasionally be challenging, but that’s why they are there as a helping hand!

╰ ─┉┉┉─¡! • !¡─┉┉┉─ ╯

Head Employee 0/2

Being promoted to the position of Head Employee indicates that you have demonstrated the abilities to advance within the store. Head employees hold a higher position than employees. You can make sure that the other workers do well in this function. One option is to report to a higher-up if someone does anything that is outside the scope of their position. You can also instruct the new hires and respond to their inquiries because you are more knowledgeable about the company than they are.

Employees 0/18
Employee is when you apply for a job and are employed by the owner. If you have made it this far, we believe in you and your application shows that you are a mature candidate for this position and we hope that you stay and enjoy it here!

╰ ─┉┉┉─¡! • !¡─┉┉┉─ ╯

What are your employees going to wear?:
Uniforms are important to me for my new store since they not only create a professional and unified image for both employees and clients, but they also encourage a sense of unity and belonging among the team. Furthermore, uniforms minimize the need for staff to prepare their attire, saving time and decreasing stress. By employing uniforms, my store will reflect a professional and orderly appearance, increasing the overall client experience.

I currently have this one outfit, but I plan to expand my collection by creating more male outfits and also a few unisex ones when I have the time to.

╰ ─┉┉┉─¡! • !¡─┉┉┉─ ╯

What are some new advertisement examples you could use?:
I’ll of course add some nice colors to these whenever it is about to be sent out ICly, these are just some examples I might use.

/advert This place smells so good, what new store is it? Hello and welcome to the Misfits Store, here you can purchase adorable plushies, stylish sunglasses, or even some of our newest customs! GPS:

/advert *Machine noises* Is it the reward machine, I wonder? Stop by, try your luck, and perhaps win something special! Don't forget to shop as well! GPS:

/advert Introducing our exciting new arrivals at Misfits Store! Discover the latest trends and must-have items that are sure to elevate your style. GPS:

╰ ─┉┉┉─¡! • !¡─┉┉┉─ ╯

How do you apply for the Shop?:
In order to become one of our employees, we will have a channel where you can open up a ticket and then get sent to a private channel where you can fill in your application, no one is able to see this ticket expect the owner, managers and the SRP staff. Applications will be revived from time to time as I or someone else has the opportunity to do so. You have to be at least 15 years old (ICly) to work at the Misfits Store. More information about the rules is in the discord!

Everyone is welcome to join our great Discord, and it won't just be a little, boring discord; it will also have tons of entertaining features, such as; All members/employees are invited to take part in a giveaway of a free item, cash, and other prizes. We do this in order to get more customers who either want to be part of the shop and apply or just be a happy little customer! We'll also have a channel in case there are any new products in the shop, so be sure to log in before they sell out! Additionally, there will be a Voice Chat channel where you may communicate with anyone on the server!

Discord Invite: (The discord is completed, links it if accepted as i don't want people to join just yet!)

╰ ─┉┉┉─¡! • !¡─┉┉┉─ ╯

what do we look for when we hire people?:

ACTIVITY:
Being active is a big part of managing to have a job and shows that you are motivated and willing to take initiative. We want active staff who can log in anytime they are told to. Of course, if you have a valid cause to be away, there is no need. This means if you also get accepted, I'd like to see some activity within the employee chat to.

EXPERIENCE:
We'll look at how much experience you have dealing with people. This might be if you have individuals taking orders from you as a tailor, or if you have previously worked in a shop or in a faction. If you believe you don't have much experience standing in a shop selling different things, inform the owner/management and we'll have someone teach you!

EFFORT:
Putting in effort in your application is crucial for several reasons. It shows that you are really interested and invested in having the job which we want. Putting in extra effort to your application can help you stand out and increase your chances of getting into the job. Lastly, It's always good to double-check your application to see if you can add anything else to make it better! Always check your spelling and words.

╰ ─┉┉┉─¡! • !¡─┉┉┉─ ╯​

╰ ─┉┉┉─¡! • !¡─┉┉┉─ ╯
Character’s Full Name:
Alessia Misono

Character’s Age:
27 years old

Nationality:
Russian & German
Title:
Ms Misono

Backstory:
(I’m sorry I can't find the short version of my backstory…)

Age 0-10 - Those were the happy years.
Alessia Misono, a lovely and caring soul, was born on the 24th of October in Moskva, Russia in 1996. Alessia together with her twin would be born in the Misono family standing with her father Rengo Dietrich Misono, Ko’ona Misono and the brother Kazuto Misono who was born in 1992 who would grow up being very distant from his family. Between the ages of 3 and 5, Alessia would not have been so girly like all the other kids. She always enjoyed playing with toy cars and trucks. She was always forced by her sister and brother to play their game called ''house'' with dolls. The game ''house'' consisted of Kazuto playing the role of father, Edith being the mother and Alessia would be the baby. Not only did she play house with her siblings. Alessia has always enjoyed drawing with her colorful crayons. She became more and more talented at drawing. She even went out with her drawings and sold a nice little picture to the elderly people. When she got older between 8-10 she noticed that her brother Kazuto was less and less playful with the twins which made them very sad but they always had each other and always had a good time together... most of the time. as she got closer and closer to the age of 10, her father would notice how his twins were becoming more and more like their mother. But Edith being almost identical to their mother because of her heterochromia eyes and pale skin whilst Alessia having her greens eyes and a tad bit tanner skin. Overall the Misono family would have a good 10 years with each other. Happiness, road trips and joy. . . Atleast if you ask Edith

Alessia and Edith would be playing outside in their backyard, when their dad came with a happy smile while their mother… not so much. Their dad would gladly explain how he had convinced their mother and brother how they should move to Germany to start over and be closer to Nana and papa, Alessia had hopes of moving to Germany and getting a good life, while Edith had some protests against it. almost 4 months had passed and the Misono family would fly down to Berlin, Germany Berlin where they would spend most of their lives now. When they had to move, they had to change schools and learn a whole new language. Luckily their dad had already taught them the basics, they weren't the best but you’d be able to understand them. Their mother would make sure they didn't lose their Russian speaking so she would speak to them in Russian as often as she could, calling and texting them only in Russian, whilst Edith had some trouble mixing the languages up Alessia would seem to understand both German and Russian.

One evening as Edith and Alessia were walking home from school, her dad would get a phone call from the school's principal about Edith failing the German language and Alessia failing English.

“Hello, this is Mr. Fischer the Principal of **** school, am i talking to Edith and Alessia's parents?” In confusion and a concerned look on his face their father would answer calmly
“Ah, yes it's their father speaking, how may I help you sir?” he would hear a relief sigh from the other line as well as a cough as he made his voice clear
‘’Yes hello, I have some concerns about your two daughters, Alessia and Edith? They are both currently failing in German and English and if they don’t fix it over the summer they might have to repeat a year. Would you like for us to come up with a plan or do you have it under control..?” The male's voice would sound relfied as he finished his speech and a small pen click could be heard. Alessia’s father is standing by the phone. Looking down at his feet he would simply sigh as he rubbed his neck in pure disappointment.
“...I see.. well make sure she gets extra work done, i have a plan to improve it here back home. if it dont change over a month let me know. Thank you sir for bringing this to my attention. Bye and goodnight” her dad would hang up the phone before he could get and answer and march straight to his wife starting to complain and blame her for his daughters downfall, unsure of what she was accused for she would start to defend herself as well as she tried to get to know why they were yelling.

Edith and Alessia would walk the long path home, they usually never do that since they want to come home as quick as they could but today they decided to since it was beautiful weather and a bit of a longer walk never hurted anyone right? they would walk on the path looking at all the things around them, the green grass, the blue sky and the smell of flowers would be memorable, becoming closer and closer towards their house they would feel both relieved and the exhaustion from the day would kick in. They would open the door with joyful faces but that soon washed away as they saw and heard their parents arguing. Edith and Alessia would both stand in the hallway listening to their parents fight and slowly but quietly get their jacket and shoes off, right about then their older brother came in time and heard the arguing, let out a sigh and took Edith and Alessia to their rooms as he went to his. locking it behind him. Alessia would get into her own thing as the fight downstairs continued, Alessia and Edith however became more and more curious about the fight. Edith would sneak out of the room while Alessia tried to hold her back from listening to their conversation but it did not work. Now Alessia and Edith are sitting down onto the top step and listening. As they sat there the conversation of them and their bad grades became a hot topic. Alessia did not like to see her parents fight just because her grades were bad. During Alessia’s last months of being 10 years old she would sit everyday after school working on math and all the other subjects she needed to work on almost so that she does not communicate with her siblings at all. Some months after turning 11 years old

the arguing would become violent and at this time. not only her mother would be getting yelled at, everyone around him would, it never became physical when it came to edith but mentally it was draining. The night Edith would turn 16 her older brother would leave the home for good, unsure of when or where he would be going. She woke up that morning to find Kazuto's letter letting his sister know he would be alright and not to worry about him and he will someday find us again. With one of their safe persons gone, Edith and Alessia only had each other, they would try to be there and support each other though it was hard with the fights in the background.

Not even 2 weeks after Kazuto left Edith would wake up in the middle of the night to get herself a glass of water, while Edith opened the door Alessia would sneak down to the stairs again to see what she was up to. While Alessia sat on the stairs and Edith in the hallway, she would stumble upon her mother, having her bags and all in a mess and a hurry. As Alessia was about to take a step down to say hi to them, Her mother would drop all the messy packed bags and hug Edith tightly as she shed a tear speaking in a quiet voice
‘’I’ll see you when you're grown, okay…?’’
As she saw her mother letting go of the hug and power walking out of the door the joy in Alessia’s eyes disappeared. She would quickly run back to her room without Edith notice as she pretended to sleep. The next day on a saturday 9am, Edith would wake up noticing Alessia’s shoes were gone. At around 8.38am she would have sneaked out of the house to walk 1.5 miles to knock on Kazuto's friend's house. His friend opened the door looking sad and wondering why exactly Alessia was standing outside his house. He let her into the house as he had taken care of Alessia when she needed it. But did he know where he had gone? no Unfortunately not. Alessia sat and cried. After staying there for a while, she would go back to her house only to see her father sitting in the kitchen with 8 bottles of alcohol crying at the table. She would quickly run up to her room thinking it’s her fault her mother left. Sitting in her bed she would constantly be texting Kazuto’s number, but he never responded.

A year later as she turned 17 her father would be working about 2 jobs as Edith and Alessia kept busy with a side job and studies.. until their father came with news, they would be moving to Japan Karakura since their father had gotten a better job. without a fight the Twins would pack their bags and leave what they knew as home.

Moving to Japan wasn't something they planned on so Japanese wasn't something they would know on a bias, but nothing is too hard to know all you need is practice.. right? Edith and Alessia drowns themself into studies to learn Japanese and to get by highschool with a high grade that could someday lend them a decent collage spot. After hard work at school and at home they both passed school with high grades and both of them went to college. During this time their father would fall sick since he was overworked. and at 19 both Edith and Alessia were paying the bills and going to school whilst their father would be sick or… drinking… During this period Edith or Alessia wouldn't have time for anything or anyone. not even eachother but they always tried to ease the work for each other.. though it was hard since they both were in the same possession. Alessia would have gotten herself into an abusive relationship where she thought she would be loved but her mood just got worse and worse. Alessia tried to escape from her current relationship. While all this was happening, she was hanging out with another guy who made her think better. She would tell him everything, even the relationship she was in right now. He would tell her we could both go over there and tell her current guy to break up. After she got away from him, her relationship with the other boy would not last long.

years later and they would graduate college with flying colors and the job search would begin. their father had now started slowly going back into work and even started dating. Although Edith and Alessia weren't thrilled with the idea of their father dating, they didn't want to mess with his life.

As they became adults the job hunt was on the go. Not to mention they had their life on pause until just now they would finally start living again. Edith would find a job while Alessia were working in different hotels, as this was their first job they worked hard and long days to save up money to finally move out and leave their father behind. And so they did. At 24 they could finally have a place to call home without their father. The year passed and they both turned 25, nothing happened that was that interesting during this time, they both got jobless but they still lived.

Age 26-27
After looking and searching for a job Alessia landed a position as an Receptionist at Karakura academics. She was excited to work there as she once before had gone to school there. The first day was a nerve wracking day but she made lifelong friends there and actually were excited to work for once! Alessia loved working as an Receptionist and she felt like this was her new family! Being 27 and some months old she would leave the School Faction to work on herself a bit more. In the same wave Her brother Kazuto finally came out of hiding and would start to talk to his two sisters again. Alessia has mixed feelings, she thought it was a bad choice to just leave her two sisters in such a situation, but on the one hand she understood him, she probably would have done the same thing if she could. To this day, Alessia would try to search for a job, she would have applied for P.E Teacher and got in as one too! but due to her stress she sadly left again and is now just owning her own business Called Misfits Corp!

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:
Probably later, thanks for reading!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread