PeepsRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Noss#4110

How old are you? (Optional):
17 years old

What is your time zone?:
GMT+1

Describe your activity on the server:
I would say that I am very active on the SRP server. On a scale of 1 to 10 i think i would say 7 right now i used to be very active and be on the server at least 2-12 hours a day. This is due to my mental health at the moment and it will probably fix itself in some weeks or so. Other than that I am really active and it’s usually a 9 out of 10. When I have school I am usually online from 1PM to 11PM. If i don't have school you will probably see me online more. If you see me offline on the server It’s probably because I am in school at the time or I am enjoying playing another game with my friends!

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Yes sadly i do, i got banned due to ERP for 20 days a few months ago. I wish that would have never happened so i could have a clear record. It was a very boring wait as I spent a lot of hours playing on this server and I am really enjoying it. Of course I have re-read the rules and I have learned my lesson and I promise it won't happen again!
I know that I've had a warning before about selling glitched items in the Auction house when I first joined SRP and didn’t know better but of course I know now that it is not allowed!

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge and know that I will get rid of the Receptionist role if I'm not active. I will of course try to be as active as I can.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I’m applying for Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A Receptionist sits at the front desk when you enter school. They are helping those students who need help to find a classroom or maybe need help finding a special person/teacher. A Receptionist can also help you find different locations around school like faculty lounge or the nurse office or other places. If a particular student has behaved badly and you can't go around the school to look for them, they usually call out for the person to come to the front desk with the Intercom command. If a student has helped in an occasion where no faculty could do anything / where no one saw, the Receptionist can hand out a reward token to the student who helped them in that situation as a thank you for helping out the faculty when they are busy with other things. The receptionist takes care of the reward tokens and the prizes you can get. If a student has received many reward tokens, they can go to the front desk and give them back to win a special prize. The prices can be seen on the right of the front desk or in a book that the receptionists can give out.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
In general, I've learned a lot when it comes to roleplay. ive been playing on this server since December 2021 and I am very happy that my friend showed me this server! After some months I started to RP. I joined a gang and became a higher-up quickly. After 6 months of GangRP i quit to join the school faction where I worked as a receptionist for 7/8 months. I have quite a lot of experience when it comes to knowing all the commands inside of the faction and how to use them in a roleplay situation. After I quit the faction I felt like trying to GangRP again but it didn't last long because I did not want to be in that gang. I have now realized that I would like to do something more than just stand in plaza as an adult and would gladly become a receptionist again!

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Noss69 - Adult
NossTheHotDog - Grade-12
YoNanRP - Fox
PeepsRP - dog

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?

Kaiyō wouldn't give them much of a reaction since that is what they want in this situation. Kaiyō would of course stand up from his seat and walk up to them and tell them they are very immature and they should watch their language. if they had stopped their behavior she would say thank you and sit back in his seat and continue working. If the students keep cursing towards her he wouldn't hesitate to call them out and tell them to stop. If that somehow did not work he would hand them a detention slip and tell them to be at the detention room at 3PM.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Kaiyō would walk up to both the students that were fighting and tell them both to split up before someone gets extremely hurt. Once he split them up, he would listen carefully to what both students had to say about the fight and why they started fighting. If splitting them up didn't work, he would ask kindly over the radio if anyone could come and help him if the situation became worse. Kaiyō would give both of them a detention slip and check if there was a nurse inside the nurse's office. If no nurse would be there that day, he would go in with both of them to check if either of them had any major damage he could try to fix for a short time before going back to his desk. If he saw any of them fighting or arguing again, he would not hesitate to threaten that SLT will be involved if they do not stop.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
He would remind them that they are in a work space and they have to act professional and that they are not 14 year old kids anymore, he would also remind them that they set an example when they are here and if they keep being immature it will affect the future of the kids. If they didn't stop he would get SLT or hope that a camera caught recorded the situation. He would make sure he is speaking in a calm and professional way when he's talking to the person.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?:
As Kaiyō walked into the lounge he would greet everyone with a simple morning and a lovely smile on his face. He would make his way down to the table hot chocolate machine to get himself a cop before sitting down on a chair. Kaiyō would sit somewhere where it wasn't quiet but there weren't many people, and he would either read the newspaper or play with her phone. He would talk if spoken to and would not hesitate to start a conversation with the co-workers in the room. He would be very friendly towards his co-workers but if there was something that someone said that bothered him he wouldn't hold back and tell them to maybe not say that since it can trigger a lot of thoughts and bad vibes!

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
He would sit at the desk with a cup of coffee in front of him as well as a book in his hand, a voice would come from a person being in front of him, he would greet the person with a smile and ask what they needed help with. After the person's answer he would nod and point at the direction, ”You go up that staircase and then you will find class 201! If you need anything else, come back and I'll show you myself or get someone that isn't busy to show you!’’

/me He would walk into the school unlocking the door to the front desk, sitting down, he would then begin to look through any papers and begin to do what's needed, he would look up and see a small female looking at her. he would place his pen down and greet her with a smile “Hello there! How may I help you?” would come out of his mouth, the female would ask for a specific room, Kaiyō would explain where to go and point to the direction. moments later the person would come back and tell her that he did not find the specific place. Kaiyō would stand up, walking out of the front desk to tell the female to follow him. only to return to his desk moments later.

/me He would slowly be walking from the lounge to his desk after his short break. A person would be running towards him, he would ask them what they needed help with. once the person said there are two people fighting by the pool, he would quickly go there. She would do his best to separate them, succeeding after a few minutes. He would give them both a detention slip while watching them both walking a separate path. He would then give the person that reported this a little reward, returning to his desk.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Kaiyō Tsuchiya
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: Kaiyō, Tsuchiya, Mr

Age (Minimum is 25): 27
Religious Denomination: atheist
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Bachelor degree
Year of Graduation: 2001
Major(s): Communication
Minors: English

Nationality: Russian & German
Current Location: Karakura
Native Languages: Russian & German
Other Languages: Japanese Italian

1689206574279.png
Backstory
Kaiyō Tsuchiya was born in Moscow, Russia, in 1996. Born as the only child to a wealthy family in the heart of Russia's capital. His mother had vitiligo, a condition that causes depigmentation of the skin, while his father had a lighter complexion. This combination resulted in a unique skin tone for Kaiyō. Kaiyō's childhood was challenging but filled with love. Unfortunately, his father had an abusive and alcoholic side, but he hid this behavior when his mother wasn't present. Kaiyō learned to make the best out of it, and learned the art of negotiating and communication at a young age. So despite his strict household, young Kaiyō most of the time, if not always, got what he wanted. He never let her privilege put himself higher than any of his friends or strangers, and instead did his best to help others.

When Kaiyō was just seven years old, his father attempted to waterboard him, causing a traumatic experience. Although he was fortunate enough to escape physical harm, the incident left a lasting impact on him. He developed a deep fear of water, which continues to affect him to this day. As a result, he avoids taking baths and refuses to enter the ocean. At the age of 16, Kaiyō reached a breaking point and ran away from home for a brief period. This escape allowed him to experience a taste of freedom, even if only temporarily. However, he eventually returned home, realizing that he needed to confront and overcome the challenges in his life.

When Kaiyō turned 19, he received the devastating news of his mother's passing. This event brought immense hardship and grief into his life. He mourns his mother frequently, cherishing the memories they shared and longing for her presence. In an effort to discover himself and find solace, With now a 7 inch scar due to getting bullied in school, cutting across his skin on his cheek, Kaiyō was angry, sad, in pain, and alone. The friends he'd once helped in the past turned their backs on him out of fear for her anger and violent outbursts. They left him alone, with finals on the way and the definite fate of expulsion once more. Kaiyō embarked on a journey to Italy at the age of 23. He explored the breathtaking landscapes, immersed himself in the vibrant culture, and learned more about the rich history of the country. This trip provided him with a sense of rejuvenation and a newfound appreciation for life. Throughout his personal growth and self-discovery, Kaiyō realized his passion for working in education. He aspires to become a member of the school faculty. This desire stems from his belief in the transformative power of education and his innate love for learning. Kaiyō hopes to positively impact the lives of young minds, providing them with support and guidance. Looking towards the future, Kaiyō envisions a life free from the shadows of his past. He aspires to be married, regardless of the gender of his partner, emphasizing his openness to loving both men and women. By embracing love and leaving his painful experiences behind, he aims to live life to the fullest, pursuing happiness, and creating a fulfilling and meaningful existence.

In summary, Kaiyō Tsuchiya's life has been shaped by a complex mix of challenges, love, and personal growth. Despite the hardships he faced, he remains resilient, seeking to make a positive impact on others through education and striving for a future filled with love, joy, and the pursuit of his dreams.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I want to join the Karakura highschool faculty because I really miss RPing with the faculty members and the students. I am currently carrying around the Adult tag due to me being a receptionist for 7 months for 2 months ago. I know plenty of people applying for KHS just to get the adult tag and it feels wrong. I actually enjoy being a receptionist and I have for a while now. I recently left due to feeling kinda stressed in real life. Now that it's summer break I would like to get back.I want to help those students who actually enjoy being in school and teach them that school is a safe place and that you can always ask for help no matter what. At the time when I am online, which is usually at 11 am my time, there is no one online. I want to make a difference, and as well as change this to make the experience better for them. Though I already know plenty of faculty commands since I was an old member of the faculty.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think I should get accepted because I really enjoy helping other people who need help and I will try my best to keep the role as a Receptionist. I want to help the kids of Karakura to become something grateful when they grow up and excited to be in school and I think I will be able to do so! I like to learn new things and I will love every minute of my job because communicating with people makes me really happy and I would like to try to put everyone else in a happy mood. Another reason why I should be accepted is because I have all the experience when it comes to working as a receptionist and I would gladly join the faction again!

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
N/A
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread