mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Give me your chars to draw

Iris.fi

Level 31
IrisFi
IrisFi
Rich
I haven't had any ideas for drawing lately, so I might draw some of your cute characters! I suck at drawing men so don't expect too much of them <3

I won't draw every requests, but I'll select a few and I'll come back to you with the finished art, you can use them however you want! Dm me on DC or send the info here, I don't really care which it is! I want a reference picture of your character, either a minecraft skin or art, a description of their physical appearance. You can tell me any extra stuff, such as backstories, their personality etc, it will help me! If you have a specific pose in mind, you may send a reference and I will at least try to make it happen.

So to be more clear: Send me info about your chars and I might draw them

DC: tech suport iris#7339

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
1653337564925.png1653337686303.pngVENNY! They're non-binary uh- They have a heart collar around their neck! Usually looks serious. UHHHHHHHHHHH. Their hair is short-ish, ref style in his biography! https://schoolrp.net/threads/venus-reyes-biography.48989/ Idm what pose <3
Also, cast and crutch are optional! Yeah uh, Venus is cool :D Only that front part of its hair is Blonde the rest is floofy brown! She's quite the extrovert too, but also very apologetic.

Sashabelle

Level 34
sashabelle05
sashabelle05
Rich
I haven't had any ideas for drawing lately, so I might draw some of your cute characters! I suck at drawing men so don't expect too much of them <3

I won't draw every requests, but I'll select a few and I'll come back to you with the finished art, you can use them however you want! Dm me on DC or send the info here, I don't really care which it is! I want a reference picture of your character, either a minecraft skin or art, a description of their physical appearance. You can tell me any extra stuff, such as backstories, their personality etc, it will help me! If you have a specific pose in mind, you may send a reference and I will at least try to make it happen.

So to be more clear: Send me info about your chars and I might draw them

DC: tech suport iris#7339
My char is Aki Akiyama, a 6'2 female With long blonde hair, ends dyed a light lilac purple color. She has dark turquoise eyes, and she often wears a light green tinkerbell-like dress, or just a white shirt with some denim shorts. it'd be a WONDER for her to be drawn, thank you! :D

Users who are viewing this thread