mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Goodbye a amazing community!

ethxx.ltd

Level 44
ethxxltd
ethxxltd
Notable
Dear SRP, it was lovely knowing you all and thank you for making me feel safe and welcomed into a community for one of the first times in my life, but my time has come due to a situation now out of my control. I want to thank my dearest friends in whom I will miss rping with, the EMS staff adopting Flint as the unofficial hospital mascot, NoZinth for our little war, Maria for giving me the opportunity to join faculty, Customable for always helping me with anything I needed, all the staff and former staff that have helped me in the past and for everyone who had interaction with Brix, Saola, Aranck Everest, Alaska Kipp, Flint and Dada in which I hope I had made your day! I will forever hold a place in my heart for SRP. This will be the last time I say this so here we go. I hope you have a great evening, morning, afternoon or night. Wherever you are. I love you all and will miss you! -InfinitysRP, FlintRP, DolphinRP and FrogRP aka, тqx_ <33 ®️

.Arkkwolf

Level 41
Community Team
Lore Team
Arkkwolf
Arkkwolf
Notable+
You will be remembered! Thank you for everything you've done and everything you've contributed to the community. Flint will live on in our hearts.

DivingBlues

Level 55
Shrine Lead
Builder
We love you TQX. Thank you for all the laughs, crazy games and fun, muck arounds and late night calls. You were and still are amazing and will be missed im sad it had to come to an end but I hope we can spend time together! I’m going to miss you so much you’re amazing and will go down in history. Goodbye flint the raccoon, saola, brix, dada and meth all amazing characters and I hope they’re remembered. It has been an honour to roleplay with you.

Angry

Level 31
GrrAngry
GrrAngry
Omega+
I'll miss you Tqx. You were more than a great friend, you were an amazing friend. From Flint, to the amazing times in the library, to all the times of us in frogs skins, I'll miss you, I'll miss the fun we had, thank you for being such a sweet person, you mean ALOT to me. You really really do <3. We all love you bestie, and I'll never forget the funny calls we've had, you always brought a smile to my face, even at the saddest times.

Don't be afraid to DM me if you need anything, my dms are always open <3
Love you Tqx, may you have safe travels.

And please, stay safe and hydrated
<3<3

ethxx.ltd

Level 44
ethxxltd
ethxxltd
Notable
I'll miss you Tqx. You were more than a great friend, you were an amazing friend. From Flint, to the amazing times in the library, to all the times of us in frogs skins, I'll miss you, I'll miss the fun we had, thank you for being such a sweet person, you mean ALOT to me. You really really do <3. We all love you bestie, and I'll never forget the funny calls we've had, you always brought a smile to my face, even at the saddest times.

Don't be afraid to DM me if you need anything, my dms are always open <3
Love you Tqx, may you have safe travels.

And please, stay safe and hydrated
<3<3
STOP YOUR MAKING ME CRY ILY2!!!!!

ethxx.ltd

Level 44
ethxxltd
ethxxltd
Notable
We love you TQX. Thank you for all the laughs, crazy games and fun, muck arounds and late night calls. You were and still are amazing and will be missed im sad it had to come to an end but I hope we can spend time together! I’m going to miss you so much you’re amazing and will go down in history. Goodbye flint the raccoon, saola, brix, dada and meth all amazing characters and I hope they’re remembered. It has been an honour to roleplay with you.
You will be remembered! Thank you for everything you've done and everything you've contributed to the community. Flint will live on in our hearts.
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Users who are viewing this thread