GoodLittleMaid

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
goodlittlemaid

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I do.

What is your time zone?:
EST.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I am fully aware and I will avoid being inactive to the best of my ability. In fact, if you were to look at my record it'd show that I have very rarely been inactive.

Describe your activity on the server:
I try to be on most nights for a few hours. Some times I am unable to play due to things such as school and work, but I am often able to make time to fit in.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/applesimps-language-application.60412/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/teacher-application-applesimp.56301/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application-applesimp.49187/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/third-language-authorization-applesimp.49129/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application-applesimp.47509/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/applesimps-science-teacher-application.46654/ (Accepted)

[Alt Account - SnoobsAlt]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/snoobsalt-jsl-application.63829/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application.58594/ (Accepted)

What are your current roles on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
On my main account I am currently an adult. On my alt account, I am a bachelor in college.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

History.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
I've always liked being a teacher, and it has even so far as motivated me to try and become one in real life. Being able to be a teacher opens me open to a wider variety of roleplay scenarios, while also increasing my knowledge of real life and Karakura history. Many people also enjoy my time as teacher greatly, and I wish to make an enjoyable roleplaying experience not just for me but other players.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT?
I am fully aware and I am ready to go through training and climb my way back up the ranks to hopefully reach HD once more.

If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
I am fully aware and will complete it efficiently.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
It is what keeps track of how many classes a teacher has hosted, how long it lasted, and how many students attended. These are important so that SLT knows how much to pay a teacher at the end of the month. Additionally, it makes it so that SLT knows if a teacher is spamming classes or not.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
Do not cause fights within the classroom, come to class sober, be respectful of your peers, and refrain from causing a commotion during lectures.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have a lot of experience. I roleplayed on this server for a long time, and I have roleplayed on GTA servers and such.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:

Head of Department
↳ Description:
Heads of Departments are the leaders of the different subjects. They can provide assistance, such as educating teachers on how to use commands, providing radios, and guiding teachers through training.

- QT
↳ Meaning:

Qualified Teacher
↳ Description:
A teacher who not only has completed their training but has been around long enough to showcase their ability and deservingness to become a QT.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:

Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description:
A teacher who has just recently completed training.

- UT
↳ Meaning:

Untrained Teacher
↳ Description:
A teacher who has not yet completed training.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers make the whole server run. Without them, the school aspect would be impossible to roleplay out. They bring the schooling dynamic into SchoolRP. Regarding salary, it can vary depending on both how many classes a teacher has hosted and the role of a teacher. The minimum salary is about 350k yen, and the max is 500k, or 550k if one were to get Teacher of the Month.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
They are, like I previously stated, the whole reason the school aspect is even possible. Without teachers, classes wouldn't be held and punishments would not be handed out which would not only hinder the roleplay experience but ruin the whole schooling aspect.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
MoScOw - Must Have, Should Have, Could Have, Won't Have

Character Information

Describe the character: How do they look and act? What makes them unique and different?

Snoobs F. Wigglesworth is a goofy little guy. He moves around with flamboyant movements while speaking in an odd, peculiar, way. A way that is very easily tied back to him. He wears extravagant outfits, typically pink, and he usually has a cheery demeanor. There isn't many negative things about him, outside his alcoholism. He likes handing out Wigglesworth Applesand little notes to try and make people happier!

What is their outlook on students and their co-workers?
He views everyone as his friends, and does his best to make everyone feel safe around him. He views students as equals, and troubled students as people who are just dealt a bad hand. He specifically likes to focus on trying to rehabilitate violent and troubled students. Regarding co-workers, while he may disagree with their methods, will do his best to assist the rest of faculty.

What are their plans for the future?
He honestly wants to continue teaching until retirement. He is content with where his life is, and is okay with staying around for a while to spend time with his kids and try and make the lives of others better.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Snoobs would politely approach them and ask them to stop swearing. He wouldn't be rude about it, he'd just politely ask them to stop. If they continued, he would repeat his statement once more- trying to be more assertive this time. If he had to try once more, he would threaten detention and eventually issue it if the scenario called for it.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

He'd find different ways to get their attention. This would involve saying something so outlandish that it'd attract everyone's attention, clapping loudly, or establishing himself loudly so the class will notice him.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
He rarely enters the longue, but if he was, he'd simply keep to himself and eat lunch. He may prepare some future lesson plans, and might ask co-workers how their days are and if they need any help.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
would approach the board. He'd closely scanned the blank board with a grin as he scooped up the chalk from the table. He then pressed it into the board and wrote 'Wigglesworth' on it in poor handwriting. The name was barely legible, but it was suffice for the time. He then spun around and returned to face the class.
/me slipped into the classroom as the door shut. He'd look around, ensuring the room was empty as he made his way to the closet. Once there, he swung it open and reached inside to retrieve a white rabbit mask. He'd look into the empty sockets the eyes normally would reside and smiled before slipping it onto his face. A shiver ran down his spine as he felt the cold plastic press against his flesh.
/me sighed as he slowly sat down in the chair, a faint creak echoing as he rested his weight. He then buried his hand into the paper bag and pulled out a double cheeseburger, a fry, and a soda. He scattered all the items about on the table and began to dig in, not even bothering to unwrap the food.
/me reached into his pocket and pulled out a small, 2D, black circle. He smiled as he tossed it onto the ground, allowing the circle to expand big enough to fit a human male in it. He then hopped into the hole, a cartoonish whoop sound following behind him as the hole shut behind him.

Backstory
Snoobs F. Wigglesworth was born on December 23rd, 1987 in Edison, New Jersey. Throughout elementary and middle school, he would mostly keep to himself. Finding enjoyment through books and comics. Eventually, he enrolled in a transfer program at his high school. This would cause him to move to Karakura. While attending Karakura High, he would meet and eventually become best friends with many people. However, hostility towards the city began to grow inside of him. The gang activity and the general hate that flowed through the city bothered him greatly. Eventually, he would adopt a white tux, along with a white rabbit mask, and began giving away various items. Eventually, he would land on notes of kindness and apples. Eventually, though, he would have to depart the city to spend time with his family.

Upon returning to New Jersey, he would complete his schooling. When he finished high school he would move to Los Angeles and enroll in California State University, graduating with a major in Astronomy and a minor in secondary education. When enrolled originally, he was looking to major in English, but while there he began reading more and more about astronomy and space. His interest in space, and just how little we truly know about it grew so much that he spent most of his free time reading more and more about astronomy and becoming more and more in love with it. Eventually switching his major to astronomy, he would graduate college where he spent some time in Los Angeles working random jobs to improve his work skills. He worked random minimum wage jobs around the city, but this began to become a boring routine. Especially because it had nothing to do with astronomy, which he was now in love with. Eventually missing his friends in Karakura, he decided to move back to spend more time with them and try and build a new life in Karakura.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Snoobs Wigglesworth

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
Snoobs

Preferred Name:
Snoobs

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
N/A

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Italian-American

Current Location:
Karakura

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

A few years, not sure of the exact number.

Academic Degree:
Bachelors

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Astronomy

Minors:
Secondary Education

Native Languages:
English

Other Languages:
JSL, Japanese, Italian, Greek

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
In the scenario I am accepted, I beg that my adult role is moved to a secondary profile on the account and my teacher rank is put on the main profile.

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

RexLobo

Level 105
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Accepted
Welcome to the Teacher Faction! You will begin as an Unqualified teacher (UT)

You will be given your roles in the Academics Discord and afterward will be pinged regarding teacher training. Once your training is complete, you will be allowed to start your own classes!

If you have any questions, please DM me or contact me through the teacher channels in the Academics Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread