Discord Tag:
cherae

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes, I do!

Timezone & Country:
CST, USA. (GMT-6)

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:
I’d rate my current activity on SRP as a 9/10. At the moment, I’m spending about 10-12 hours daily on my main account. Whether it be running around or actually roleplaying, I’m attentively online. My main account is on the college volleyball team so most of what I do consists of jockrp and all that jazz! So fun! Come August I will be returning to College but will be mostly online. Mondays and Wednesdays I will have 1 class in the afternoon unfortunately. I try to be online most days but occasionally will have an OOC responsibility that will have to take priority. I do have most of my activity on my main account as my alt account is kinda boring. Hence why I’m applying! Wooo! I'd say my current activity on the server would realistically be from noon-midnight Monday-Saturday in my time zone, occasionally earlier or later. I'm pretty much always available on discord unless I am asleep.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:
I am applying for the role of Governor!

What is your motivation for applying?:
My main motivation at the moment is getting a character for family-rp aspects. The character I am applying under is the mother for one side of the Uemara family, which is a formal, and very strict family. I felt that the Government faction would be the best fit for her roles. I’m also just looking to branch out and do more things within the community. Yes, I am on a team on my main account, but I’ve been doing that for a while now. And I'm mostly limited to JockRP. Not that it’s boring or anything, I just would like to try new things. I’ve previously been in EMS and it was fun! But for this character, the Government faction is a better fit for her. I’d love to have the opportunity to be able to potentially make changes for the bettering of the city icly. I haven’t really met anyone in the government faction, which is another reason I’d love to join. I enjoy meeting new people and making new friends. . So this is my current way of branching out there! (I also just think getting to say my character is a governor sounds SO cool!)

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes, I have read through them a few times as of recently and feel as if I do understand them well!

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
My main goals for this character to be attentive in her children’s lives as she moved to Karakura to be with them more. Within this faction I would learn so much more about the little parts that make the city what it is. As I said previously, I haven’t really stepped into this faction much so everything in it is practically brand new to me. I’m excited to potentially get to learn.
-
I’d love to think that her main goals within the career would be to help the city and speak for the people when it comes to potential changes. She’d love to meet people, get their opinions and voice those opinions when they matter most. She is constantly trying to exceed expectations when it comes to anything, but her career will always be one of those things she never gives up on.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
(I know my knowledge isn't the best, but I'm able to and will learn quick if I am accepted.)
When it comes to Governor tasks, there's a lot that has to be done to keep the city running, right? Yes!

Announcing Trials- Governor’s announce upcoming trials, as well as announcing the current and on-going trials for the city to come and attend.
Attending Trials- Government officials attend trials! They go to ensure everything is being written down for documentation. Often, they also assist in the trials if the assistance is needed.
Documenting- Documenting and keeping trials up to date! Governor’s are responsible for keeping it moving and maintaining the information such as the names of the people involved. This ensures that if needed, previous trials can be accessed with ease.
Issuing IDs- I feel like this is the most common answer to what government roles have to do! Everyone knows about the IDs and how you get them. Collecting their legal name, as well as scanning their fingers for the database! Not only does it allow said citizen to. . Well be a citizen of Karakura! It also allows the Government to keep track of population, growing families, and potentially match fingerprints!
Legalizing Marriages- When it comes to marriages, they’re in charge of actually legalizing the marriage. A couple can go and get married at the shrine, or the Torii gate and then head to the courthouse to make it actually official!

Public Speaking- Obviously as Governor you’re going to have to give a few public speeches! They can range anywhere from shop openings to minor or major changes within the city!
Verify Businesses- A governor specific job! It’s their responsibility to ensure all the verified businesses in Karakura are being run safely and legally. Also making sure they’re run well to prevent anything from happening in the future, such as legal issues or even just regular maintenance issues that would bring the shop down.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes, I understand that I can be removed at any time.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Yes, I will try my absolute hardest to exceed expectations.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes, I understand!

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes, I have!

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes, absolutely!

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:
‘My full name is Misaki Uemara.’

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
‘I prefer the title of Mrs.’

Current age:
‘I am 42 years of age’

Date of birth:
‘February 20th, 19xx’

Academic Degree:
‘I have a Masters degree with two minors.’

Major(s):
‘Political Science’

Minor(s):
‘Economics and Communications’

Work experience:
'I began working as as an intern at Tokyo’s Metropolitan Government when I was 23 and remained there until age 27. While there I got a basic understanding of the leadership rules that it takes to run a city. At age 28 after my internship had ended, I continued on to be a JSL translator for the local government in my hometown while I raised my children. I remained in that field until I was 35. Since then I have been maintaining a career as a judge. I recently left this path to pursue a bigger field in the city my children reside in. I find more interest in the leadership roles.'

Nationality & born location:
'I was born in Tokyo, Japan. (Imperial Palace specifically). I am Japanese.'

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
'I speak Japanese, and am fluent in JSL.'

Criminal record:
‘I do not have a criminal record.’

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
'I was raised into a family that taught many morals and focused on being the best we could for others. I hold a lot of passion for the town I live in as it has brought many opportunities to my family, I'd love to be able to give back to it. The family I married into has very strong beliefs and rules we must follow on a routinely bases, which has taught me accountability, empathy and as well as being charitable. I often travel with my family back home to Tokyo where we volunteer for the community. I'd love to do the same in Karakura. Within this career I'd be able to dedicate myself to the field, my life has been spent in my attempts of putting my best foot forward no matter what it is I'm doing. Not to mention that I have a spent a majority of my life dedicating time to the law & justice system. I've found comfort within the career's I've been in, it has helped me meet many people, and learn to speak up for the things I believe are right. I see no point in retiring until I can say I have at least tried to make everyone in this town happy with their town.

Aania

Level 177
Administrator
News Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
acceptedapplications.png

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we've decided to accept you:

Please contact me over Discord @Aania to start the process and get you set!

Welcome to the Government Faction :D​

Users who are viewing this thread