Level 30
UhmMoe
UhmMoe
Notable
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:
Donquingleton

Previous bans (include appeal links):

I have roughly 2 bans though I can't find the appeals because they were quite some time ago (2020) and on a separate forms account.

Discord Tag:
Moe !#6353

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes, I do.

Time zone & Country:
MDT, United States.

Links to any current & past applications:

Describe your activity on the server:
6/10 I’m Decently active due to the time of year it is, though when school and such begin to pick up my schedule scatters more and more, I’ve been told that I’m more or so dependable in the middle towards the later day for most because of time zones and all but apart from that I don't have a problem with getting on depending on the time of year with school, sports, and work, when it comes to things I do I normally hang around with friends and proceed with the development of my character, I work over three accounts with several different responsibilities though I'm sure that this will not be a problem.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Governor.

What is your motivation for applying?:
With my experiences on Srp throughout my long time on this server, I’ve had a quite scattered/checkered past, specifically what and who I chose to engage in RP. I have gained friends and better myself in RP through experience and that is exactly what I want to do with this, I truly believe this will be a great experience from a learning stance and a bonding stand point, and I feel this will give me the chance to attempt something that has been practiced and would like to be put to use, I really would like to interact with the community and give them a glimpse of what I can do, I’d like to expand on my reputation and full view of how I'm seen on the server and how my newer character is seen, I’d like to challenge myself with this new roleplay and push myself into trying new things and expanding my horizons of things I RP as and or use in the future, I want to make roleplay fun and enjoyable enough while to where others as well would like continue and even maybe apply for the faction as well, the endless roleplay experiences that you can go through just amazes me, the different scenarios and such that you experience down this long road is really the part that really motivates me to want to do my best at this job.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes, I’ve read and I’ve taken them into memory, I’ve learned to understand them as much as I can, and I swear to follow and respect these laws throughout my time serving.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
Firstly a goal for my character is to overall lower the crime rate of the town, this being by yourself would be complete if the not almost impossible task to complete, but slowly it will eventually work with time and patients, he’d like to aid in the effort to the change town's way of giving safety towards the townspeople and improvement of this town by being able to give ideas to others and maybe to the mayor, he’d like to give an honor system to the kpd for serving against criminals and to keep making sure we have a safe and amazing community to welcome them to and treat them as we treat other people of the government, he’d like to pitch a plan to have the community be safer for everyone and for criminals to be hunted down and make it harder to connect and recruit others for this specific criminal group. Like I said again in my motivation, I’d like to experience something new that SRP has seen in its years though for an extremely brief time (At least to my knowledge). My goal is to use this to better myself in any way I can, from seriously roleplaying as an adult character with an important role, to plain out interacting with people that I know such as a fellow colleague or family members soon to come, another goal of mine is by the time I’ve decided to leave the my law position I’d like to be able to say my character has had enough interaction with others to build off that in the future, and enough development and knowledge of different cases and situation that he’d experience in his work space to be able to use it outside of work and be known for doing so with his specific expertise in the case of law’s and such, to expand off that and use it in the future like said, another goal I’d like to achieve is to better my reputation on the server and on forms, as is my forms page has been quite dry as I don't go on there unless it's too seen biography's or to apply for something this being I’m hoping this role will give me more of a motivation to continue and progress on being active on forms, and for the server SRP its self- I’ve been quite on and off with the different communities that I’ve wanted to join and had joined, I’ve decided to finally stick with something and enjoy it if I got the chance and making it as long lasting as I can.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
The responsibilities qualification in order to be a part of the highest ranking status like governor in Japan for the first one you must be knowledgeable understand what you do why you do it and you must prefect yourself to do this flawlessly a Japan governor is stationed and is in charge of the Interior auditor's office and overall the entire banking and giving out government identification cards to citizens of karakura this being they have a lot of interaction with people and they create the sense of friendship between the government and the people within it making a bond they settle feuds and issues throughout their range with a unbiased opinion and look on the situation, their voice is important and can determine how much the people respect and treat their government which could be one if not the most important duties as a governor ( how you let your government and yourself be viewed by the townsfolk this can be viewed as an easy task or a difficult task depending on the persons), lastly a objective that should be done well is overlooking case and documenting the entire thing jotting down if needed.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes, I understand this and oblige by this rule, and if it is ever to happen I will leave the exit from my position without trouble.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Yes, I understand this and oblige by this rule, and I will take this into account and be as active as I can be.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes and I oblige this rule.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes, I have, and I’ve understood and agreed with them.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes, I would be able to.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IN CHARACTER SECTION
The following writing would be in cursive with a Montblanc fountain pen.

Full name:
Yoshiro Parker.

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mr.

Current age:

Date of birth:

Academic Degree:
Masters.

Major(s):
Business.
English economics.
Political science.
Criminal Justice.

Minor(s):
Business Leadership.
Social and Behavioral Science.

Work experience:
I have very broad work experiences from working to gas stations at a young age, to becoming a well-known psychologist outside of Karakura Japan, First of most as a child I played sports on the school team which helped me find a love for working with people, the activity stuff didn't really work with me due to my build and lazy personality, this brought me to slowly make a resume and acquire my job at 11/7 which really wasn’t the best though it was a start, slowly after piling up money in my savings for a few years and dealing with those cruel late night hours I had finally reached my goal and by the time I was out of high school I had been able to afford my self into a well college and soon to buy my own business and office though I held off until I had found something I seriously wanted to do, luckily due to my hard work I had gotten the chance to go to college and return to my studies to a further extent, I began to study and take classes for Criminal Justice, Political science, and Social Behavior and after a few years of doing so I had figured out that I’d like to be a psychologist and soon to be governor, and a few years passing I successfully made it through college and now began hopping around parts of Asia learning different cultures and abilities that would help me with my final goal, I slowly grew my business enough for it to run without me and decided to go back to schooling one last time in order to pursue my career as a Governor.

Political background:
At the moment I don't have any “Political background” and knowing this I’d like to change that, with the number of hours and teachings that I’ve committed myself in the past and the long studying hours that I’ve gone through need to be put to use, I’d like to put this knowledge that has been sitting in my head for a while to excel myself in my arts that I’ve grown fond of and make what I love to now be my permanent job.

Nationality & born location:
Japanese, Japan (Kyoto)

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Japanese, (N/A)

Criminal record:
N/A

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
A few reasons I’d see myself as a good and better candidate than most is because I’m stern and straight forward, I do what is needed and I use the fastest most reasonable way possible and get straight to the point, I’m observant well focused man and have learned and taught myself to thrive and be focused under pressure due to my past experiences in this town I’ve learned to react and interact with many different types of personalities in this town without fail, I’ve been a work experience quite like this but it doesn't fall under a “Political Job” but without fail I have a keen eye sully made for judgment and observation due to only viewing things as a person without biased, I only speak and break into the conversation when my input is needed or if I’ve seen enough from either party, I’m intelligent and a hard rather fast worker, though what many people in this town resort to is violence I like to defend myself with words and away from physical contact this being I think before I act and choose my next action wisely, I’m passionate and love the environment I’d be in because this is what the area I excel at and have put years of my life to learning, I've taken and finished classes with flying colors and for this calling, at the moment I might look unclear or rather to stern or “hard to approach” though I can promise that will not be a problem as I’ve learned my way of conversing with people and have a rather nice one at that, all together I’d like you to consider my position as a governor, whatever the outcome I truly wish you have an amazing day.
-Mr. Yoshiro

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED

Thank you for taking the time to fill up this application ,unfortunately I've decided to deny this:
  • We're currently looking for players with EU time zone
  • You may re-apply in 7 days

Users who are viewing this thread