mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Governor | boohbs' Application

okkanto

Level 3
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-Game Name: boohbs

Discord Tag: stayinslippy

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, I have a working microphone, however I somewhat-frequently get visitors around, which may disable my ability to talk at that time.

Timezone & Country: GMT/BST, UK.

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):
DENIED | Physical Education Teacher Application.

Describe your activity on the server:
I believe my activity on the server is fairly good, if I were to give it a rating I would personally place it at a 7.5/10. The other 2.5 that is missing would mainly be due to OOC situations such as school and/or family, though even then I would still strive to remain as active as I could on the server. I've been a part of a couple other factions such as the school faction, and crime faction, in which I have dedicated myself to not only to embrace the factions' existence and presence, but for the roleplay as well, I strive to make sure everyone involved in a specific roleplay situation is enjoying themselves, as well as maintaining a good behaviour at the same time to ensure not only myself, but other parties, remain civil and kind to one-another.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?: I am applying for the Governor position.

What is your motivation for applying?:
I've always had a deep interest with the idea of becoming a Governor or having my own shop or club on the server. However, being a Governor has held a special place for me, something that just seems like a lot of fun. Lately, I've found myself with a decent amount of free time, and that's given me the push I needed to seriously consider applying for this position. As soon as I saw this opportunity, I was eager to take my chances and apply. After time, I came to acknowledge that being a Governor requires a fair amount of time, which I simply couldn't commit to at the time. However, I'm kind of glad I waited because I've come to realize that Governors have a much larger range of responsibilities than I originally thought, though, I believe I am now able to shoot my shot at applying for this role.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes, I would say I have a fair amount of intelligence in this area as of currently, and I’m open to expand it further as time goes on.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
OOCly, my main goals are to get more experience with roleplaying in this genre, and make the server more fun. I want to join in on as many things as possible because currently, I don't have much to do. Since I'm not really part of a group on this account, joining the Government faction would give me more things to do and keep me from getting bored on the server. I really do want to become more active on SRP on this account, take part in more activities and roleplay situations/encounters, make new friends and connections, and meet new people. Furthermore, as an ICly take on this question, my character has a few goals while being a part of the Government faction. His first being the concept of helping out more within Karakura, this being by helping out the general public or those he works with, overall achieving a better environment for himself, as well as others. Another goal of his is to have dedication to the career role, not only to get the most out of his position, but to make the work environment a more dedicated and determined place.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
Based on what I have learned, the Governor role primarily involves assisting with IDs and trials, offering a helping hand where needed. I've also acknowledged that Governors help with taking notes during the trials they participate in. Additionally, I've seen them contribute to improving Karakura overall, keeping the public informed about government-related matters. Furthermore, Governors are tasked to contribute to the betterment of Karakura.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
I fully acknowledge this, and I completely understand that I could be removed at any given time.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:

Yes, I am willing to give my all to this position. I'll keep playing my role with even more dedication, and I'm eager to learn as much as I can within the Government Faction.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
I fully acknowledge this concept and assure you that I will remain fair in all situations. My IC actions are separate from any OOC circumstances and will be treated as such.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes, I have, and I have agreed to follow these set guidelines accordingly.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes, I believe this would not be a problem, however as stated previously I may encounter OOCly issues or plans, though I will state if I cannot attend a specific meeting. Though, this should not be too much of an issue.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name: "My full name is Nishiki Tokugawa."

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.): "You may refer to me as Mr. Tokugawa."

Current age: "I am Twenty-Six (26) years of age."

Date of birth: "I was born on March 12th, 1997."

Gender: "I identify as the gender given to me at birth, male."

Academic Degree:
"I received a Bachelors degree in Management and Communications while attending Ritsumeikan University back in my home city."

Major(s): "Management, Communications."

Minor(s): "Finance, Psychology."

Work experience:
"During my time in College, I worked a manager position at a Real Estate business my father had owned as an off-spring company in central Kyoto. He needed someone to keep things moving while he owned it due to him being the head of three businesses at once, in which he hired me to fill that position. Despite me previously bouncing between College and work, I like to believe I have held this company up on it's own two feet successfully for years. Now that I am finally able to leave my trustworthy HR to guide the company, obviously with some of my fathers help, I am able to seek a new state of work in Karakura."

Political background:
"My father had associates and connections, as well as general friends that happened to be Law workers such as Lawyers and Governors, and even Police Officers, I happened to pick up things about Japanese Law here and there, this lead me into reading books, and studying Law online, in which I now have a greater knowledge on."

Nationality & birth location: "Japanese, I was born in a small town named Uji, in Kyoto."

Fluent languages (Underline your native): "Japanese, Korean."

Criminal record: "I do not have a criminal record, and I am most certainly going to keep it that way."

What makes you a good candidate for this job?:
"I believe I possess valuable skills in specific areas where they are essential. These include active listening and respecting others' opinions, even when I disagree with them. I've gathered input from various individuals and noted their responses, which has reinforced my confidence in my ability to be a good listener and pick up on social cues. Furthermore, I've learned the importance of not always taking control of situations I initiate, especially when they are my own responsibility. Additionally, I hold myself accountable for all my actions."

"I thank you for reviewing my application."

Last edited:

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
DENIED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:

Other applicants stood out more, we appreciate your application, and you can apply again at any point in the future.​

Users who are viewing this thread