PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:

Pretax_Juncos

Discord Tag:
@Pjouto

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes, I do.

Timezone & Country:
My timezone is EET/EEST, I am from Greece.

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Greek Language Application - Pending

Describe your activity on the server:
I am relatively active on the server on weekdays in the afternoon, the duration I stay online for can vary depending on if I have something to do or people to roleplay with. On weekends I tend to join regularly whether morning or night.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

I am applying for the Governor position.

What is your motivation for applying?:
Generally my motivation for applying is interest in the government faction, the majority of my time on the server has always been related to the government factions so I have grown accustomed to them, along with that, the inclusion of inspectors has caught my attention and it has piqued my interest to an extent to get me to apply.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes, I do.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
Personally my goals are to mainly help the Government faction while also gaining a new form of experience for roleplay. A lot of new opportunities can arise from such a position and it fits my preference of this kind of roleplay. My character’s goals are to return to the government and do his best to help after a period of unemployment. His commitment to the government has always been strong and he believes it’s high time he made a return while also helping the people of Karakura in a different way this time.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
The role of the Governor in the town hall has various responsibilities, ranging from front office duties like issuing I.D cards, officiating marriages and validating businesses to tasks like documenting trials and giving public speeches for the citizens of Karakura. Additionally, a governor is a person that should be trusted by the citizens and be expected to give information and updates regarding the city while also helping run the town hall.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
I fully understand that.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I understand and I am willing to do what is expected of me.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes, I understand.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I have read the rules several times and I will follow them to the best of my ability.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
I am able to attend weekly meetings as long as I have been informed beforehand about them. In the case that I am unable to participate in a meeting, I will make sure to inform the one in charge of my absence in time.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Dracon Tyrannos

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mr.

Current age:
52 years old.

Date of birth:
17th of August, 1972

Academic Degree:
Master’s degrees in Athletic Studies: Sociology, History, Anthropology.

Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education and Sports Science.

Work experience:
Worked in the agricultural field, in a car service shop, in the Hellenic Police, in gyms as a personal trainer and a sports coach, as an independent fisherman and in the Karakura Police Department with the rank of Captain.

Nationality & born location:
Greek nationality, born in Moroni, Greece.

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Greek, Japanese.

Criminal record:
No criminal record.

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
“I believe that my past experience and involvement with the Karakura Police Department as a Captain has given me a pretty solid example of how governments function, especially when ranks such as mine used to have more influence and power over the town’s legislation than they do now. I have developed a strong moral compass, good work ethic and discipline through my past jobs which have made me excel in various fields. I plan on using my learnt skills in this position to meet and maybe even surpass expectations for this role.”​

Last edited:

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
PENDING

After discussion with the Higher Ups of the Government Faction, we have chosen to place you on pending:

Your application is well structured & written, but other applicants stood out more

We believe you, as of now, have too many roles

Once a position opens, you'll be contacted to see if you'd still like to be part of the faction​

Users who are viewing this thread