Governor | T1OTO's Application

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
T1OTO GOVERNOR APPLICATION

Out of Character | Basic information

What is your in-game name?: T1OTO (currently a unused account.)
Do you have discord? (If so, what is your username): Totoo#0612
Do you have a microphone? Yes, I have a functioning microphone - able to join calls in relation to my timezone.
List your timezone and country: AEST, Australia.
How active are you on the server?: 7/10. I play SRP to full a void of creativity, there isn't much I do when I want to be creative and SRP is an outlet for that, I come and go but stay whenever I feel a good idea for a character, I play solely to be able to explore past, present and future characters I will of made or will eventually come to make in the future, however I do have periods where my creativity dies down (examples are, when my characters reach their conclusive end point and I haven't been able to think of a replacement, however that rarely happens as I have plot threads lined up months in advance.)

however given the fact that this is a faction I did enjoy (when it was originally helmed by Ryanark.) and is something I very much support; I want to throw my hat in and help cultivate this area of SRP as much as I can, as I think it is something special.
Do you have any previous bans? (If so, link your appeals): I've had plenty overall (unable to check; already asked staff, as it is full of 4 years of afk-kicks.) however none in the last 3 years nor any that affect my behaviour today.

Link any past applications below:
I've held nearly every rank a SRP Player can receive, as to not bore you with a paragraph of links, i've compiled that in which I consider useful to this application.

Relevant to City Faction:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/auffallen-v2.33934/

I have also been a Black-Market Dealer, Delivery-Man, Police-Officer, Political Party Leader, Political Party Member, Psychiatrist and am currently an Estate Owner. All very important city or city-adjacent factions.

City Lore Threads:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/herrington-holdings-inc-buys-out-auffallen-ltd-karakura-news-newspaper-excerpt.37927/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/town-karakura-auto-dealership.38159/

Legislation Lore (Made prior to Government Faction - this atests to my knowledge of it all. as well as general love for the topic, to me this isn't about paychecks - it's just about doing something I enjoy.)

A company take-over message to employees

Legal Documentation, showing I understand a intermediate understanding of Law.

ACTUAL LINK:

*********************************d/1RkiXxJ6y1FKVjgvapw1YBe1vdiOqiDiaFomssaCwynU/edit?usp=sharing

A typical Loan Agreement that is used ICly by myself and employees:
upload_2021-7-23_15-45-47.png
ACTUAL LINK:
*********************************d/18rD90U3lcSg7vaGxMjzSg82aMbnOCmG9PSXrvgeBdjw/edit?usp=sharing

These materials are to emphasis that I know what I am doing and can be trusted with portraying Law appropriately.

Out of Character | Morals & ideas

What position are you applying for?: Governor
What is your motivation for applying?: I was really excited to join this faction back when it was controlled by Ryanark, even having applied for a Political Party at the time - I would really like to get the chance to do this now as I have been only really been enjoying city-side projects and RP on SRP these days.
Do you have any plans for your spot or character with this role?: I want to use my character Lucius Herrington; he needs another reason to be still actively in Karakura.
Are you aware of the rules each person must follow?: I've seen the regulations thread and have understood it.
Are you familiar with the laws of Karakura?: As mentioned above, I am in agreeance and am knowledgeable with the laws the city follows.
Do you have a good understanding of this position?: I have a brief - albeit not lacking understanding of the rank, but would be welcomed with a deeper insight once accepted.
Summarize what your position does in the town:
Inform, create, accept or deny legislation and bills given to them, they help and decide a lot of what goes on in the Town. They are pivotal in the success or downfall of a government as they can perform and approve city-wide updates, they may also handle other tasks not related to this but it is highly situational.

In Character | Questionnaire
Pretend that it is as if your character is filling this out, not yourself

Full Name: Lucius Herrington
Preferred name & Title: Lucius, Mr. Herrington
Current age? (25+): 45
Past job experiences?:

Work Experience:
Herrington Holdings Incorporation JAPAN. Division | Japan
Chief Executive Officer

June 10th '21 - Present.
  • Incharge of all Herrington Holdings operations & subsidiaries, including companies.
  • Work extensively with private lawyers and government in order to innovate.
  • Process any and all reports, properly documenting and allocating legal items
  • Figurehead the business operations in Japan on behalf of Herrington Holdings Incorporation.
Karakura College | Karakura, Japan
Philosophy Professor
March 27th '21 - May 14th '21
  • Create and Conduct a complete five-year Philosophy course.
  • Lecture and Teach students in Philosophy.
  • Create and Monitor all Philosophy exams, assignment and group projects.
  • Inspire the young minds of tomorrow.
Karakura Hospital | Karakura, Japan
Psychiatrist
Jan 20th '20 - March 25th '20
  • Responsible for assessing and diagnosing and aiding mental and physical symptoms.
  • Previde urgent care, including advice about lifestyle and other needed changes.
  • Work with Karakuran citizens on a deep interpersonal level.
  • Provide second opinions and advice to other doctors and health professionals (if required.)
Prime Immunity Party | Karakura, Japan
Governing Committee Member
April 2nd '19 - Present
  • Responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations of the Party and its office and staff.
  • coordinate campaign activities within the jurisdiction of Karakura.
  • oversee local conventions and charities.
  • serve under former Lord Mayor, Luke Herrington.
Furiku then known as 'HERRI' | Karakura, Japan
Board of Directors
November 10th '18 - December 1st '19
  • Worked under original CEO in myriad of matters.
  • Built up company alongside CEO.
  • Partly responsible for initial governance, management and strategic of direction of the organisation in its youth.
  • Provided accountability legally for the organisation.
Acier Steel Manufactoring | South Korea
Corporate Senior Consultant
January 2nd '99 - November 10th '05
  • Was put in charge of delivering and sending messages from Headquarters to South Korea.
  • In charge of final big decisions on trade routes and other valuable works.
  • Responsible for reporting progress to Parent Organisation CEO at the time.
  • Handled Legal matters in accordance to the South Korean Government.
Herrington Holdings Incorporation | Birmingham, England
Summer Internship
August 12th '90 - September 1st '90

• Performed juvenile tasks for the superior who I was appointed to.
  • Collected board-room coffees and lunch orders.
  • Reorganised Public Library in tower floor.
  • Helped deliver messages to fellow workers if they were not responding to calls or FAX. (This was before the time of the email.
What plans do you have for the town?: I wish to continue the legacy of my younger brother Luke Herrington and continue to care for the town, this includes reviewing bills that have been approved by the Courthouse and approving legislation - issuing executive orders on matters important to the Town - help improve economic stability for local businesses.
What jobs will you execute with this position?
I will review bills that are approved by the courthouse.
I will issue executive orders on behalf and for the Town.
Conduct and work with work-unions for the lower-class and or business districts.
Do you practice any sort of religion?: I practice Soroism, a legally registered religion in both Europe and European Union, it has existed for over a century and is practiced by few.
How did you get into politics?: Our families has always had connections with Law Enforcement and specifically politics, from my great-grandfathers adamant friendship with British Prime Minister Winston Churchill (Herrington Lore.) and recently with my brothers political term as Lord Mayor ending a little while ago; I have family in all types of government positions, such as my other younger brother Preston who is currently the Police Commissioner of the Karakuran Police Department; I have grown up idolising politicians as such did my peers in boarding school.
What makes you unique? I have a very impressive resume, having served important roles in various Fortune-500 businesses over my working life as well as more importantly - as apart of the Prime Immunity Party, I have a Law Degree and am capable of working in this position. I wish to inspire prosperity - and do so already by example.
Do you have a criminal record? If so, list your crimes: I have never been convicted of a federal crime under any city, state or country.
Nationality & Born location: I am British and was born in Birmingham England however I have joint-citizenship in Japan and have for the last near four years, having came to Japan first in 2018.
Fluent languages (Underline your native): English, Japanese, French, Korean.

Last edited:

oph

Level 165
ACCEPTED
Congratulations on being accepted for your role of choice!

Keep in mind that the rules stated in the format are strictly enforced and
certain acts can get you instantly removed from your position depending on the severity.

- After reading, you may DM me in order to get your roles set up. (Oph#1556)

- Ensure that you are in the following discord: KARAKURA TOWN

Users who are viewing this thread