GRADIENT BIOS!!! WOOOHOOO!!!

uta

Level 103
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
YOU!
YEAH, YOU!!!

WANNA KNOW THE SECRET TO GETTING THE POWER OF THE. . .

funky gradient bios?! that a lot of people seem to have?!
...Or not, and you're just curious about what the heck this guide is about.

WELL. ANYWAYS! YOU'RE IN LUCK! Because I'm giving you the most simple tutorial known to man, your great-great-great grandmother could figure it out!

Well. . . if you have no idea what the heck I'm talking about, here's an example of the current gradient bio I have for my little goober Hae.

1689973967082.png

COOL, RIGHT?!
(Not really, but anyways-)

STEP UNO: Find an RGB website! https://rgb.birdflop.com works best for this.

Now you're gonna see a screen that looks like this! Don't fret, cause it's pretty simple to understand! Or do fret, I don't really know.

Screen Shot 2023-07-21 at 5.15.54 PM.png

Ignore all the checkboxes at the bottom, don't really touch anything (unless you want to of course) but you can also change the number of colors to go through. But this is really for two colors! Eh, do whatever.

STEP DOS: PICK YO COLORS!

See those funky Hex Color #1 and #2s? You can change them to ANY color you'd like. Want pink to green? Go pink to green! But for this, I'm just gonna use the preset colors that are already there.

Screen Shot 2023-07-21 at 5.19.39 PM.png

STEP TRES: PUT A WORD!

I recommend using a short word in capital letters, like "TESTY" for a short gradient or "SIMPLE" if you want a longer gradient. It's capitalized to differentiate the word you put from the actual hex codes. OR you can just spam slashes (///////). You'll see why!

Screen Shot 2023-07-21 at 5.22.33 PM.png

STEP QUATRO: IT'S COPYING TIME!

There's gonna be a ton of gibberish here! What you wanna do is, find the hex codes and leave out the actual text you put.

Screen Shot 2023-07-21 at 5.23.40 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-07-23 at 7.51.48 PM.png

For example, I see incomprehensible characters: &#084cfbT&#3176fcE&#5ba0fcS&#84c9fdT&#adf3fdY
But, if you separate them. . .

&#084cfb T &#3176fc E &#5ba0fc S &#84c9fd T &#adf3fd Y

You'll get your hex codes! NOW. DON'T JUMBLE THEM UP! You wanna keep them in that same order.

STEP CINCO: GET OUT YA NOTEPAD!

If you don't have a notepad for this, GET ONE. Or something! You're gonna take those hex codes and place them in that same order at any point in your description!

Screen Shot 2023-07-21 at 5.28.42 PM.png

If you keep them in the same order, it'll look like a gradient! And if you did this right, it'll look like the image I showed allllllllll the way at the top of the page!

This was just a little thing I did for fun, so uh... do whatever! Have fun with your funky gradients! <3

Last edited:

长卂丅卂尺卂 尸卄丫㔿

Level 120
csns
csns
Notable
YOU!
YEAH, YOU!!!

WANNA KNOW THE SECRET TO GETTING THE POWER OF THE. . .

funky gradient bios?! that a lot of people seem to have?!
...Or not, and you're just curious about what the heck this guide is about.

WELL. ANYWAYS! YOU'RE IN LUCK! Because I'm giving you the most simple tutorial known to man, your great-great-great grandmother could figure it out!

Well. . . if you have no idea what the heck I'm talking about, here's an example of the current gradient bio I have for my little goober Hae.

View attachment 49217

COOL, RIGHT?!
(Not really, but anyways-)

STEP UNO: Find an RGB website! https://rgb.birdflop.com works best for this.

Now you're gonna see a screen that looks like this! Don't fret, cause it's pretty simple to understand! Or do fret, I don't really know.

View attachment 49218

Ignore all the checkboxes at the bottom, don't really touch anything (unless you want to of course) but you can also change the number of colors to go through. But this is really for two colors! Eh, do whatever.

STEP DOS: PICK YO COLORS!

See those funky Hex Color #1 and #2s? You can change them to ANY color you'd like. Want pink to green? Go pink to green! But for this, I'm just gonna use the preset colors that are already there.

View attachment 49219

STEP TRES: PUT A WORD!

I recommend using a short word in capital letters, like "TESTY" for a short gradient or "SIMPLE" if you want a longer gradient. It's capitalized to differentiate the word you put from the actual hex codes.

View attachment 49220

STEP QUATRO: IT'S COPYING TIME!

There's gonna be a ton of gibberish here! What you wanna do is, find the hex codes and leave out the actual text you put.

View attachment 49221

For example, I see incomprehensible characters: &#084cfbT&#3176fcE&#5ba0fcS&#84c9fdT&#adf3fdY
But, if you separate them. . .

&#084cfb T &#3176fc E &#5ba0fc S &#84c9fd T &#adf3fd Y

You'll get your hex codes! NOW. DON'T JUMBLE THEM UP! You wanna keep them in that same order.

STEP CINCO: GET OUT YA NOTEPAD!

If you don't have a notepad for this, GET ONE. Or something! You're gonna take those hex codes and place them in that same order at any point in your description!

View attachment 49222

If you keep them in the same order, it'll look like a gradient! And if you did this right, it'll look like the image I showed allllllllll the way at the top of the page!

This was just a little thing I did for fun, so uh... do whatever! Have fun with your funky gradients! <3
can you do it for me desc :>>

uta

Level 103
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
UPDATE: i found a much easier way to differentiate the text! i have edited it on the original tutorial

soratheonly

Level 55
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
Another way to do this you can do /setdesc and put in your blank description, and at the start of every sentence put the next line of gradient
Like so

1. Make ur desc naked, put it on ur character by itself

2. count how many lines, aka every start of a sentence
3. go to https://rgb.birdflop.com/ and use a non number or letter key in the 'message' part (Personally I use >)
4. Type as many of those non number or letter keys as there are lines in the desc, put spaces to avoid any confusion
5. At the start of every line in the desc, add the color code! (I used notes app to help me with this)
EXAMPLE BLANK DESC
1692813222958.png

EXAMPLE GRADIENT
1692813249493.png

Users who are viewing this thread