Should I use less color next time?

• Yeeaah...too much. hurt my eyes

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • COLOR IS LIFE, CHILD

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

Collbert

Level 1
ALRIGHTY. I've been with this server for several months now, and haven't INTRODUCED myself properly. I would go on for ages with boring text if I could, after all, I do enjoying writing a good tale. NEVERTHELESS, I should get back to the reason I created this thread, mehh. SO what I think would be best to start with is this, what are my hobbies? WELL, computing, of course. I just LOVE roleplay SO much. My best friend, TacoRaixu, introduced me to the server many months ago, when the old map was still somewhat new. Over time, I learned to roleplay well, and at this point I'd say I'm pretty decent at it. You know, if you see me IG and wanna say hi or something, my user is TacoPikaxhu. On behalf of my roleplay experience, I'd say this is the best server I've ever played. MOVING ON, another thing about me is, I really like reading, literature, and art based things. Tbh, writing is my strong suit (in my opinion anyways). I haven't really a planned future, but i'll see where life takes me along the road of writing. I prefer not giving out tmi, but I'll give what counts. My favorite greeting is "haii" because it just sounds nice. Another thing about me is that I hate secrets, makes me feel left out. Now that you've read this much, don't stop, I wanna see where this goes. MKAY FOLKS, that's it for NOW, tyssmm and baiii

amamyo

Level 62
I really like literature,

yuri is best girl tho fite me

Users who are viewing this thread