mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Should I die?

• I don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Alex Akui

Level 5
Greetings~ I'm TheAkuiBombBaby (Yes it is a reference to the song Atom Bomb Baby pls stup askin i iz dyng contry)

Most likely if you've been on long enough you've at least seen me around on the server~ I've been on the server for a long time but I went missing for about a year due to technically issues. If anyone happens to know Sonic117 from the old days come up to be and be all like "Ayo wagwan"

But anyways!

As of now I've currently roleplayed on the server as four different characters.

Alex A. Akui is my main character, she is a blonde French gal who enjoys video games, puns and socializing with the locals~ I won't write much more about her in hopes you will try to become friends with her~

Hoshi U. Hachimitsu is my second most used character~ She has dyed hair (Blue) and very pale skin. She is very shy and tries to talk as little as she possible can. She will talk more around people she trusts but even then she speaks in a very calm and quiet voice. She is native to Japan.

"Player" as he simple calls himself is a character I've used only a handful of times. He wears a lot of green and he is huge on making deals~ Often to make people in debt to him as he enjoys having power over others. He is also American.

Grace is a character I started using yesterday (May 4th) out of boredom but I might be using her more if I feel the need~ She is an American hailing from the D.C. area. Roleplay wise she isn't really a student, more or so a Courier. Right now I am using an NCR (New California Republic) Ranger outfit for her but she has very tan skin and short brown hair along with a scar on her right eye from a bear attack.

If you read any of that great
If not great
What the hell do you want a prize?
I'm not made of money
Get the hell outta here.
Ya...bloody duckling.

Users who are viewing this thread