mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Gym Attributes Update | jxstcam_

OceanRP_

Level 6
IGN: jxstcam_

DATE: 11/05/23

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

I think that with attributes can change a lot by having the gym so you can get 0.50%. Here are some reasons/examples for what I'm talking about.

Gym Cooldown System

I think having the cooldown system for the Gym would be nice as you can be there for a while and have to cool off when using the gym Treadmill. The max time you can stay inside would be 30-45mins Depending on how long you stay. When the max time is up you can come back to the gym every 24hrs (OOC).

Treadmill System

With the treadmill system there is a lot that can happen as players should be able to hop on and start running as there Speed will increase by 0.40% allowing players to get there speed up.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

Helping people get more attributes and making it a little easier in the game

Last edited:

timothy

Level 28
kufn
kufn
Omega+
If I'm reading this correctly, +1

I'm assuming that you meant the Gym should give you a boost when gaining attributes?

Kurooo__

Level 62
Kurooo__
Kurooo__
Omega
+1 however not for a 0.40 increase, it’d have to be much lower i reckon a boost would be good but maybe a maximum of x0.2 that way every 5 levels you’re technically getting an extra level. If that makes sense

Kurooo__

Level 62
Kurooo__
Kurooo__
Omega
+1 however not for a 0.40 increase, it’d have to be much lower i reckon a boost would be good but maybe a maximum of x0.2 that way every 5 levels you’re technically getting an extra level. If that makes sense
that way there also wouldn’t be a need for a cool-down, just as long as you have time to do it then do it

RebelZane

Level 10
+1

As someone who had to grind acro and speed with 0 boosts and might eventally have to do it again (Also to save others from the torture) yes.

Ikuzushi

Level 3
Ikuzushi
Ikuzushi
Omega+
+1
grinding speed is torture, but I think the cool down should be lowered or no cool down at all.

skixd!!

Level 27
SkiXD
SkiXD
Omega+
+1 it would be a good idea but it would take a while to implement it into the game and I need to get my attributes up...

Level 71
Dojoro
Dojoro
Fundraiser+
+1-1. I agree this'll be useful to others in need of help grinding attributes. It would be useful to all player's that require such stats, but also, this has also been before in the past and has been reviewed. I suggest checking out the suggestion later. GYM SUGGESTION - _BUP

The reasoning behind the -1 is because there's already a place to level up your speed, at the track within the school region. I have mixed feelings about this suggestion but I recommend in the future, checking for past suggestions which may be relevant to your idea. I don't doubt this is a great suggestion at all. Update log for school region boosters are.
1699296401770.png

Then there wouldn’t be any point in even using the gym treadmill as the track field already gives .25x boost

DrainingFeeling

Level 59
DrainingFeeling
DrainingFeeling
Omega+
IGN: jxstcam_

DATE: 11/05/23

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

I think that with attributes can change a lot by having the gym so you can get 0.50%. Here are some reasons/examples for what I'm talking about.

Gym Cooldown System

I think having the cooldown system for the Gym would be nice as you can be there for a while and have to cool off when using the gym Treadmill. The max time you can stay inside would be 30-45mins Depending on how long you stay. When the max time is up you can come back to the gym every 24hrs (OOC).

Treadmill System

With the treadmill system there is a lot that can happen as players should be able to hop on and start running as there Speed will increase by 0.40% allowing players to get there speed up.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

Helping people get more attributes and making it a little easier in the game
+1

Users who are viewing this thread