mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

has your character been killed? how, where and why?

Jay.

Level 13
jayharu
jayharu
Fundraiser+
a few of my characters have left the storyline of my character a while now but one has taken place very significantly. I won't go into the details but my old adult character had been shot and killed by his own father. Considering his family is part of a french dynasty of illegal things (i think we all know what I mean) he's been linked to many of things, even though he's left Paris a long time ago but killed for what seemed to be "no reason"

What about you guys?

SIMPL3Z

Level 97
Community Team
Lore Team
- My first SRP character died to classic gangRP at the beach lighthouse. Nothing special, nothing to it.

- My second character died after I did a dual to the death with a friend of mine where we ended up stabbing each other at the same time, resulting at us both dying. Him being carried away trying to be saved by my character laying in peace staring at the sunset at the Beach Torii

- .... https://schoolrp.net/threads/lore-fortunes-vacation.71134/ .... is he really dead though?

hkjh

Level 3
hkjh
hkjh
Rich
i have only one character who has died and that was in some campfire near the church in the forest. Was certainly an ouchie.
the other one will die of heart failure on the 28th February, 2025 at 17:32:39 PM. which is not a murder but we still roll

skixd!!

Level 27
SkiXD
SkiXD
Omega+
I had a 1v1 with naginata's with someone at the powerplant leading to my character getting stabbed, falling off powerplant, and dying

MuffinCat

Level 76
Administrator
Professor Lead
Authorization Team
MuffinCat
MuffinCat
Rich
My first ever character got killed whilst holding a judges kid hostage in the bonten turf she was shot by @Hirathex >:(

Im still salty

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Funny enough, none of my characters have ever died without me planning (considering I was big time scary grr gangrper) and therefore only one has died. Mr Oscar Aldridge lost a battle to Fred's bmd, hey atleast I got to knock him out (:

SaltyFollicles

Level 20
SaltyFollicles
SaltyFollicles
Notable
My very first character died when he got his leg chopped off by a naginata, I was extremely new and didn't know it wasn't allowed and didn't even know what voiding was, so I just thought his leg got chopped. Spent the next month or so tryna raise up money for a leg but ended up killing off the character in lore from an infection on his stub.

coria

Level 29
vacoria
vacoria
Omega+
erm my main char died because my silly girl messed around with a dude multiple times but didn't know he had a girlfriend, girlfriend found out and then lured her into her apartment and killed her with someone :3 oh ya the boyfriend was watching the whole scene when she died so aha... >.< oh and then my character's brother found her dead on the back side of the torii gate at the beach ^v^

Kurooo__

Level 62
Kurooo__
Kurooo__
Omega
a few of my characters have left the storyline of my character a while now but one has taken place very significantly. I won't go into the details but my old adult character had been shot and killed by his own father. Considering his family is part of a french dynasty of illegal things (i think we all know what I mean) he's been linked to many of things, even though he's left Paris a long time ago but killed for what seemed to be "no reason"

What about you guys?
never lost my character but almost did. I was on a kill timer with 1 minute left and ems found me o/

5SHU

Level 100
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
i have only one character who has died and that was in some campfire near the church in the forest. Was certainly an ouchie.
the other one will die of heart failure on the 28th February, 2025 at 17:32:39 PM. which is not a murder but we still roll
i feel like you like class of 09

Popo

Level 31
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
I went through 15-18 characters on SRP in total due to how common dying as a GangRPer was back in 2017-2019, none of these characters were that significant so I can't tell you much on my part.

However, my first SRP character played a game with Toto's Herrington, Lucius. It was a game of ‘showing motion’ or quite literally ‘band 4 band’, and as you know, I lost. My character got stabbed at the infamous 11-7 hotspot back in the very old map.

Jay.

Level 13
jayharu
jayharu
Fundraiser+
erm my main char died because my silly girl messed around with a dude multiple times but didn't know he had a girlfriend, girlfriend found out and then lured her into her apartment and killed her with someone :3 oh ya the boyfriend was watching the whole scene when she died so aha... >.< oh and then my character's brother found her dead on the back side of the torii gate at the beach ^v^
oh!!!! >.<

Ruin

Level 104
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
Suprisingly, I dont have alot of dead characters, despite being an active gangrper in the late 2021-2022
Heres 2 that I remember though
Harriet Slyprivate (First character, died due to incompentence of KPD ((They didnt believe him due to namemc skin when he said he was being targetted by a group of people)) at the time & got cornered by gangster who were apparently bypassers.)
Kaname Nakata (Died to a ghost while saving his Kishi crew. Had a date with an Akihito higherup & was in the process of suing the KPD for being shot for "no reason" ((looking at yonio, o7)) and finally, he was the Kishi co-lead... Before Metagarou's little brother took over after he died. I wish Nakata didnt die, however him dying opened up another door for me, Masuyo Tachitsu.

cho0ii

Level 174
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
ive had a couple chars die but the goofiest one gotta be the first. Sophia Dot Hanazono got killed by bonten without valid perms or anything n it took me 6 months to get it voided :skull:

Ruin

Level 104
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
ive had a couple chars die but the goofiest one gotta be the first. Sophia Dot Hanazono got killed by bonten without valid perms or anything n it took me 6 months to get it voided :skull:
Thats wild! 6 months is insane, how'd you get it voided?

Users who are viewing this thread