mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

hatola celebrates 4 years of srp

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
hi guys im hatola/hatole/hataltola/alotah and msny other igns through the years. 2 days ago I goy my 4 years thropy yay!! Thanks a lot for everyone who makes me stay in SRP which includes some of the people that Im going to mention soon. I have nothing to do so if u needs tips about everything dont be afraid to ask me Im enjoying speaking with others mostly

Thanks a lot to as well to: PiZA, T4AURUS, Keegan, Kai(Turbo..I cant eemember the last of the ign), FRANKAPHONE, Daisy, leo_14, unh6ly, skyfantasyworld, eziri, soulthepebble, xyrii, Sincriteiro(I cant spell deal with it L bozo), MayoGulper, SchoolRP(the person), blue(I know ur somewhere u cant escape), Sinc & Logan(aka Adrian Popovich, the father OF MYEONGGG ), Revra, Lovely_Ocean, sterflies, slushee, Rabbit(whos even from fantasyrp and not from srp haha), Tippie, Customable, Sak(who was a cool faction lead), Spoonie my beloved, UAREcute, ashforshort(April Cohen always my love), Mitsu(I love Zhang), The_8Eight, KettleSip, simba, haru, Zadie(I cant find ur ign forgive me), RozaC, Rose(I know u left srp long time ago but W char), DrainingFeeling, Ella(I know u left srp as well, u still have a forever spot in sayonara), fancylyricz, Mookie, LK(happy birthday Logan), Marvin(AKA XIANG YU), atoki & atkoi(u r cool people), Dark(Dark Dot helped me evolve my char welp), ILoveUrMom, RandomalyAccepted, Kana, qxmr(Dan even helped me fix the bot in sayonara LOL), Vit, Scruby, new friends: Tenshi, RollCharisma and spuka(which all were too lazy to leave the temp employees chat), cloud(I still remember when ur char was Annie's niece), Tcb(nice that u got into EMS), Chen & User_67 (I was shocked when I saw there were more people from Israel Chen u saved me LOL) , hye, DumplingLobo, Alice, Klppy & les, Some school employees/ former: Daniel, Barbie, Hansuke Ikki and all the nurses from 2021~ <3, Mint Koji!!!! (one of the most cute chars I ever met), Many former & current sayonara employees(including qBabu, Velvet, Dn, Silus, Fixit, Lectus), IamFunny2 (my favorite shopkeeper), tobby who makes me wanna be active on the forums again, many friends from teams that I was in in the past and of course photography club as I was there for a very long time and I really enjoyed it ngl, Lydia(didnt speak with u for so long ngl, just to let u know I think ur amazing idk if I said it ever), Specific to Sayonara higher ups for suffering with me for a very long time I wanna thank again specific to piza for not murdering me for buying more items LOL, Ghostfire(just for that I called the item ghostfire instead of ghostface), Hampster (thanks for making my shop have cool items), MushyRP & Itamar(I cant remember ur ign Itamar Im sorry, anyway in general I feels like we understand eachother situstion sadly for being from the same country, but hey atleast atleast I know that Im not alone in it lol), Will(you are cool rper and a person and I glad that I know u but I blocked U FOR PINGING ME MAMY TIMES I CANT HANDLE A TON OF PINGS), Night(Miya, ur cool and I need u to work for sayonara if ur still playing on SRP fr), Aania & Cam(thanks for helping me with random requests like having a flower on my head). If ur not in this last its only bc of my fucked up memory and know I love u all!!!

I HOPE EVERYONE WHICH R READING IT WILL HAVE A NICE DAY AND DONT FORGET TO BUY FROM SAYONARA ITEMS!! We will have new items with the arrival of a new faction lead

Random gif:

No, Im not leaving srp btw.

Last edited:

kustomzero

Level 130
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
we dont have a faction lead since sak left LOL
OHHH YEAHHH THATS RIGHTT!! For a second I was thinking Cloud was the Shop Faction lead- but then I realized Cloud is the Shrine Faction Lead. im so tired the coffee hasn't kicked in yet... my brain ain't braining ahhhh

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
OHHH YEAHHH THATS RIGHTT!! For a second I was thinking Cloud was the Shop Faction lead- but then I realized Cloud is the Shrine Faction Lead. im so tired the coffee hasn't kicked in yet... my brain ain't braining ahhhh
I dont think they will put a mod as the faction lead for shops bc its basically the monoply of SRP LOL, but if yes idc as well bc I just need someone to DM about my new items

kustomzero

Level 130
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
I dont think they will put a mod as the faction lead for shops bc its basically the monoply of SRP LOL, but if yes idc as well bc I just need someone to DM about my new items
That's so valid fr. Also yes new items for realzzz get ur items (hopefully) whenever that new lead is introduced ong

Users who are viewing this thread