mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

HATOLA's suggestion 2

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
I know it's rare but sadly I had a case this week with this topic.
I don’t know what or how bad the case may have been to make you write this but as mentioned before, cannibalism seems so rare. If the case you experienced made you gag or cringe or uncomfortable, you could stop and say “I’m too uncomfortable to work with this and call for someone else to deal with it because in this case nobody can force you to stay and roleplay out something like cannibalism and whatever you had to do.
How can I know what counts as gore? if I see someone eating someone's skin(trigger warning) and I'm going to a staff member with that, first of all, why would a staff member want to see that? and if they will say it's okay bc Cannibalism isn't against the rules?
Also, I do remember a situation that was probably much worse than cannibalism and all people involved were definitely banned for it. I feel very bad for staff members that had to read the screenshots. It is part of staff’s job to review things like this and determine if it’s part of srp guidelines. It’s not about whether or not they WOULD WANT TO see it. You simply warn them “hey this might be a little gorey” and get their response to it before sending screenshots of what made you uncomfortable. If they also say it’s okay because it’s within guidelines you can also ask if you can step away from the roleplay without being warned for “avoid rp” as it’s still a sensitive topic in a sense because it makes you uncomfortable.

I’m not saying I fully support the idea of cannibalism. I support peoples freedoms of doing what they want TO AN EXTENT because ye. And by how rare cannibalism is, even if it happened once this week, I doubt it’s too much of a problem to deal with on your own.

AdventureApollo

Level 5
AdventureApollo
AdventureApollo
Fundraiser+
so wait, I wouldn't be able to serve my enemies their parents anymore in chili contests? 1642864080258.png

Cannibalism should be considered fade to black at the minimum, or not allowed at all since the only people being cannibals are edgy preteens and the next Jeffery Dahmers

+1

Hamburger

Level 184
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
+1
Well, SRP stands for SchoolRP. And including cannibalism in a school minecraft server is wrong when there is supposed to be a lot less. Even around the city is pretty wrong. It can increase the amount of illegal RPs and honestly does not improve other people, especially in school. I think some gore can be allowed, but cannibalism is pretty wrong if people are actually eating other people.

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your feedback.

- This will now be categorised as gore under rule 5.3b.

Users who are viewing this thread