mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Having more than 1 property.

What's your Minecraft Username?: Firekiller77
What's the title of your suggestion?: Having more than 1 property.

What's your suggestion?:
I would like to see this server add the ability to have the choice to own multiple properties. Doing so would allow players with multiple characters who don't live with one another and who's friends don't let them move in with them or don't have friends yet. Please even if its just 2 properties max, I would love to be able to have and enjoy more than one property as I have a character who's room mate kicked him out.

Thank you!

How will this benefit the server and community?:
People will be able to use more apartments than before as I believe just 1 property per 1 player is not enough.

Infi

Level 131
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Unfortunately if we were to allow players to have more than one property then we would once again have a housing crisis for players who don’t have one at all and are unable to get one. This housing crisis took years to settle and it’d be unfair for players to have multiple apartments (which would leave no apartments available for players who do not have a residence). I don’t think anyone wants to go back to playing the “about to expire apartment” game

Exceptions for “multiple properties” include shopkeepers (because they own a shop), executive property owners (though neither executive property owner has an additional house/apartment), and sports team members (who can have both a dorm and an apartment due to the dorm room being so small and only for one character)

DarkEclipic

Level 159
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
-1, infi said it.

Also, it would be unfair for others who don't have a home on SRP. There will always be a housing issue due to the amount of people who play on the server vs how many apartments we have on the server.

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
The only way this is going to happen is if we have a LOT of excess properties available, which will likely never happen.

Unless devs stop being cowards and implement underground housing. You know those giant apartment complexes that are stacked up to the heavens? Just copy-paste to extend them underground like 5 times each, I don't care how unrealistic it is you'd be doubling your space, cmon guys just do it already, stop being lame :/

Ruin

Level 104
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
The only way this is going to happen is if we have a LOT of excess properties available, which will likely never happen.

Unless devs stop being cowards and implement underground housing. You know those giant apartment complexes that are stacked up to the heavens? Just copy-paste to extend them underground like 5 times each, I don't care how unrealistic it is you'd be doubling your space, cmon guys just do it already, stop being lame :/
interesting idea

Hamburger

Level 187
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
I could never have a property until they added more apartments and crap, this won't help at all, hate to break it to you.

Valentine_Lols

Level 87
Valentine_Lols
Valentine_Lols
Rich+

Only times it's allowed is if you're a sports kid as they have dorms and like one you can have normally... This is me assuming you're at least a 12th grader

Oliverium

Level 53
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
We finally have enough apartments to battle Karakura's homeless issue. We need it to stay that way!
However! To solve your multiple characters problem, I suggest taking your lesser played characters and claiming they live just outside Karakura. If you need to roleplay them out in a house to sleep, cook, etc, have your main character who owns your house/apt/whatever to invite or lend them a place to stay for the time being.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

Users who are viewing this thread