IGN (In-Game Name):
HazukiPlayZ

Discord Name & Tag:
Simba | just.simba

Which timezone are you in?
EST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

Describe your activity on the server:
I have been playing SRP since early June of 2021(thank you Rex for actually confirming this), giving me now just nearly 3 years of having played on SRP with lots of experience having come from it. I have been a part of many different groups and factions, starting out with school faculty as a chef, which I was for 4 months, before becoming EMS, which I have been a part of since May of 2022 and still am, and even having joined and a part of the town faction for just under a year which I’ve now left. Even exploring into the criminal/gangrp side of SRP such as exploring it on my own at one point (long time ago) along with participating in organizations/shops that are player-ran such as Rotasu Music, KSPF, Okinasa, Mai-Yume, Miyata Enterprises Corp., Hanazono Inc., and Misfits Tailoring, etc.

As for current of how often I am on the server, that can slightly vary due to the factor since I work part time my shifts vary as to when they begin and end as I work 4 or 5 days a week. Though I most commonly work 2-7pm EST meaning I don’t get home till around 8pm leaving me the morning and late night to be online, or another common shift I get a little less often is either 10-7pm or 11-7pm leaving me only the nights to be online. Though if I don’t work a full shift the next day I am usually on from the time I get home and eat something to about 3/4am EST. I usually wake up around 10/10:30am if I do not have work or have to be in early. I also am in the spring season of marching band, however that ends in 2 months and afterwards I will be completely done with marching band as a whole as I graduate, freeing up my Thursdays and Fridays as on Thursdays I am gone from 2/2:30pm EST to 10pm and once the three Fridays practices begin I will be gone 4-9pm EST on Fridays (I have 3 weeks before these practices start). Though I am rather busy OOCly with things I still manage to log on for at least two(2) hours every day or very close to everyday. Usually logging on 5-7 days a week, sometimes staying on one account or switching between them. If I must go on inactivity for any reason I always make sure to make a log with at least a few days advance if I can help it, roughly giving 2-3 days advance if at all possible.

What is your motivation for applying?:
I am terrible at putting this into words so, I apologize if this is worded poorly.
I have wanted to be a part of KPD for well over a year OOCly, maybe even two at this point, over the years of being on SRP I have seen many people, even friends, come and go through KPD especially as someone in EMS with some even still within the faction. Thanks to this over this time I have managed to hear many different stories and experiences and even be a part of some which has only sparked my interest in the faction even more. I wish to not only make new friends and memories along the way but I wish to gather new experiences and to explore new roleplay opportunities within the KPD and with the SchoolRP community. This is the first time in well over a year I have been ABLE to apply and not once has my love and curiosity for this faction deteriorated this entire time.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
While my knowledge on police work may be a bit more limited compared to others especially when it comes to the specifics ranks do, I do have an understanding of a good chunk of work that KPD does, them being listed below along with the items KPD can have and what ranks the items belong to.

Activities
Patrolling the City​
This task can be done by anyone with the proper permissions no matter the rank, the group number of the patrol ranging depending on both the rank of the officer(s) and the Emergency Level.​
Overseeing the City​
This is done by looking through and monitoring CCTV that covers the majority of the town, KPD having access to all CCTV other than for privately owned places such as the Hospital, Town Hall, School grounds, etc.​
Assisting Citizens​
KPD, just like their other government counterparts, can do something called front desk work where an officer mans the front desk for a certain amount of time. During this the officer (though it should be done anytime someone notices someone at the front desk) can assist citizens with any questions, issues, reports, or even help post bail among other things.​
Assisting other Government Workers​
This can either be helping EMS within the hospital or even helping respond to a call, among other things, or even could be simply going to town hall to assist when a trial is being held.​
Taking Reports​
While to my knowledge this can be done by any officer, it is simply taking a report from someone about any sort of law-break that has or may have occurred.​
Interrogating​
While this is usually left to the detective side of KPD, this is done to either inmates or regular citizens who have simply been detained for questioning about a situation that has happened that KPD are investigating.​
Arresting Criminals​
Any officer can obviously make an arrest for the various crimes that can be done. Though before an arrest should be made evidence needs to be gathered to prove a law was broken hints at the ‘criminal’.​
Filling Town Logs​
This can be either Judicial logs due to an inmate pleading not-guilty to their charges or could even be for a warrant of some type as both go through town hall.​
Raiding Properties​
This is done once someone has been arrested for having illegal weaponry or once a warrant is obtained from town hall letting KPD legally enter the property and search for any other weaponry or other items in relation to a situation that has happened. Sometimes even looking for people hiding within a property evading from KPD.​
Taking Care of Inmates​
KPD can take care of inmates or do what we call jailRP as KPD can oversee visitations with inmates, making inmates meals, taking them out to the courtyard area, among other things.​
Forensic Work​
While I am not sure what all they do on their own, KPD will work alongside EMS in forensic work to identify either a victim or suspect/culprit within a case.​
Engaging in Server-wide Events​
This can either be alongside EMS, Town, and/or Crime faction or even simply on their own. Events can be planned or be a surprise and can range from a gang breaking a law, to helping a governor with a speech, or even having weather disasters among many other events that happen on SchoolRP.​

Items

Police Baton​
The Police Baton is a steel baton accessible to all officers used to apprehend criminals within a close range [Two blocks] and can be stolen from an officer's hand with the proper permissions.​
Handcuffs​
A pair of steel handcuffs which is accessible to all officers is used to restrain the target's hands (Though I have seen people RP out the ankles as well due to being a highly dangerous criminal once before). This item requires an action and if the target resists also a roll. The handcuffs cannot be stolen and have a range of one block.​
Police Radio​
A tool able to be used by all officers which is tuned into both the police radio and emergency radio. The radio itself is a waterproof communication device used by any emergency unit. It cannot be stolen nor used offensively. An emergency unit can press a button located on its side which triggers a ‘Code 0’ response which should only be used in absolute emergency due to danger.
With the radio there are a few ways emergency servies communicate without saying what exactly they mean as follows other than just code 0..
- 10-4 Understood
- 10-8 Responding
- 10-12 Stop/Situation paused
- 10-16 Situation voided
- 10-19 Returning to station/hospital
- 10-20 what's your location?​
Stun Blaster​
A stun device used by all officers to prevent a target from moving without knocking them out, having a block range of 8 blocks this item cannot be stolen and requires an action and a successful roll to be taken out while within range.​
Breathalyzer​
This item, accessible to BOTH EMS and KPD workers, is a device used to check the alcohol content from someone's breath. Basically, checking how drunk someone is. This item cannot be stolen nor offensively used and can read improperly.​
Pepper Spray​
Another item accessible to both EMS and KPD, it is a three(3) time use devices which can temporarily blind a target if managed to get into the eyes. This item does on work if the target is wearing a gas mask and cannot be stolen but also has a block range of two blocks.​
Tranquilizer​
The tranquilizer is an item only accessible to police sergeants and detective inspectors and higher, if in range a successful role is needed to take it out but otherwise only requires a successful hit to make the target unconscious for two(2) minutes. A block range of roughly 30 blocks.​
Riot Shield​
Given to all officers, the riot shield is a tempered-glass shield used by officers for protection. This item can be stolen if the officer is unconscious and with the proper mug perms. When in the main hand the officer cannot use offensive tools, all front/side damage is neutralized. When this tool is in the off hand the shield does not provide any defensive or offensive properties however the officer can use an offensive tool against the target.​
Gas Mask​
Given to both KPD and EMS for all ranks, it is used to protect emergency workers from biological threats or even help shield their identity. This item can be stolen with a successful roll and proper mug perms.​
Crowbar​
Accessible to Police corporals and higher, it is used to pry open doors and containers. Once again this item can be stolen with proper mug perms and a roll.​
Luminol Spray​
This is an item given to all officers, it's a substance that is used to identify blood on surfaces.​
First-Aid Kit​
A miniature first-aid kit compared to what EMS have is given to all officers and is used when an ambulance/EMT service isn’t readily available and is able to possibly buy the injured person more time to get to EMS for the treatment they need. Adding 5 OOC minutes to any sort of bleed out timer (though these timers are not very common anymore)​
Body Camera​
Another item given to all officers, this item is attached to an on-duty police officers uniform and is constantly recording and live-streaming to a data-base only accessed by KPD. This camera cannot be removed but can be destroyed in two blunt force hits or one stab hit. This is another form of CCTV that can view anything from the player's point of view.​

Ranks
There are twelve ranks within KPD, though I am not aware of all the details each rank personally does different other than for a select few so below is the list starting with the main division then moving onto Detective and finally Cadet.

- Commissioner -
Highest position within the Police force
Higher-up within KPD

- Captain -
Higher-up within KPD and is highest position in the main division

- Lieutenant -
Higher-up within KPD

- Sergeant -

- Corporal -
In most cases, when being promoted from corporal to a higher rank you are given the chance to continue in the main division or move to the detective division.

- PO/Patrol-Officer -
The rank you are promoted to after passing your exam

- Detective Superintendent -
Highest Position in the Detective division
Higher-up within KPD

- Detective Chief Inspector -
Higher-up within KPD

- Detective Inspector -

- Detective Sergeant -

- Detective Constable -
Lowest rank within the detective division

- Cadet -
Lowest position within the Police force. The Cadets are limited to high restrictions for at least two weeks while they under-go training and are not allowed to patrol or leave the station without a higher-up present, and cannot go off duty without approval from the faction lead, etc. having two chances to take the exam before removal from the faction however you can apply next wave.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are an important fundamental element of SchoolRP not only for the factor of Karakura having an extremely high crime rate with KPD, how could one only imagine how it’d be without KPD? The city is also mostly of youth due to the factor the high school and community college are found to be in the center of the town. With KPD being something present it additionally adds not only a means of protection but also a means of adding realism by adding someone to step in to give a consequence of not following a law that has been put in place by the government. For example, one of the biggest threats to a gang's existence is the presence of KPD and how they could destroy a gang purely by giving arrests for laws their members have broken or even for something as simple as gang affiliation which is illegal and a felony to even be apart of the gang.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I acknowledge and understand. I will attend all required training and any additional training given to me.

In-Character (IC) Section

What's your character's full name?:
Avalon Ayaz

How old is your character (if accepted)?:

What are your character's gender and pronouns?:
Male | He/Him

Please select your highest academic role at the time of writing this application:
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Avalon has successfully graduated with a PhD degree in Criminology/Criminal Justice.

What languages does your character know besides Japanese?:
Avalon only knows Japanese and JSL other than for his native tongue. His native tongue is English but obviously that’s not technically a language on SRP.

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Avalon is a 5’9 Australian male that would have light brown eyes paired with midnight black hair which was always messy and usually rarely well seemingly kept, retaining an unusual bronze shade. His skin was of a pale color, making his hair and skin seem like that of night and day. Avalon would have a full arm tattoo that started at his wrist going upwards covering his entire shoulder, and bled onto his chest and back; the entire tattoo was of blue hydrangeas with black background detailing and shading.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Avalon when in a professional setting acts well, in a professional manner. Taking any situation in such a manner rather seriously as he makes sure to have manners and be polite to whomever is involved. Though he does make sure to stay on task and tries to not derail from the task at hand though can change his focus of the task easily if needed. Though in a casual setting, Avalon is either keeping to himself, which can be common, or talk with any other co-workers or people around if they so chose to speak with him.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Avalon sees very highly on the idea of coworkers and teamwork, as to him one person cannot do everything that may always need to be done alone but is needed to be done by multiple people. For example like a marching band, which Avalon was in during high school, one person could play a song yes and it may sound amazing, but add 10 more, 20 more instruments to the mix the song can become even more magical. But the more coworkers there is, the more people have to work together and do their own parts to help others. The same kind of principle is applied in anything where there are coworkers or another party you work with.

What's your character's backstory?
Born November 24th, in Australia, is where Avalon Ohara’s, now Avalon Ayaz, story begins. Avalon was what his parents called an unplanned baby due to the fact both of his parents were into their early 40’s, and the sibling closest to Avalon’s age was 14 at the time he was born and that well was a child that was well completely unplanned and thought to not be possible. Though this never hindered how his parents treated him and while his relationships with his siblings suffered due to the larger age gaps between Avalon and his three older siblings, Avalon made an effort to spend what time he could with them, and while this worked while Avalon was younger, eventually though this effort faded as he grew older, finding it more and more pointless to try and reach out to his siblings due to the factor it was becoming harder and harder to get responses from them as time went on, ‘They are starting their own families’ was the reason Avalon always told himself. Though lacking relationships with his siblings like they had for each other, Avalon managed to find other things to keep him busy such as his passion for music, sport, and law.

Avalon through his entire life has had a passion for music, sports, and law, taking whatever chances he had to take part in any activities relating to it. A big part of Avalon’s younger life was in middle and high school Avalon would take part in the school's music program on Mello and Tenor Sax, even playing the Tenor Sax in an organizations marching band. In his free time Avalon would even take part in any possibilities to help or to take part in his local police at any events that were hosted by them. Managing to get a scholarship to a college in Japan, Avalon set off on his own to begin his own story in Tokyo, Japan at only age 18 freshly out of high school. Though his childhood and teenage years were much less eventful than later in life and seemed like your average life, Avalon while away at college in Japan studying in Law, more specifically a criminal justice/criminology degree, would receive a phone call from his eldest sibling who still lived back at home informing him of his parents death. But it wasn’t a simple death, his parents had gone out shopping like they usually did but this time, ended with both of them being murdered on their way back home by another individual still unknown to Avalon and the authorities. The loss of his parents pushed Avalon to focus heavily on his studies, not going out to socialize and never even returning home but for his parents' service. Avalon attended a law school in Japan on the mainland for four years, even going to school an additional year to work on non-degree focused classes. Once his classes were finished though, Avalon left Australia behind and found a new place to call home.. Karakura, Japan.

After moving to Karakura once Avalon had completed his degree and saved up enough to move out on his own, Avalon would go on to find ways to help the community in whatever ways he could that were simple enough but would also not too negatively show light his lack of social skills, being more on the blunt side with his words but he could find care and be careful with his choice of wording with those he knew needed it or he cared about. Avalon worked in shops around town to keep an income while he focused on finding his footing again, navigating life without his siblings or parents. Eventually with time, Avalon would go on to meet and later on marry a man named Mert Ayaz. Now freshly in his 30’s, Avalon began seeking out to complete a dream of his that has been there since what he says the day he was born.

For now this is where Avalon's history ends, but new history is made everyday and with every choice.

General Knowledge

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?
"No, owning a pocket knife is illegal no matter the reasoning unless for a legal reason such as it being held for evidence in a case. In fact it is a felony to be in any unlawful possession of illegal weaponry that is capable of extensive harm."

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
"There's more than just five items that do not require a prescription which you can get from the EMS Pharmacy however the first five that come to mind are. . .​
Wooden Cane​
A simple but useful wooden can which can be used in either short or long term use, such as when an individual is recovering from an injury or may have a permanent limp or other conditions making walking without the aid more difficult.​
Eye Patch (Left & Right)​
A wrappable bandage that goes around the head to cover either the left or right eye. Often used when an eye is damaged or injured, but can even be used to cover a past injury for the patient's comfort if deemed alright to do so.​
Iron Supplements​
A medication consisting of ferrous sulfate, ferrous fumarate, or ferrous gluconate, all of which are used as a type of iron supplement usually used to treat iron deficiency or anemia. Iron Supplements can even be used to help prevent any deficiencies with iron.​
Melatonin​
A medication consisting of an array of vitamins. THis medication is used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiencies that occur either due to poor diet, digestive disorders, or other certain illnesses.​
Paracetamol​
A type of pain and fever medication used to temporarily relieve minor pain such as headaches, cuts, concussion, etc. It’s the lowest pain medication given in Karakura and is the only pain medication that does not require a prescription.​
. . . There are a full total of nine medications that do not require a prescription to have, these listed only being a good chunk of them but not all.”

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
“It first would matter if we are talking about physical abuse or verbal or another kind of non-physical abuse. If I come across any of my co-workers, that being either other KPD, EMS, or another government worker, physically abusing an inmate I’d make sure to have my body camera on to capture what was happening to confirm there is at least one sort of video evidence of the occurrence. However, before intervening I would stay far enough back before calling for backup along with an EMS worker to check out whether the inmate is hurt or not. Once the backup is called, I’d intervene in whatever manner is deemed safest for both parties, likely restraining the co-worker or distracting them.”
“If said coworker is verbally abusing an inmate I would distract the co-worker away from the inmate and talk to them. I’d of course inform a higher-up of the situation that occurred as well and check up on the inmate and see if they’d like to speak to anyone, for say myself or even a psychiatrist.”

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
“Assaulted as in like, physically assaulted? I assume this is what this means still. If I saw my coworker getting assaulted I would of course assess the situation first and radio for backup along as notifying EMS of an injured officer. It’d be a dumb idea to run into a fight where I myself would get injured in nothing flat as well without some sort of backup. However, the first chance I’d get to help my coworker in any way I could, either that be by using my taser, tranq, etc. and find a way to completely stop and/or deescalate the situation in the safest means possible.”

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
“If I somehow find out a coworker is corrupt and is helping any sort of criminal organization or is corrupt in some other way, I’d inform a higher-up privately of what I witnessed for them to possibly look into the coworker and their behavior. But what’s reporting something if there’s nothing to back up this claim? Depending on the severity of it I may go ahead and bring it up to a higher-up privately but I’d also work on gathering evidence to prove what I am saying is true before attempting to speak to anyone. Keeping this information to myself other than for higher-ups to help keep it from getting out of control of others knowing and in return finding out someone knows they are corrupt on the force.”

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
“Bribe me? People still try that? Well, obviously I may give a confused look for a moment but I’d first remind them that it is illegal to bribe an officer and that they could be fined for breaking this law. If they persist, then I’d simply once again inform them of what law they broke along with fining them for breaking said law, using any nearby CCTV along with my body camera to prove what this person did. It’d be rather not well thought out if they tried that with CCTV and the body camera, but after fining them I’d walk away and inform my colleagues of the person trying to bribe officers.”​

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team has decided
to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.

Why have I been denied?
We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but we have
made this decision based on the following reason(s)
Thank you for applying, however your application has been denied. We sometimes have to deny amazing applications because other people are deemed a better choice at this current time.

What can I do to increase my chances to be accepted?
The fact that you've been denied this time doesn't mean that you can't be accepted
anymore! If you're interested, below are some pieces of advice that could improve
your chances to be accepted during future application waves.
- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation.
- Please feel free to apply during the next KPD wave after you've had time to work on your reputation!

ADDITIONAL NOTES
Due to the large influx of applications, any DMs concerning your application
will be ignored or referred back to this response. Remember that this decision
is a collective agreement between all the higher-ups in the faction, meaning
that this decision hasn't been taken by one single player.

Users who are viewing this thread