HeavensBleh
(Main acc: HeavensMyth)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your Discord username?):

heavensbleh

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:

EST

Describe your activity on the server:

I am active on SRP almost every day and an active member of the HS swim team on my main account. Having recently purchased my new alt account my playtime is extremely limited but my main account has over seventeen weeks of activity, that’s not including the playtime on the account I used before my current main account.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

Yes, I was banned once in April of 2020 for ERP, It was an extreme mistake I made when I was young and acting excessively foolish at three AM. Though I will not make excuses for myself, what I did was wrong and to this day I regret having this black mark on my record. Though I can proudly say that I have had no major warnings or bans since then and plan to keep my record spot free from now on. I have fully read through the SRP rules and intend to refamiliarize myself with them every few months to ensure that my knowledge of the server and its rules is always up to date.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I understand, and accept that someone is willing to fill my place if I become inactive. Though I fully intend on committing to my role as the school nurse and will be active as much as possible on this account.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

School Nurse

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

The school nurse is a responsible and well-trained individual who is willing and capable of dealing with the mental and physical well-being of the Karakura High students. They are someone a student should feel comfortable coming to when in distress or simply in need of a comforting hand. School nurses are trained to deal with sc****d knees, headaches, and other kinds of small-term health problems that can be handled without students leaving school grounds. They are there to help the students and faculty of the school by providing medical support when in need.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

Since a young age, I have been captivated by the idea of writing and acting. I would continuously create new characters, storylines, and worlds for the fact that it was fun to do. When I first got into watching YouTube and was able to get my device, I fell in love with Minecraft Youtubers such as Aphmau, Samgladiator, and SGC Barbierian. From then on all I wanted to do was edit and create youtube videos that incorporated my characters, but I quickly learned that it took a lot of knowledge that I simply didn't have at the time. Instead, I hunted threw games and servers looking for a world that would open up the door to roleplay I had always wanted to experience. When I stumbled upon SRP, it was nothing like it is today, and between brief glimpses into the server, I didn't find much interest in it at the time. But when covid swept threw the world and school was canceled I realized I needed something to do to kill time and popped open my laptop and logged back on. From that day forward SRP has been a game I enjoyed above all others. It was a way for me to make friends and be a part of a community I never realized was there. Playing for nearly four years after that point I then decided to build my attributes and somehow I managed to slip my way onto the HS Swim team. Six months later I am yet again striving to push my way up in the SRP community by joining applying to be the school nurse.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:

When reading this question I had no clue how to explain why I wanted to be a member of the school faculty, so I will try to explain as best as I possibly can. Having been an active member of SRP for nearly four years now I constantly find myself looking for new experiences or communities to dip into with the intention of building more roleplay experience for myself and my characters. When I first decided to join the HS swim team I was both scared and excited, but having been on the team for nearly six months now I can say it was one of the best decisions I've made on SRP. It gave me something to do and created situations I never thought I would be a part of when I first joined SRP. Joining the school faculty has always been something I wanted to do but never put forth the effort to do it for fear of failure, but being a valued member of the swim team has shown me that being afraid to do something is never an excuse to not do it. Fear is something that holds you back and I don't want to miss out on experiences I may have loved for the simple reason I was too scared to try.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Accepted - Ban Appeal | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server Accepted
Split personalitys application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server Accepted

Melissas Sign language Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server Denied
Melissa's Korean application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server Accepted
Melissa's Spanish aplication | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server Accepted
Kaida's spanish app | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server Denied
Kaida's Korean app | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server Denied

Kaida spanish app 2.0 | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server Accepted
Kaida Korean app 2.0 | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server Accepted
Riku's Schizophrenia Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server Accepted
3rd Lang Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server Accepted
Russian Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server Accepted

(there were a few more glitched item apps I left out as they aren't particularly relevant)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):

(main) HeavensMyth: [Grade 12] HS Swim
(Alt) HeavensBleh: [Grade-12]

────────────

Situations

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

If a student disrespects Koichi, she would be tempted to simply walk away from the situation and go on with her day. Though she would take notice of the fact that simply walking away from the situation would be enabling the student's bad behavior. In turn, she would pull the student to the side and question them on why they feel the need to disrespect her, hoping to have the situation resolved completely with a simple apology. Though if that were to not happen she would simply give the child detention and a stern lecture on the importance of being kind to others.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

If Koichi were to walk into a situation with two fighting students she would quickly alert any other staff members of her current location and situation before walking up to the children and giving them a calm verbal warning to stop. If the fighting continued she would gradually get louder until the students took attention to her serious demands to stop. Koichi would never lay her hands on a student or attempt to pull them off one another for fear of accidentally hurting a student or getting hurt herself.
When the fighting was through Koichi would ensure to take both students to the nurse's office and attend to whatever wounds remained after the fight, once both student's wounds were dressed she would attempt to get the full story from both students. After which she would attempt to find a resolution as well as convince both students to apologize to one another. Though she would end up giving both students detention anyway as fighting on school grounds is a serious offense and an extensive break in her morals.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

If Koichi were to notice a fellow faculty member acting inappropriately she would take a mental note of the situation and when it was convenient she would pull the staff member aside. In the nicest way possible she would address the topic and simply ask for an explanation of the situation completely. After hearing the detail of events entirely she would contemplate giving her point of view of the events and how she thought they may be taken out of context or seen as inappropriate while on the clock. Depending on the fellow staff member's reaction and the situation entirely she would then decide whether or not to report them to a higher-up or SLT. Though if she were to experience any other problematic behavior from this co-worker she would not hesitate to report them as she is a one-strike before you are out kind of woman.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?:

Depending on how Koichi’s day was going your experience of her in the break room would be excessively different. If Koichi was having a relatively slow, relaxing day at work she would most likely be excessively chatty and overly talkative. She would be the one bringing her co-worker's lunch or baking fun snacks to keep out for everyone. Koichi would strive to be a team player and try to make everyone's workday better by bringing a positive outlook to everyone who interacted with her. Though if her day was stressful or something was simply on her mind at the moment, she would most likely keep to herself in an attempt to settle her nerves and decompress before she had to go back to her daily tasks.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me walking back to the nurse's desk shed look out at the assortment of students that had clustered together. All the people waiting in one big group simply made her eye inch and a clear sign of stress was sneaking its way onto her face. “Okay! If everyone who needs assistance would form a neat line that would be greatly appreciated!”

/me she would quickly grab a glucometer kit from the filing cabinet and hustle her way back over to the rather pale-looking student. pulling each item out of the kit shed then slip a sterilized testing strip into the correct end of the monitor and turn it on. Patiently waiting the few seconds it took for the screen to light shed place the monitor on the table before pulling a small alcohol wipe out of the black bag. “May I see your hand please hun?” gently taking the student's hand she use the alcohol wipe to sanitize the tip of their index finger before tossing the whip in the bin. “Alright hun, I’m going to prick the tip of your finger with this lancet needle and then we are gonna transfer a drop of blood over to the monitor so we can check your blood sugar, okay?”

/me shed softly yawn as she slipped from her seat at the desk her eyes noticeably drowsy as it had been a long day. Though her work was not done yet; stepping into the bathroom shed grab a broom, mop, and the sterilizing agent they used for everyday objects. Cleaning the recovery room would have been the death of her if it wasn't for her headphones. Shed Slip one of her headphones into her ears as she began cleaning the room, softly singing as she did so. Starting by sweeping the floors, she ensured to sweep up any dust that hid under the beds and tables. Then moving on to whipping down all surfaces including the tables desks, and even the windows. Last but not least she would move on to mopping the floors; starting at the opposite end of the room before thoroughly working her way to the door to not infect her hard work. By the time she was done the After school bell had already rung. Grabbing her bag she’d slip it onto her shoulder before quietly slipping out of the recovery room ensuring to lock the door behind her.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Koichi Kamodo
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Koi

Age (Minimum is 25): 27

Academic Degree: masters
Major(s): science in nursing, education
Minors: neuroscience, physics

Nationality: British
Known Languages: Japanese, French, and Korean

Backstory

Gen 2…
Koichi Kamodo was the last sibling born to the second generation of the wealthy Kamodo family. Her father being the co-owner of a rather popular department store, money was never something that troubled her family. Though strange looks were given to the girls as they walked through the streets. People often avoided the family entirely for a particular reason no one felt the need to express to the children. Having a fairly normal childhood Koichi was happy with her life, as a normal child should be. Though on the day of her eldest sister's fourteenth birthday, it was announced that her mother would be leaving for a business trip to Karakura, Japan. This was nothing new, her parents were constantly leaving town for business adventures or what Jenny labeled as ‘Vacations’. One thing had changed about this announcement though and that was the fact that Elloss would be joining their mother on the two-week-long adventure to a completely different Island. Both Koichi and Jenny were excessively jealous of their eldest sister's birthday gift, begging and pleading with her to switch places or trade her plane ticket for something of child-like value. Much to their despair they were waving goodbye to their Elloss the very next morning. The girls quickly whipped away their negative thoughts and instead decided to make a vacation for themselves. A few days after Elloss left Koichi, Jenny, and their father took a short trip to the beach near their house, Swimming around and enjoying the amazing weather. It wasn't until they got home that the news finally came through. Their mother had mysteriously died while visiting Karakura. This news confused Koichi as she wasn't old enough to understand death but she understood that her family dynamic had shifted. Wanting nothing more than to cry into her mother's arms she simply hugged Jenny as hard as she could.
From then on her father ceased to function; slinking into his study whenever he got the chance, he didn't even attempt to comfort the two younger girls and though he loved them both he simply ceased to function properly. As time passed Koichi and Jenny had rather unhealthily pushed themselves into their studies burying their heads in books to attempt to forget the loss of their mother. Their passion for reading and writing quickly blossomed into something else. When Jenny graduated college with her master's degree she surprised Koichi with two plane tickets to karakura japan. It was then that they decided to look for Elloss, even if they had to search the country for her, the girls would go to the end of the world to be reunited with their eldest sister. When they landed in Karakura it didn't take long for Elloss to sniff them out. Having been working at the same school Jenny had been hired as a culinary arts professor for two years. The girls were ecstatic to find out that Elloss had three lovely daughters Ayia, Ame, and Mist.
The joy only skyrocketed when Koichi was accepted into college at Karakura, working right along with her sisters she was hustling and bustling through the halls trying to pack as much knowledge into her brain as possible. She found herself yet again pulling away from society and pushing herself into her studies the same way she did when her mother passed. It was as if she was stuck running laps around a track with no finish line. Halfway through getting her master's degree, her sisters decided to pull out of their jobs and move to Korea and it was then Koichi realized the looks she was given around school. Something was being kept from her the same way secrets seemed to fly by her when she was a child. This time was different though, she was older and more mature. She understood when something was amiss but had no way of confronting the situation so, she didn't. Instead, she pushed herself away from it entirely. While her sisters and nieces packed up and moved away, Koichi stayed in Karakura. By buying her little apartment and using money from her trust fund, she made a life for herself as well as a great set of friends she could rely on. When she had completed her master's degree she made the executive decision to leave her friends in Karakura and move in with her sisters in Korea. While there she took up a job as a nurse's assistant with the hopes of gaining the experience she needed to be accepted as a school nurse at Karakura High. This time spent with her family was the worst experience Koichi had ever gone through. Her sisters were constantly away leaving the teen girls by themselves to simply do whatever they wanted. There was no order in the house which simply didn't work with Koichi's hectic night shift work schedule. When the year was up and it was time to go home Koichi was delighted to book the plane ticket and load up all of her things. Though she felt for the teen girls, leaving them with no adult supervision was one of the hardest things she had to do. Much to her surprise though the girls gave Koichi a surprise call within the next few months explaining that they would all be moving back to Karakura but seeing as Mist was still seventeen and in need of legal supervision they asked the heart-clenching question. Would she legally adopt Mist? And much to the girl's surprise the answer was an astounding yes. Koichi was more than delighted to adopt all three of the girls but seeing as Ame and Ayia was over the age of eighteen and their last names would not have to be changed there was virtually no point. Excitement filled the girl's hearts and it was safe to say that everyone was overjoyed. The girls would be able to move away from their neglectful mother and Koichi would have the family she always dreamed of having. By her birthday the girls had completely moved to Karakura and bought their apartments and Koichi had perfected and put in her application to work as the school nurse at Karakura high school.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

My motivation for joining the KHS staff is quite complicated because there are simply too many reasons for me to explain. My years at Karakura College were some of the best years of my life and while pondering being a professor like my older sisters, I simply felt that wasn't the right choice for me. My love for science and nursing was simply too extensive for me to ignore altogether and while questioning my career path I figured I would simply push my two passions together. Being a nurse at Karakura High would allow me to explore my nursing degree while also giving me the chance to experience firsthand what it's like to work within a school environment. By doing this I hope to build on my resume and maybe one day explore what it is like to be a teacher but until I feel I'm ready to take that leap, being the school nurse is the right call for me.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

I have experience shadowing both of my older sisters in their classrooms and though it was not in a school environment I have experience working as a CNA at a small clinic in Korea.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

All though I know all of the other applicants worked so hard to get to where they are today and have profound pride in what they do. You are looking for someone that can easily fit into your faculty and seamlessly take on responsibilities only a specific number of people can handle. I not only have a year of experience working as a CNA but Majors in nursing and education. This ensures that I am ready to care for any injury a student may sustain as well as being qualified to teach students about their injuries, and how to care for them after they leave my care. I have a strong work ethic, I am a fast learner, and I am very enthusiastic about this school and the job. I believe that my motivation and commitment will ensure that I quickly become a productive and valued member of your staff.

Extra

Thank you for taking the time to read over my application, I will be applying for French and Korean if this application is accepted or within the next coming weeks. I would also like to state that I am moderately dyslexic and can say that I tried my hardest to ensure that all grammar in this application was done to the best of my ability.

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

No, I hope you are having a great day​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread