mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Height for srp

TrapstarRp

Level 22
-1, pretty sure it's been suggested before and was denied, but I think at the same time it would be hard to add. Though good idea, but it would be weird seeing every 7''+ gangrper finally getting to show their height.

DarkEclipic

Level 162
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+

If SRP was modded, yes this would be fine. But we arent', and there are people ranging from 4'0(or shorter, I cant remember the lowest age) - 7'5.

DivingBlues

Level 64
Shrine Lead
Builder
I like the idea! But I already lag serious amounts on SRP I don’t think this would help mine or anyone else’s situations around that. Plus! It’ll be more complex and add more towards it and causing issues, plus if the plug-in glitches or causes issues can be annoying. However I think it’s good to just keep it the way your characters are and pretend to have heights there without over complicating it!

Popiezius

Level 6
Pop1ezius
Pop1ezius
Fundraiser+

it'd be a cool thing to have an actual height advantage on certain aspects, but without mods i don't believe this is possible.

zegevlier

Level 25
Community Team
Developer
like yk how bun buns have and cats have different colors and texture variants? so do horses! thats why they use horses for the cars bcz they can retexture em since horses have multiple texture varients and can easily have more varients added, yk? :D
Yea.. that's not how that works. There are 35 horse types, but way more cars. Like was said before, it's armour stands and turtles.
What if you like- change the model of the mobs used, to look more player-like?
You can't change the models of mobs. That's just not possible without mods. You can re-texture them, and you can do stuff with armour stands (like is done with gestures), but neither of those works for this.

This seems extremely technically challenging, and any way I can think of implementing this would undoubtedly be very laggy and just wouldn't work well.

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

Users who are viewing this thread