mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

hello , 2024 edition .

coria

Level 29
vacoria
vacoria
Omega+
Hey there! I'm quchu, also known as bea, also known as liv, also known as chisou.

I've been playing srp for about two years now. .? Maybe 2 1/2. .

The characters I've played, throughout the years that I've played SRP are:

[Grade-12] Celeste (I forgot her last name) - first character I've ever used (when I was a tiny namemc)
[Grade-12] Olivia Heterokie - second, dead :3
[College] Indiana Miyawaka - third, she left but just recently came back. . i rarely play her though
[College]
Serenity Viyu - fourth, she's my baby with a baby
[Grade-8]
Yoto (katie) Croteau - fifth, she's my other baby
[College]
Acacia Lione - sixth, fairly new character

i really like music so dm me on discord (chisqu) and we can have a 3 hour talk about music (please)

some things about me are i'm a tailor, and i've been making my skins.. like- actually since i started SRP to be honest, I can say that I have made A LOT of progress in tailoring.

(Base & Outfit) Most recent skin I've made & One of the first skins I've made:

(Serenity) and (Olivia)

another thing about me is that i play the piano, guitar, violin, cello, piano, trumpet.. and did i mention piano?
although i don't mind any name, i do go as 'chisou' to mostly everyone. (pronounced chee-suu/soo)

i speak three languages, japanese, french, and english. . obviously. I've been speaking french since I was a tiny little munchkin, and i just recently started learning japanese. i live in north america, est timezone>>>>>>>>any other timezone.

im really silly so if you vc with me and hear me talking to myself don't mind that.
cool people>> (im a cool person) (i definitely go outside)

oh yeah also detailrping>>>>>>
especially romance rping>>>>>
and doing minecraft school>>>>>doing regular irl school

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread