mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

hello

Mickeyly

Level 6
GlamrockMango
GlamrockMango
Fundraiser+
Hi! I played SRP quite a bit ago, when I was a literal child, and I still AM, a literal child- anyways, I played SRP a while ago, and joined the forums.. which I deeply regret. The posts I made were very .. weird. The point is, I need some roleplaying tips before actually roleplaying on the server. I should definitely get somes tips before making another application for a certain role. Tips? Advice? Thanks!

Gunna!

Level 100
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
Hi! I played SRP quite a bit ago, when I was a literal child, and I still AM, a literal child- anyways, I played SRP a while ago, and joined the forums.. which I deeply regret. The posts I made were very .. weird. The point is, I need some roleplaying tips before actually roleplaying on the server. I should definitely get somes tips before making another application for a certain role. Tips? Advice? Thanks!
Just be cool

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
Hey! My advice is to have confidence, having confidence is what made me gain the friends I have today. As innn, i used to be veryyyy shy whenever it came to speaking to new people / it lead to me never walking up to someone cause i would've been too embarrassed to do that. But having confidence like I said, made it better for me, in a good way ofc ofc. You meet lots of new friends, SO MUCH opportunities come your way, and its endless amount of fun. Being nice also gets you a long way, people love nice people!

tobbby

Level 276
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
On the tips side i’d stay try to keep realistic, things that are wacky or just plain wouldnt EVER happen, like a CONCUSSION FROM ONE PUNCH TO THE MOUTH. ahem can really annoy people. C: other than that i’d say just go with the flow! You’ll make friends quickly, most people do. Even greenies have their little friend groups nowadays

Morke

Level 38
lMorek
lMorek
Rich
Alo

pashy

Level 183
My advice is. . It's okay to act stupid or ruin something up, especially as a child. I'm also young and I can say that I messed up a lot in SRP, friendships, a lot- but something I know for sure is it did develop me. . I did learn. I understand my position pretty well. I know how to act properly for a situation. It's okay to do mistakes- the more mistakes, the more knowledge you have. SRP has no end, therefore there isn't losing, so even if you lose all your money and everything you got. . You still got another start you can start new things up to get back some money and all no need for insta-money or sumn

Users who are viewing this thread