JustJuiceHex
Rich+
Updated: 03/01/24 (Updated Username)​
-- Activity --
IGN (Minecraft Username): JustJuiceHex
Timezone: GMT+1 UK, GMT+3 LT
What's your activity and availability like for SRP?:
Past activity

-I have held following party tags: HS-Baseball; College-Baseball; Tutor; Professor.
- I have determined my time to divers rp as Bird "Flamenco" (Here) and Racoon, roles that I enjoyed but realized it is not my type of spice.
- I was also accepted in the following stores: La Casa Nostra (quit), Lightning Electronics (quit), Shizukesa (quit), Shiawasena Konyu (quit), and Joyoung (quit).
- I was also entrusted to manage: Nohara Tower & Misfits Tailoring before my temporary break.
-I have helped over 15 new players adapt to the environment and help them get along with the system.
-I have constantly engaged with players and assisted them with minor things such as interiors, and backstory writings, I have once written lore for Ketsueki Family and Hayashi Clan. (You can verify this with ReaperLove#0810)
I wasy engaging with Journalism Club as Soi'vju Ya and delivering high-quality articles with expectancy to grow in it and inspire roleplay among the players.

-I have also benefited the community by writing a number of articles, and contributing to the server in the wisdom of observation:  DetailRP-Guide, Christmas-Event, BearCave-Remake & more..

Current Activity

-I have newly created another animal role of Bear and expect to make rather wholesome content for different factions to engage with. Whilst I am still learning it, I do find it interesting and feel promising results to show.
-I lead a newly introduced clan of art & philosophy Kagenouta (Here). I expect it to thrive in the community and motivate people to roleplay engagement.
-I have reenrolled to the Misfits Tailoring as a writer and auction tailor. I have been Advert team member in FJ tailoring for awhile now helping out management team when asked.
-I am now working in Mai-Yume and Oto-Nashi stores.
-I have commenced into GangRP commencing into story written content with fierce p2ling and quality content making with SRP community.
-With current records, I do not hold any negative reputation and with the past concerns raised during previous applications, I can assure you all is cleared. I give my vows to the server & SRP community for a full-satisfactory build. However, if you have any questions feel free to DM me on Discord.

Availability
Current Activity will be 5/10

From Jan 2024 (GMT+1)

//////////////MondayTuesdayWednesdayThrusdayFridaySaturdaySunday
Server6pm-10pmN/AN/AN/A5pm-10pm8pm-2amAll Day
Discord6pm-10pmN/AN/AN/A5pm-10pm8pm-2amAll Day

This is the predicted schedule, if any changes will apply I will take responsibility to inform staff.
-- Questions --
Do you have Discord? If so, supply your Discord tag (e.g. User#0000): @soulanatomic

How long have you been building?: You can view my Building History in my previous application, as it is the same and I to this day continue to build. (Builder App 1)

What are your goals and aspirations for building and being on a team?: You can view my Building Aspirations in the previous application, with all respect it has not changed. (Builder App 1)

What are your strong suits as a builder? (Interior, Structure, Organics, etc):
You can view my Building Strengths/Weaknesses in the previous application (Builder App 1)

Do you understand building is a team effort and wont always be building by yourself?: I do acknowledge teamwork and solo basis as a builder and confirm my motivation to do both.

What type of style does your builds consist of? Is there more then one? (Modern, Medieval, etc): You can view my Building Styles in the previous application (Builder App 1)

-- Portfolio --
Supply us with at least 4 screenshots of your build (Do not use shaders):

Nohara remake example: Exterior/Interior

Additional: Exteriors

Additional: Interiors

Additional: Organics

Additional: Terrain

- You can view more of my Building Examples in the previous application as well (Builder App 1)

- Lastly, please do visit [SRP] - CREATIVE, /p v JustJuiceHex, where I continue the progression of the city modelling. A live example that you can explore and be mesmerized by the style I mastered within my time in SRP. (You will need the SRP resource pack on and use version 1.19+)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread