HEXATICA

Level 9
HEXATICA
HEXATICA
Omega+
HEXATICA | HEX | NEX
[ANY PRONOUNS] ♚

♚ | GENERAL INFORMATION

I AM A CHARACTER DESIGNER / CHARACTER ARTIST. I HAVE BEEN ROLEPLAYING SINCE 2017 THROUGH VARIOUS OTHER ROLEPLAY OUTLETS AND I MAINLY INDULGE IN PSYCHOLOGICAL HORROR / THRILLER ROLEPLAY.

I'M A GOTH AND MY CURRENT FAVORITE ARTIST/BAND IS "THE CURE". I HAVE A PREFERENCE FOR HORROR AND SURREALISM THEMES AND I'M CURRENTLY INTERESTED IN DND.

♚ | WHERELSE CAN YOU FIND ME

TWITTER | ARTISTREE (COMMISSIONS) |

♚ | ABOUT MY ART

I'm an artist constantly striving for improvement, therefore I am looking for other artist friends, tips and creative ideas/inputs.
I primarily focus on character designing, creating a diverse cast of characters I can then use in my roleplays or my short stories I may occasionally post if I find the time.

ErikFinster

Level 114
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Welcome to SRP, Hex~
you will certainly find a few fellow artists here!
Remember to have fun, to experiment, and don’t take anything here too seriously. Read the rules, go to school, follow the flow, and you’ll sooner than later find yourself entangled in SRP tomfoolery. Prior RP experience will definitely give you an edge here ~ especially when you find people to dig into detailRP with! If you have any questions, we have an active forum and discord! See you around and good luck!

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
You sound cool as hell AND you like DND, feel free to hmu on Discord if you ever need someone for a campaign :3
ilovemyplane is my Disc user

HEXATICA

Level 9
HEXATICA
HEXATICA
Omega+
Welcome to SRP, Hex~
you will certainly find a few fellow artists here!
Remember to have fun, to experiment, and don’t take anything here too seriously. Read the rules, go to school, follow the flow, and you’ll sooner than later find yourself entangled in SRP tomfoolery. Prior RP experience will definitely give you an edge here ~ especially when you find people to dig into detailRP with! If you have any questions, we have an active forum and discord! See you around and good luck!
Luckily, I'm already well aquainted with how srp works. I'm back from a long break and it's nice to see how much things have changed

wethecreature

Level 95
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
if you have discord hmu I have a project that you might enjoy (it's an RP thing)!!! (my disc is wethecreature)

Cyb3rSlvt

Level 13
CYB3RSL1T
CYB3RSL1T
Omega+
Welcome!!! I hope you enjoy coming back to srp and I hope we can be friends! (Also I'M LITERALLY IN LOVE WITH UR ART)

DivingBlues

Level 55
Shrine Lead
Builder
Welcome to SRP again! You’ve run into me already in the art channel but hello!! I love your work and enjoy coming back to roleplay

Users who are viewing this thread