mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Hey I'm new

Ryüla Sama

Level 0
Hey my name is jade and i am 19 years old. Back when I was about 13 I always played rp on creative plots on a Dutch server, but more and more people stopped. I just discovered this server and hope it will be just as fun again. Although starting up and figuring out how everything works is quite a maze.

DarkEclipic

Level 157
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Welcome to SchoolRP! you are most welcomed to ask any type of questions that you may have and we will love to help you! :D

tobbby

Level 276
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Welcome welcome!

As long as you’re willing to learn, the rules should come to you quickly :)

Ryüla Sama

Level 0
Welcome to SchoolRP! you are most welcomed to ask any type of questions that you may have and we will love to help you! :D
Well since youre offering I could use some guidance on where to start, it has been kinda hard to figure out what to do and to find my way arround.

Lizalopod

Level 130
Hey my name is jade and i am 19 years old. Back when I was about 13 I always played rp on creative plots on a Dutch server, but more and more people stopped. I just discovered this server and hope it will be just as fun again. Although starting up and figuring out how everything works is quite a maze.
Sup gamer!
If you need any help feel free to ask on the discord help channels, or by making a ticket with /ticket

DarkEclipic

Level 157
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Well since youre offering I could use some guidance on where to start, it has been kinda hard to figure out what to do and to find my way arround.
Howdy! There are a lot of things that you could do! But as for exploring, the best thing is to just run around the streets to get to know local 'hotspots' Like 11/7, The Family Store, Bowling Alley, the estates, Hospital, and the beach! For rp, just get yourself out there! Talk to people and be nice! You got this!

tobbby

Level 276
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Howdy! There are a lot of things that you could do! But as for exploring, the best thing is to just run around the streets to get to know local 'hotspots' Like 11/7, The Family Store, Bowling Alley, the estates, Hospital, and the beach! For rp, just get yourself out there! Talk to people and be nice! You got this!
I always found it easier to socialize with those just starting out as well, rather than experienced rpers as they tend to be biased about skins and experience

Users who are viewing this thread