mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Shrooya

Level 0
Hey there! You can call me Shreya, but my friends call me anything from Goldie to sgrppi [ ;) @FlowerCrownn ]

I'm currently a teen living in good ol' USA (wish me luck, election day's TOMORROW!)

I L O V E to draw. It's kind of unhealthy how much I love to draw, honestly. .~.
I'll probably be doing some kind of a profile picture giveaway if enough people are interested! If you'd like to check out some of my art >> http://imgur.com/a/XhLZx

I also really enjoy listening to music, especially music by Dua Lipa, Ariana Grande, ZAYN, Blackbear, and Bebe Rehxa.

I found this server very recently, thanks to my friend introducing me to it after she realized how coolio it is, and I'm so glad that she did. Hopefully I can make some memorable experiences on this server and make new friends. I'm looking forward to each day I play on schoolrp!

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
Welcome to the ship I am glad to help you where ever I see you, You good lil Greenie

WildSense

Level 45
Oh, I believe we did! Pleasure to see you again.
Hi, I'm the Councillor at the party from yesterday, and you seemed abnormally close with my best friend after a very short amount of time. I don't really like seeing new people around my friends so quickly, nor do I trust new people. In other words, I'd appreciate it if you didn't act so close around her. Thanks.

amamyo

Level 62
Hi, I'm the Councillor at the party from yesterday, and you seemed abnormally close with my best friend after a very short amount of time. I don't really like seeing new people around my friends so quickly, nor do I trust new people. In other words, I'd appreciate it if you didn't act so close around her. Thanks.
ANOTHER party!?

amamyo

Level 62
OOoOoOoOooo, Waxy is gettin' CLINGY!!!

Snowy

Level 9
Well, It's nice to see someone so engaged into The Community that is called SchoolRP I can tell you, many memories will be created and if you ever wanna talk to someone I would love to chat. (My IGN Is SnowyChan)

mace_in

Level 19
Ok, just don't get involved in too many things. It gets you banned, like how I am. If you have the chance to see my profile picture, it is also a drawing. I don't draw too much, I just do it every now and then.

Users who are viewing this thread