mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Hi

I'm new here, so hi, I'm Wolfy, my character for roleplay, that I might mainly use is Wolfy and if you want to talk about her then ig use Wolfy the Wolf (she's a animatronic) so others can know who ur talking about, and once she's in her human form then call her Emma, and she's 15 years old, and I'm so srry if this intro is cringe... I'm bad at understanding things, so... Yeah
._.

couchism

Level 49
couchism
couchism
Omega+
Hello, Wolfy!! Hru??
Welcome to SRP :D As you probably already know , SRP is a roleplaying server and it's honestly a really fun server (top roleplaying server in my opinion). If you haven't already figured out commands like /rpname or /setdesc, just ask me
Also make sure to read the rules so you don't get banned for violating a rule (you might accidentally disobey a rule while rping).
If you want or need a custom skin, there are skin tailors on discord and in the server
Thats all for now! Also, over time, you're character will grade/age up, starting from 13 years old (grade-7) to 18 years old (grade-12). If you still want your character to be 15 years old, do /setage 15!

coria

Level 29
vacoria
vacoria
Omega+
I'm new here, so hi, I'm Wolfy, my character for roleplay, that I might mainly use is Wolfy and if you want to talk about her then ig use Wolfy the Wolf (she's a animatronic) so others can know who ur talking about, and once she's in her human form then call her Emma, and she's 15 years old, and I'm so srry if this intro is cringe... I'm bad at understanding things, so... Yeah
._.
Hello! It's nice to meet you, as velvet said about tailors, I am a tailor and I'd be willing to provide you with a SchoolRP shaded skin, you can also always dm me on discord (chisqu) for any questions!

Also just to add this here, I'm not entirely sure if it's allowed to RP something other than a human. . Yes you can RP animals/pets with whitelist, I might be wrong though, so don't quote me on this, also anyone correct me if I'm wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread