Omega
OOC (Out Of Character) Information

Current In-Game Name (IGN) :

HighkeyRP

What timezone are you in?:

GMT+0

Do you have Discord, if so what is it?:

oHokAy#8433

Specify your activity on the server and how long you’ve been associating yourself on Roleplay Hub:

On the server, I'm extremely active around 12-14hrs on the server. I always check the rosters of different places and then do stuff accordingly. I'm usually hanging out with my friends and I'm always going to different events on the server and sometimes, I get to represent an event of my effort and time on the server, which is quite amusing! I like to spend time on the server and spend time with my friends and talk to new people around!

If you have any previous bans and or ongoing warnings, list them:

Ban: Blatently copying from the server

Warns: Using emotes (ICLY) accidentally

List and categorize your current and past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/maths-teacher-app-simptxstic.25878/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/music-teacher-app-kuraicy.24671/ - Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/kpd-police-app-lowkeyrp.25792/ - Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/lowkeyrps-korean-app.30165/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/lowkeyrps-nurse-application.30670/ - Accepted

What’s your motivation to apply for EMS, how will you benefit our medical team?:

My motivation to join EMS, is when I became an Assistant-Nurse in KHS, which made think, that I want to get experience before applying for Hospital Staff because it shows that I have experience that if someone is in need of an emergency, I will be there to help. I will act fast and show that I am ready and prepared for difficult situations, whether it’s in a hurry or not I’ll be there in case. I want to show that I can help and understand people’s problems because I want to be there for them.

What medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist, Surgeon.):

Psychiatrist

Specify your knowledge of the role you’re applying for?:

Psychiatrist is specified to help people and help them find out if they’re diagnosed with a mental disorder or not. It shows that the Psychiatrists are people, who tries to understand other’s perspective and try to help them and get them better by give them a list of things to do to get their mental state, right. It shows that not only being a psychiatrist is to understand, it’s how they explain, how the person is diagnosed with, and prescribe them with any medication to help them, live with their lives.

Are you aware of the basic color codes for medical emergencies? If so, specify all the ones you’re conscious of with their meanings.

Blue - Medical Emergency in Hospital

Red – Fire

Black – Bomb

Pink - Infant/Child Abduction

Orange - Hazardous Material or Spill Incident

Silver - Active Shooter

Violet - Violent/Combative Individual

Yellow – Disaster

Brown - Severe Weather

White – Evacuation

Green - Emergency Activation

Do you take acknowledgment to the fact that if you’re inactive for a long period of time you will be demoted, and do you respect this fact?

I acknowledge the fact that if I’m inactive for a long time, I will be demoted.

Categorize all the EMS roles and specify what each of them does:

Psychiatrist - they must help with people who need advice from relationship problems, family issues, friends or themselves. They also give people therapy sessions to people with prescribing medication as some people can have mental disorders or even severe depression, as irl people go to therapy over traumatic experiences or sometimes have a lot of things they need to speak about which might be hard to discuss with family or friends. And psychiatrists also diagnose people with disorders if they have any or even if it’s anxiety.

Doctors - they can do check-ups to make sure the patient is healthy or if there are any medical things needing to be sorted, they can give prescriptions out to patients who might be sick or in pain depending what is wrong with them medically, doctors can also do phone calls to book appointments or speak to their patients over the phone depending what is wrong, and they usually deal with health long term issues. They can also be in the A&E and help patients with serious injuries from broken legs to chopped off fingers.

Nurses - they can give check-ups with people who might not be feeling well or healthy people who need a daily check-up, they usually handle short term things that might be a little cold, minor cuts, and Nurses can also come to school picking people up or checking their wounds like doctors if it’s minor. They can also assist doctors or surgeons if required and plenty more.

Surgeon - they usually take care of severe wounds like head injuries, deep cuts, broken bones, they can also do phone calls to pick up people or come to the area where they may have been hurt to help them from there, they can also prescribe medication for certain things, and they can do more. Also staying true to their name they do Surgeries when the problems can't be fixed any other way such as removing cancer from the brain or a very bad break in a bone.

IC (In-Character) Information / knowledge

How does your character act during their shift and not during their shift?:

Seoyeon Choi would act positive towards others during her shift as she would go on with her day whilst people are having an appointment with her, she would be listening to them carefully as she writes down her notes whilst she listens and she would fairly explain, what’s going on in their head. She would never be rude because she would show respect to anyone who disrespects her. She would explain once again, why it is important to start doing this in their routine. It’ll help them more than they were before.

When Hana would still act positive out of her shift because she has a bubbly and quite relaxed personality and she would help out anyone, who is hurt mentally from something traumatising and she’ll tell the person to visit her when she’s on her shift. She would be caring to anyone, even if someone is disrespecting her. She won’t make a big deal about it and she will simply respond to the person, nicely even if, she feels threatened. She wouldn’t care, if someone is treating her that way.

Describe your character’s personality / personification in summary:

Seoyeon Choi has a quite bubbly personality with a few flaws within it, she’s nice generally, she care for anyone, who’s in need. She is quite considerate with others and she would ask, what she shouldn’t say before she starts to help the person because she wants to know and show what she can help with them. She would always be careful around people, whenever she’s in public because she worries quite a lot about her surroundings and people around her.

Describe your character’s appearance:

Seoyeon Choi had dark hair like the midnight sky, with perfect grey, which seems to shine, eyes. She’s around 5’2 in height, it’s quite short compare to average women’s height. She weighs 52lbs, because she doesn’t eat much, and she doesn’t like big portions of food in general, she’s quite pale in her skin tone, which is normal.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?

She doesn’t have any illnesses or mental illnesses.

Character Background

Seoyeon Choi lived in Busan with her blood related family, which her last name was Moon. She had a loving and quite wealthy family but her family was named ‘Perfect’ because, they seemed to not have problems, but within the family, they had problems. They were slowly going out of debt, which made her parents, Ji-Yeong Moon & Hyun-Woo Moon, get into fights all the time about how to take care of Seoyeon financially. She would always here them argue, at the age of 4. She seemed quite scared and timid about what will happen to her family. Both of her parents, decides to abandon her, all alone, which led herself to go into an orphanage.

As years go by, she’s at the age of 14, she was adopted by the Choi family, Levi Choi seemed to teach her, how to handle a business with her, now brother, Yunho Choi, which she seemed close with. She didn’t seem interested in being a business woman because she felt a little pressured compared to Yunho, he seemed quite comfortable about being a Business man. Which made her feel more pressured - She was just only 14 then. She seemed to care more of people’s mental health than starting a business off scratch.

At the age of 18, She seemed quite different than with her step-father, she was more with her step-mother. Her step-mother would teach her, different kind of herbal medicines. She would be quite fascinated, which made her think of being a hospital staff but wasn’t sure, what role she wanted to be. She was still confused, whom she wanted to be. Her step-mother always told her that she would fit as a Psychiatrist, but she was unsure to go for it because she was scared that she would be judged.

Now she’s 25, she wanted to go for the role, because she felt like not only her education with her step-mother, but she felt like helping people, who are in need mentally, and she wanted to help people, who are struggling with their lives in a mental state way. She felt like she wanted to go for it and make it less harder for her to choose, because she wanted to care and understand people that are in need of someone to talk to.

Section One: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Seoyeon Choi

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):

Miss

Characters Given Name(s):

Seoyeon

Characters Preferred Name:

Seoyeon

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:

Female