OOC SECTION

GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:

WhiteSnowy1737

What is your timezone?:

BRT - Brasilia time

Please provide your Discord tag:

whitesnowy1737 - Raisipta#7531

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):

Reporter Application [Link]

Doctor Application #2 [Link]
Lawyer Application [Link]
Nurse Application#2 [Link]
Doctor Application #1 [Link]
Councillor Application #2 [Link]
Nurse Application #1 [Link]
Councillor Application #1 [Link]

Describe your activity on the server:

I'm online every day on the server, depending on the day, I can be online all day long, these are the days I don't have classes, especially now on holidays where there's nothing to bother me, but if I'm not online at in these times, I'm probably not at home, or with my notebook in hand to play the server. How next month my classes back to normal, it becomes more difficult, and I may be less present, but I can show up sometimes when I'm at school, even if I don't stay for long. On the end of the day im able to log in on the server and play to relax, and stay with my friends, but the times im home, It is not the same time as on another day of the week, that is, it varies. When my classes return, I will see what my schedule is like, and create a table about it explaining my schedule in detail.

List your accounts and roles on this server:

WhiteSnowy1737 - [Adult], [College][Banchelors], [Grade-12] (I needed put the fullname because if i just put the letter, everything cames bold)

SnowyRaisipta -[Grade-12]

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?:
Yes, im sure about that.​

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

School Councill is a group that some elected and volunteer students that team up and participate to discuss ways to make school be a better space with an adult advisor, Being a help for the school to supervise what is happening on school grounds, and helping many students within the school, welcoming those who are going through problems, helping to deal with difficult situations, etc.

They do:

Help students: Like i said before, They can help students who are lost at school, or who are experiencing a problem, solving problems (such as bullying, or any doubts that students may have about school), and calming everyone down if they are having a complicated situation. Basically serving as if it were a school faculty, as this would also be one of the functions of this school group, something that school councilors can do as well.

I've also seen them preparing students for the college test, helping students understand and have a certain experience and calming students to see that the test is not that difficult. It's like a brief preparation, a study.

Monitor school: Also, like school faculty, some may be monitoring the school hallways. They keep an eye out if no one is also breaking school rules, and can scold students who are breaking the rules, and gently ask them to stop it, if they don't stop, they can take greater action, like giving detention to misbehaving students. They can also break up fights between other students, ordering everyone to stop fighting, and for the situation to be resolved in the calmest way, if the fight still persists, and may give detention.

School events assistance: School councilors can provide assistance in preparing for events, or participating in school events, that is, they can help by giving ideas on what the event might be like, where and when, as well as taking part in sales stalls at events that take place. taking place, selling objects with the theme of the event taking place at the school.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):

Interests, i think the councillors are a cool thing on the school and also can be really funny, but also hard.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):

Yes I’m aware about that, and i will do my best!

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

President

Vice-President

Secretary

Treasurer

Councillor

IC SECTION

SCENARIOS

While students gather for a school assembly, one student behaves disruptively, causing a disturbance. How would you manage the situation to restore order effectively while minimizing any additional disruptions to the assembly?

Well... Depends on the situation that is happening Infront us. Because, we can have 2 versions of the same story, where it can end with a warning, or end with a situation where it could be much worse.
Starting with the version where things got out of control in a light way, and the student managed to understand what he was doing was wrong: In this case, if everything was happening normally, but the student was just making fun, making noises that weren't that bad, but could be annoying for some people, I would draw attention to that student, calm down, as there are many people who want to listen to what I'm saying, because it's something important, and that everyone needs to know, if you don't calm down, I just ask you to calm down a little.
Now, if the situation got worse, the student refused to listen, it will take us to this scenario: Where the student returns or continues to make noises, or even begins to increase the tone of his noises, becoming more annoying, and many are becoming uncomfortable, I will order him to leave the assembly, and in addition, I will give him a detention slip for bad behavior.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?

Well. I would try my best to find him, but to not keep running to catch him, i would try describing most possible of the student for SLT, or any other school faculty help with that. Because they can deal with these situations much better than us, at least, once discovered, they situation would be bad, because he can get suspended Aswell, but if i can find him, i would give him detention anyways, because he broke one of the rules of school grounds, no wearing masks, on the ground. The same thing can apply for someone that bring a weapon to school grounds, and depending on the weapon, it can be suspended

A teacher observes concerning behavior from a student, including the creation of disturbing artwork and verbal threats toward peers. How would you collaborate with the teacher to evaluate the situation and intervene appropriately to address potential safety concerns?

I would try assist the teacher about the situation I’m facing, well, at least if I saw everything happening on the class, or the place where everything happened. With that, I can help the teacher deal with this student with this type of behavior, trying gather necessary information, why this happened, if there were other people involved in this story, and how these other people participated. If he refuses, or says that what happened is a lie, if he had a CCTV camera, we could ask for help from a janitor or an SLT at the school to see what really happens, who is wrong in this story. That is, if other people were involved, but were not nearby, for example, it created a challenge to be able to do this, you know? If I wasn't around, I can even try to help, but without me being there, I can't do many things, compared to the first scenario shown above, in other words everything will vary, this will depend on the students' situation

A group of students asks for your permission to stage a protest on school grounds. Would you allow them to protest? If so, how do you ensure that the protest does not disrupt the school environment while upholding their freedom of expression?

Well, that's a good question, since I wouldn't do anything, if it weren't something bad, all I would do is keep an eye on it to see if it won't increase the level of chaos in the environment, if everything is going well, no. there is violence, so the protest is not a bad thing, unless, in addition to the violence, it is something that involves breaking the city's rules. Because if the city's rules are being broken, the students will have to take a certain punishment for it, as it was not acceptable, and it is against the city's rules, and could even result in imprisonment. However, what can be done here on school grounds is from detention to expulsion, and depending on the case, the student will have detention, or be suspended from school.
Now, if the protest is something that does not involve violence, and is within the laws, no major action will have to be used, and even other people can participate, obviously with monitoring so that there are no fights around, with people who disagree with the protest, or something like that, with the help of teachers and other councilors to monitor the area and make sure everything is okay

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?

I would be a little embarrassed that I made a mistake, but if they said I made a mistake, it was to help me understand my mistake, and be able to improve my skills. I would first apologize for what I did, and I promise I will do my best not to make another mistake like that again.
After this, I would also ask my mistake? Where was he, and what should I have done in that situation. And I will keep the complete information of everything I need to do the same thing, only correctly. I would be grateful for pointing out my error as well, and that the help you gave me was very necessary, and I will take the teachings forward

Please provide at least one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):

I'm going to try to put my best creativity into this event, well I was thinking about a big pajama party that takes place inside the school, where everyone must go dressed in the pajamas they love and wear the most, and must participate in various crazy activities during the night, where there may be an area that is horror, another that has truth or challenge, another that has tag. Something that can attract the attention of many students and something that will forever be positively marked in the minds of students.
The event must take place at night on school grounds, something like a pajama party, which can start around 7:00 pm and go on until early in the morning, on a Friday or Saturday, to avoid conflict. with school days, you know? This way, students can get much more out of the party adventures and not have to worry about having to wake up early for school and being in a mess due to the pajama party, in other words, leaving it for a weekend, it looks much better and gives you time to organize everything later.
During the event, several different activities can take place, whether as I said before, tag, hide and seek, a tent made of pillows and blankets, (you can use Minecraft wool for this), truth or dare, treasure hunt and even a mini talent show if you want, where you can do any performances you want, as long as you follow the laws of Karakura and the school (if you need to) it's fine. In addition to the activities, there may be stalls selling different types of food that we usually eat for dinner, such as pizza, hot dogs, hamburgers, and the proceeds can be used for a charity fund, or donation, whatever you prefer to do!
that's all, an event that will be marked by meeting new people at school, having fun, and much more, as well as helping with raising money to help other institutions or even the Karakura school, helping with the maintenance of works, or anything!

Personal Information

(in character)

Name:

Yumi Yamamoto

Female

Phone number:

(030)-279-9998

How would you describe your personality?:

Well, I would describe my personality in a very complex way, but simplifying it for you, I am someone who is always very sweet to people, for example, imagine a situation in which you could lose your head from anger, or stress, because nothing is going according to plan, and it seems like it's only going to get worse, and everyone is getting tired of the scene that's happening, and many may end up giving up, but not me, I can stay calm, I always try to keep myself in a mindset positive, so I don't let this stress make things difficult for me.
I also like to try to help people who are stressed to calm down, you know when we are talking to someone and they are a little nervous and start to get desperate and can't talk to people very well, about what is really happening, explain what what happened, or even in the middle of studying they start to get lost, also despairing about what they are seeing, and thinking that they will never achieve it, you know? So I try to calm people down, I have to tell people that this is anxiety, and I start talking slowly, so that the person understands what is happening, to show that everything is going to be okay, and that we are here to help you. Not just with the students, but also with my fellow councilors!
I can also be very serious and responsible, when it comes to defending a correct side, or explaining something to a person, even when I am also trying to calm someone down, explaining correctly what I am seeing in my vision, and why sometimes the your vision may be incorrect. Explaining in a way that the person can understand their mistakes and how they can become a better person, explaining what should be done correctly, and what should not be done to make that mistake, and what is the correct way. Or sometimes with news that many would not be happy with and could be sad, I would be like a friend, trying to calm the person, helping the person, explaining everything to them, and also offering comfort to the person.
Regarding responsibility, it is something that I must have completely, as we are all subject to making a mistake, that is, I try to be responsible for everything, as I fulfill my commitments, but if something goes wrong, it is something that I will take responsibility for. guilt, because I have to be responsible in what I'm doing, obviously this position requires a lot of that, I have to be careful with everything I do, so as not to hurt someone, and I can do that well, when something goes wrong, I my apologies. Also, I try to explain to other people who don't have a certain understanding of it yet, what should be done, to be able to protect the people they love in a correct way, and to be able to take a position they want in the future.

Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

1720978706763.png1720903765377.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

What I feel separates me from other people is the fact that I am an extremely positive and kind person. like, even in complicated situations where many would end up losing their minds with stress, where nothing is going right, and everything is becoming chaotic, I can be there to provide better assistance, not just to other students, but to my colleague’s councilors too. Of course, depending on the situation, if it's something very, very stressful, I may even get stressed, but the important thing is that I try to stay controlled and not let it ruin everything, that is, for me what I highlights is not only that I'm good at being kind, but also that I really care about others, no matter what's going on, if a person is crying, I will try to calm the crying person down, being as calm as possible, explaining things correctly. everything that happened for her to understand, and that she has no reason to despair.
But it's not just that that makes me feel highlighted, it's how much I had to fight to achieve this goal, I was always very studious to prepare myself for everything, I did my best to achieve a good career and to get to where I am today, and to keep my parents very happy with me. I know that I was never completely perfect, and that I made some mistakes in the past, but anyway, we still have time to change our future, you just need to want to change it. For example, through my efforts I managed to get many grades that were considered pleasant, even excellent for many, but this required me a lot of study time, but like, really studying, not just taking the subject once and then dropping it, I sometimes studied almost all day, I wasted my entire afternoon, sometimes even after dinner, I was still studying to be aware of how much effort it took, but even so I say don't give up on your dreams, and fight as much as you need fight to get where you want to go.

Why do you want this position?:

Well, I would like to be in that position to help people, but make no mistake that it's just students, I mean helping anyone, be it a teacher, be it a student, be it another member of the school faculty, be it other school councillors, I would like to be helping everyone, and maintaining a calmer and happier environment within the school grounds, and I hope that with this position, I can learn a lot more things for my future, and I hope I can pass on tips to many people to have a good future !

What interests you the most about student council?:

What interests me most is being able to have a brief experience of responsibility, as we have to keep an eye on everything that is happening in the school territory, just like our superiors, who are the school's teaching staff, being responsible can be something very complicated, since we often have to deal with people who are difficult to talk to, but like, already having a certain experience of what other members of the school have to go through to work, it's something that catches my attention, because I feel like if it was a preparation for something in the future. In other words, we are facing an experience that is preparing us for our future, as placing responsibility in our lives really pleases me. I have a lot of important plans that I want to move forward with, and I feel like this is something that will propel me into my future.
Another reason is to help people, to help people fit in at school, and I am a guide for them, presenting main points about the school, the rules, everything the person asks, I will try to answer the person about it, because it is our duty to be willing to guide new people, or solve their problems.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

Well, I feel that my way of acting when faced with problems, because if things are very tense I will try to make everything calmer, trying to help my colleagues, and other students who are desperate for something, trying to make them feel happy and show a lot support for them, I'm someone who despite the situation will leave things relaxed in some way, obviously that depends on the situation, I also won't want to invade someone else's space, but at the very least, cheer up everyone around me.​

This is everything i wanted to show you all! I thank a lot for the opportunity to join the council! I just had to say to everyone, never give up of your dreams, everything can be hard, but you can do it! I wish everyone else that is applying a good luck! and be safe!​

Attachments

• 1720903818130.png
    1720903818130.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Banner.png
    Banner.png
    77.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

jaaaayla

Level 221
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
DENIED

Thank you for applying to the Council Faction. Unfortunately, after the higher-ups have reviewed your application; We've decided to deny your application. Your application was denied due to the following reason(s) below:

Recent Player History:
Although infractions and server reputation are not detrimental factors to the initial application, we prefer players who have had a recent clean history and were more active within the integration of the server.

Inactivity:
You have not been active for a significant amount of time. Please raise your current activity and feel free to reapply again to the faction.

Formatting:
Please make sure to follow the provided format for the application process.

Users who are viewing this thread