WhiteSnowy1737

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

whitesnowy1737 | Raisipta#7531

How old are you? (Optional):

17, in the moment i made the application, if review this after 03/25 im 18

What is your time zone?:

BRT

Describe your activity on the server:

Im ocasionally online. Normally on weekdays, I log on towards the end of the day, because I'm at college in real life, which means I'm not as frequent as I used to be, but I still log on to the server and spend a few hours here, every day I spend the least amount of time online on Thursdays, as my class ends late on that day. On weekends, I tend to spend more time logged into the server, if it depends on the whole day, unless I have a very important test in the days ahead.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

No, I've never been banned from the server

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Nurse

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

School nurses are those people who have the task of helping people who are experiencing a problem, such as an injury or a simple illness. When it's something complex, they have a duty to call EMS to resolve it, like a broken leg. Also, they help monitor the school, for example, in the corridor near the nurses' room, if she notices a fight, she has the duty to try to put an end to it, if they continue to insist on fighting, her duty is for her to send the people who are fighting for detention. If something continues to be extreme, they have the power to call the SLT to resolve the situation.
They can also call people who are being accused of bullying and talk to try to calm the situation. If the person being accused continues to receive reports of bullying, the duty is to hand over the Detention slip.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

As I've been on the server for over a year, I've already learned a lot of things with the help of my friends who were already veterans and the server's moderators and administrators. For example, the rules of combat in the game, the rules of applications for different roles, and always trying to never make a mistake (FailRP) on the server. I always want to do my best at things the way I can, even though it's difficult sometimes, I try, the best I can. I'm happy to have made so many incredible friends on this server, and I love how they always help me in case something almost goes wrong, in addition to the moderators and administrators who do a good job of helping new players. I'm also willing to help newbies when they're looking for some help within the server. So that one day they can learn and be good players in SRP.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:

I want to join because I feel like it's a really cool thing, and I also feel like there aren't many nurses in the SRP, the only few I see are school nurses. In other words, I want to join, not just because I think it's cool, but because I want to be able to help other nurses present at the Karakura school and work and do my best for it.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/doctor-application-whitesnowy1737.68918/ [Denied]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/whitesnowy1737-reporter-application.66418/ [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/yumi-yamamoto-山本ユミ-councill-application.64932/ [Denied]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/whitesnowy1737-nurse-application.62881/ [Denied]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/council-application.61871/ [Denied]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Adult

────────────

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Akiko will stay calm and try to talk to the student in front of her, like "Look, I'm sorry for any mistakes, but I don't allow that kind of language with me, it's not a right thing to say to a person, you should keep your cool. Calm down and just talk calmly to me, I'm not even insulting you as you can see, but you must be respectful to a school employee. Do you understand? I don't want to hear that kind of language with me again, or unfortunately I will have to give you detention"
If he still continues to insult Akiko, she will be more serious and hand over the detention slip to the person in question.
"I'll see you at 3:00 PM after class, now stop and don't make me call the SLT to resolve this issue, please, no one here is insulting you."

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Akiko will intervene in the fight, and try to understand the situation, but she will not accept this type of attitude that both people were doing, regardless of whether it was him or her who started it all, both will end up receiving the Detention Slip. If they try to fight with Akiko about this, and still try to justify themselves, she will say "It doesn't matter who started it, if he started it, you should have gone to a school faculty to talk about it. And not end up causing a fuss inside the school. If something like this happens again, come to me, or a teacher, any employee, and tell them what happened, and don't start fights again"

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

Akiko will be shocked by the situation in front of her, but she will try to stay calm and communicate to the SLT about it, while trying to calm everyone's situation down. It may be difficult, but that won't stop her from trying to resolve this and try to protect everyone present, when communicating to the SLT she will tell everything that happened and how it left everyone shocked by it, but that she tried to remain calm and calm the situation at hand. , trying to do his best to make sure nothing got worse, but he didn't think this employee's attitude was correct and that he could not only have hurt himself, but could have hurt everyone around him. And that's not a nice thing, the school environment is supposed to be a safe place for everyone there.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Akiko is normally a quieter person, despite being a little extroverted, she will talk about things like how the family is doing, how the relationship is going, or if an employee was away on a trip, the first thing she will comment on will be how it was. the trip? Was it fun? What did you see that was new to you in that place. And he will ask if you intend to return to that place one day? It was a good experience and I would recommend it to everyone. If she is the one who has something to tell, she will detail everything as it was. The environment, the food, the entertainment she had, the adventures she took there, and what she did that might be new to everyone present in that place.
If Akiko is not having a good time and someone notices, she will be honest and say what is bothering her, hoping that someone can understand and help her in some way.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me She takes the medical kit and opens it taking medicine, ethyl alcohol, cotton and bandages. First, she wets the cotton with a little alcohol to apply to the patient's leg to remove any type of microorganism present in the wound so that it does not cause a worse infection in the patient's leg, and she also holds it to try to prevent it from bleeding too much. more. After that, she gives medicine to try to reduce the pain a little and help with the wound healing process. After that, Akiko places the bandage on the patient's leg and begins to bandage it, to prevent more blood from escaping and closing the wound on the leg. Akiko puts the things inside the Medical Kit again and says "Ready! You can go now"

/me Akiko takes a thermometer and puts it on the patient to measure his temperature. When she sees that he has a fever, she takes some medicine to help contain the fever and headache and make the patient feel better little by little, after which she take a plastic spoon and add 30 drops of the medicine and take it to the patient and say "Take this medicine, it will help you feel better with your fever and headache, it may be a little bitter, but this is for your good " After that, she covers the patient in bed and discards the spoon in the trash and put the medicine back on the medkit

/me When moving the patient to the bed, Akiko takes a tissue and begins to carefully contain the patient's nosebleed, after which she takes a bag of ice and places it on the patient's face, to try to help alleviate the pain he is feeling. After that, she puts the patient on the bed and starts covering him again so that he is very comfortable and can rest a little while Akiko waits for him to wake up.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Akiko Nakamura

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss Akiko or Miss Nakamura

Preferred Name:
Akiko
Age (Minimum is 25):

Academic Degree:
Major(s):

Science Nurse, Biology Banchelor
Minors:
Reoporter Writing

Nationality:
Brazillian
Known Languages:

Portuguese, Korean and JSL

Backstory

Akiko Nakamura it is a woman that always loved science area. She loves principally Biology. Since when she was a child, she loved study about animals’ behaviors, types of microorganisms such as viruses, bacteria, and protozoa.
Her dream was to be a nurse, and always put a high effort on it, to stand out and get an excellent job in the future.
In the meantime, Akiko met Hiroshi, who would become her future boyfriend, and later, husband. They both had similar dreams, but instead of being a nurse, Hiroshi decided to be a doctor, no wonder he also put a lot of effort into this and helped Akiko with her studies so she could achieve her goals and dreams.
Her mom always cheers for her and helped her with the study. When she had 19 years, she got a good vacancy in an extremely good college!
So, from then on Akiko started studying even more, so that she could get a good career, internship, and exchange. And they got all of that, they ended up going to Tokyo, where their families came from. And they started working there and studying lot more.
When they returned to Brazil and finished their studies, they both managed to step into what they wanted to be since they were children. Hiroshi became a doctor and Akiko became a nurse.
Akiko continued to stay connected with Hiroshi, as she ended up dating Hiroshi in the meantime.
2 years later they decided to get married, which ended up creating a couple who were very well regarded in the city, due to their work skills.
When they had their first daughter Niki, Akiko was always the one to monitor her health and well-being the most. She took exceptionally loving care of her daughter and always had Hiroshi's help to make sure she was healthy.
As a result, Niki always liked to see how her parents worked, and gave a good effort, and decided to study hard so that she could get a good career in the future and be like her mother.
Akiko enjoyed seeing her daughter trying like she did.
There came a time when Niki ended up needing to move to Karakura Town. Akiko was incredibly happy with Niki reaching her goals and being able to go to another country like her.
Since then, Akiko worked hard, being very committed and taking care of everyone she could take care of.
When Akiko find out that her daughter Niki Nakamura was needing help around the house, Akiko decided to move to Karakura, but as she didn't have a job, she decided to study another area that caught her attention, which was that of a reporter, where she became a reporter and started working hard to get money and help her daughters, even though she wasn't that good, she tried her best and managed to do a lot of impressive things, but as it wasn't something that was her dream, she started to go back study more about biology, and chemistry so that she could be a nurse at Karakura school. Examine various content available on the computer, she began to prepare for a test to get a position as a nurse at Karakura School.
So, she began her journey to become something she loved and go back to work to earn more money and continue her dream job that she had had since before moving to Karakura. Taking different books from the Karakura library, she began to write down everything she found important in the content, and then review everything she saw, not to mention that she searched for different interesting topics on the computer and wrote down examples present on the internet. Because she was also going to try to apply for a possible position at the hospital, but then she stopped to consider that this would be much more demanding, as it is something that goes much further than just being a school nurse, but even so she continued to study a lot, so that she could reach her goal and become what she really wanted to be when she grew up, and finally being able to get another degree in Biology!
After becoming an employee at Karakura school, she began to give her utmost effort, showing how much, she was capable of doing this, and why she loved and dedicated herself so much to doing this, as it wasn't just for her dream that she He did it, but it was for his family too! She really wanted to continue helping her daughters with everything she could help. It is something she says she will never want to stop working on, as it is important to her. In the end she will be doing her best and being especially important.

Motivation for Joining KHS (Character perspective):

well, it was a bit boring not doing anything here, so I decided it would be better to come back with something that is my dream job, Nurse, you know, I love biology, I love studying about animal phyla, blood types, even the different types of viruses and bacteria, as well as chemistry and biochemistry, working with a microscope, looking at everything it can show, it's something cool! I've always loved this area, I can't tear myself away from it.
I feel like I was born for this, I feel like this is my purpose! Help people who are hurt and make sure they recover and stay happy

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I am always a kind, happy person and will often be there to listen to you, I know that many times people won't want to listen or they will just go when they get hurt and will leave, but those who can spend more time with me , I will obviously talk to him about different topics so that he feels happy with my presence, feels that I also do a good job.
I would obviously be sad to know that I ended up being bad for someone, but if there is no criticism, we will never be able to improve our skills and try to ensure that the next time a particular patient needs help, they can leave with a better experience the next time they end up needing help.
I am a person who is there to listen to everything, help in the best way possible, and make everyone feel happy. I will always use my charisma, my kind personality and try to understand who I am helping.
And also, I love taking care of people, I always try to ensure the best possible for my family, for example. I am a very careful, happy person who loves to sometimes joke with other people, and I always want to be with everyone smiling.
I feel that the school needs a nurse like me, because I feel that there is no one in the world exactly like me, I mean in terms of personality, because everyone has their own way of acting when faced with certain problems, certain help, I have am mine.
I will always be peaceful when trying to help at first, if the person is there in need of help, I will try to help. And I'm also a laid-back person who will try to make others happy in my own way.
I really hope that I can do an excellent job and that I can change the Karakura school in some positive way, as everyone makes an impact in a good way on society, I will always be leaving people motivated to follow their dreams, because that's all What I'm doing is to follow mine.

────────────

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread