mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Hiya!

SassySquid

Level 1
Hi I'm Tae!
I've been playing on this server since 2016 and until now hadn't really felt comfortable talking to people much! I love roleplay so so much and I'm excited to finally get fully into this community after all this time and make new friends. ♡
 
Hi, I'm Shizai, Tae It's nice to meet you , wow, you've been here for a while so i'd say skip the "welcome and rules" part of intro i'd usually do- 2016 that's a long time to have been on, including fact you haven't felt comfortable talking to people much- and here you are 3 whole years later, I totally feel you on how you haven't felt comfortable opening up, I didn't start opening up to the community by discord or forums until I once got permanently banned, which kinda of changed my whole demeanor because when I did I felt like I lost that stride of going under the radar and remaining undetected, which is something I liked to an extent, Can also relate on the making friends part as that's what I like doing and I'm always here to make new friends and like to get to meet new people, I was hella excited too at first, if you ever need anything my discord is open for you and anyone else 24/7 make sure to put it to use sometime, Wish you the best, see you around
 
Hello! I hope you have an amazing time on SchoolRP, I'm sure you'll make loads of new friends and will definitely enjoy jiy your time, my name is Tommy or soultone! ​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top