mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Hospital Recovery

wethecreature

Level 93
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
adding this- could this be managed that student characters who need recovery are allowed to stay out of school for recovery?

Oliverium

Level 51
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
+1
100% yes. More rules may need to be added though to account for school hours (as Wethecreature mentioned) and how it works. Other than that, it seems simple enough. If it wasn't mentioned yet, logs should be an ICly thing (like jail logs) so you can see the status of friends/loved ones.

Oliverium

Level 51
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
+1 !

In addition, perhaps a Nurse role could be added to the hospital roster- the Nurse roles could potentially be responsible for ensuring care to recovering patients, such as bringing them meals, checking their vitals daily, and other such things in order to take some of the work load off of other hospital staff roles who are more commonly needed for more major interactions such as surgeries.
[Nurse] role is already a school faculty role. Two separate roles with the same name would be confusing. I believe that any hospital staff can attribute. (psychologists to check well being, doctors to check health/recovery status, surgeons (if surgery was done) to check/do wound care, etc.)

6Pancake

Level 224
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
+1 !

In addition, perhaps a Nurse role could be added to the hospital roster- the Nurse roles could potentially be responsible for ensuring care to recovering patients, such as bringing them meals, checking their vitals daily, and other such things in order to take some of the work load off of other hospital staff roles who are more commonly needed for more major interactions such as surgeries.
No, nurses are glorified receptionists when applied to the hospital.

adding this- could this be managed that student characters who need recovery are allowed to stay out of school for recovery?
Nope. If you read path one, it works by swapping between characters. You cannot stay in recovery during school hours as a school related role

kustomzero

Level 120
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
+1

I love this idea so much. It’d bring much more realism into the server like you said, along with more roleplay engagements when your injured. Rather than just skiprp. Big W.

rieums

Level 42
rieums
rieums
Omega
+1
I think that this would be a very good addition to add to the aspect of EMS. It def adds a sense of realism and may make it so players don’t just get their characters injured, go into the hospital just to skip roleplay.

justsimba

Level 58
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
+1

I honestly would love to see this actually happen Bc I see people come in with things that really should make them ya know take awhile to adjust to or get back on their feet simply yell and run out of the hospital like all they got was a bandaid put on a tiny cut. I also really like how it works a little similar to how when a character is jailed or something along those lines till their recovery time is over. Makes is a greater risk in a sense for those gangRPers Bc they can’t just go back out and continue whatever but also makes it more realistic.

Infi

Level 127
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
+1 on the idea though I have to ask;

how will this effect GangRP? Will characters be restricted from Gang roleplay, or perhaps only be able to roll 100-125 whilst in combat due to present injuries? And on top of that, how will it all be regulated and enforced to where players don’t attempt to skip over their recovery?

6Pancake

Level 224
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
+1 on the idea though I have to ask;

how will this effect GangRP? Will characters be restricted from Gang roleplay, or perhaps only be able to roll 100-125 whilst in combat due to present injuries? And on top of that, how will it all be regulated and enforced to where players don’t attempt to skip over their recovery?
they stay inside the hospital

6Pancake

Level 224
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
Just a minor update to the suggestion - Some recovery dates have been merged together if they were basically the exact same thing, alongside some dates being increased/decreased

Users who are viewing this thread