players online

How was your day today?

HiMyNamesAaron

Level 14
HiMyNamesAaron
HiMyNamesAaron
Omega+
Ah I see! Must be a cool guy then! :D
Tired?? I just started my new year level and it’s really hard…
Ah no...I've been doing my mocks mate. So I feel you! It's okay though, try your best and I believe you'll be able to do well!
My day is going pretty well. Just got an A+ on my vocab test, sadly though only negative thing is I still have two days of normal school
But otherwise going great!!
Glad to hear it mate! I'm assuming A+ is good then? it's graded in numbers for me, 9 being the highest and 0/U being ungraded - The lowest. Congratulations on getting A+! Just gotta push through for those last 2 days! You got this!

HiMyNamesAaron

Level 14
HiMyNamesAaron
HiMyNamesAaron
Omega+
I passed my college interview and got into Military and protective services level 3! I just need to get grade 4 in Maths, English and 5 other subjects. (Pretty sure grade 4 is an equivalent to a C? It's a pass-) I'm looking forward to college, I start on the 9th September! My day has been great so far!

draculary

Level 46
Authorization Team
draculary
draculary
Omega
it was good, i went to work and got off early then got chick-fil-a and got home to spend time with my boyfriend. I took a nice big nap afterwards which was very nice and now im eating marble brownies (cookie and brownie mixed together) with milk, very yummy!

HiMyNamesAaron

Level 14
HiMyNamesAaron
HiMyNamesAaron
Omega+
it was good, i went to work and got off early then got chick-fil-a and got home to spend time with my boyfriend. I took a nice big nap afterwards which was very nice and now im eating marble brownies (cookie and brownie mixed together) with milk, very yummy!
Woah brownies?! Can i have some?!
My day was okay, tomorrow is going to be worse...
Don't think like that mate. Just try and stay positive!

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
today has been rlly good. i got to stay home and watch films with my family and i had mac n cheese. also got to prank call people on srp and rub cat food in shioris hair so it was very good :3

HiMyNamesAaron

Level 14
HiMyNamesAaron
HiMyNamesAaron
Omega+
today has been rlly good. i got to stay home and watch films with my family and i had mac n cheese. also got to prank call people on srp and rub cat food in shioris hair so it was very good :3
Sounds like you had a really fun time! Glad to hear it. Also...What's mac n cheese?

Last edited:

coria

Level 29
vacoria
vacoria
Omega+
Sounds like you had a really fun time! Glad to hear it. Also...What's mac n cheese?
you don't know what mac and cheese is??!?!?!!?!!? (it's technically just noodles and cheese)

Users who are viewing this thread