Level 3
bubblecup_f16
bubblecup_f16
Rich
GENERAL INFORMATION
What is your Minecraft Username?:

krista_exe

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
I got warned once for spamming cosmetics.

What is your timezone?:
GMT+7

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
oreo.exe#4069

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/sign-language-application.44318/ (Sign Language App) [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.43265/ (Chinese App) [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/chinese-application.43257/ (Chinese App) [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hs-karakura-high-student-council-application.43205/ (Council App) [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/applying-language.42925/ (Chinese App) [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/applying-language.42866/ (Chinese App) [Denied]

Describe your activity on the server?:
I would get online whenever I'm free, if non of my friends are online I would just chill around by myself or go meet some new people if bored. Or I would just AFK and do some other stuff in other tabs, but if there is any problem I would come back and start RPing and enjoy it. But if there is school for me in real life my time online would be less, I would only stay on for 2-3 hours or less. But if its weekend I would be on for more longer, but I would randomly go off and go for a little rest.

List your accounts and roles on this server?:
krista_exe
[18][Grade-12]Ariimaw 'Arii' Bloodlust
[18][Grade-12]Krista S. Kurosawa

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes, I am aware that inactivity for more than 15 days will get me removed from the council. And I would try my best to log on if I haven't log on for like 3-4 days cause of my boyfriend drags me into Valorant-

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?:

A student council is a group of students who volunteer to help other students, plan events, organize the school and helps the school faculty when they need it. They also hang around the school to see if there is any students in trouble or needs help. They would always show a warm smile and give out a hand to help them and ensures that noone in school grounds breaks the school rules and keep everyone safe and happy.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, ect.):
The thing that motivated me to apply is quiet interesting, myself in real life school is a student council and myself really enjoyed helping and encouraging other students and friends. And I have a council friend in SRP, she has told me a lot about the council team and I'm really interested in joining the council team and help the others. My character (Arii) also loves helping people, she has helped a lot during school days when she sees someone struggling with something. She also helped her best friends a lot the they are in a relationship problems or friendship problems.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and team work ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Of course! I am really into creating events and thinking of ideas on making the events for a better experience for other people and giving them a beautiful memories. When we make a good event, it makes the school better, and makes the students including teachers and staff happier. I am really good at decorating, and thinking of activities. I could make 2D animations if the event needs it, and I love teamworking, really like the feeling that everyone is working for something big and making successful.

Can you list the roles in council along with others roles that might be important to council?:
President - The person who has all the responsibilities to everything and manages the whole council team
Vice President - They also have big responsibilities to everything but they helps the President to manage
Secretary - They keeps logs and everything, creating small events and they can have other councilors to help them create the event also keeping tracks of the roles under them.
Treasurer - They deals with the event budgets and they get items from the shops and shopkeepers for the event and comes up with good ideas and get enough money for creating new school events.
Student Body Reporter - They manages the school magazine and makes sure that everything goes perfect and nothing goes wrong
Council Representative - This role is higher than a normal council member, doing morning announcements and being a perfect good role model and training new council members.
Council Member - A new council member under trainment or trail. Keeping the students sticking with the school roles and calling school staffs if there is a student not following school rules.

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

I would go up to them and separate them and say: "Girls, what happened? Could you two calm a bit and explain to me what happened? Don't fight again!" and after they explain what happened, I would say: "Okay.. Lets do this.." then I would share my idea on how to solve the problem. If one of them or both of them thinks this is unfair, I would change my idea and make a better choice. Then I would say: "Harassing each other won't solve the problem, I think.. Maybe you two could speak to each other with respect and maybeee... That would help better!" But if they struggle to solve the problem, I would report to the higher role councilors to help.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
I would take screenshots before they run too far, and I'll show the screenshot to the president and the teachers telling them that the student refuses to follow the rules and ask them for help and track them down. Because I can't do it by myself incase that there is more people behind with the student that refuses to take the mask off. And make an announcement to everyone in the school and they could help to find and tell some useful information about the student.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
I would go up to them and speak to them seriously and remind them the purpose of joining the council team. And if they does not stop, I would take some screenshots and report to the presidents and staff and warn them. Then I would go up to the student and ask them for some information, for example; What happened? What has the councilor done to you etc. And of course comforting the student's emotions and make them feel better. I would day: "Hey its alright! Be happy! These kind of people does not have the power to make you depress!" stuff like that to make them feel better and someone behind them.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
I would find my council friends and ask about the meeting, also wont forget to discuss it with them maybe would be better! But if both of us doesn't know whats missing, we would ask the other council members for information. But if they don't know too, I would go speak to the president and ask them about the information clearly and tell the other councilors about it. Because informations from meetings are very important, if we miss anything our events or plans would mess everything up! AND ITS NOT ACCEPTABLE (oops sorry haha)

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher ups. How would you react to this?
I would ask them what exactly I have done wrong, if its true then I would accept what punishment thats coming to me and try my best to make up for my mistakes. But if i think its not true, I would fine as much evidence as possible to prove that I did nothing wrong. But I would not be mad or anything during this. Because this would only make the situation worse and everyone might think that I am lying. But if I keep calm, it would be easier for me to prove myself. But if there is someone that wants me to get in trouble, I would try to figure out who is it and speak to them calmly and ask them why they would do this. If its because I have done something to them I would say sorry and make them happy. If they did it on purpose and we both don't know eachother, I would report this to the staff and tell them what actually happened.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):
It would be the Music Creating Festival! Me myself is very into and loving music production. I have a lot inspirations from the other producers but thats nothing about the even I'm talking about! During the event, I would tell all the students to go to a music producing website with free sample packs and examples enough for the people who doesn't know how to record rhythms them selves or people who doesn't have a idea on how to make a music. So that everyone would get a chance on trying to make their own music! After telling them what to do, I would set a dead line which before that day everyone will finish their music. On the day of the deadline, students would send their music files to the councilors. The councilors would listen to all of them privately and choose some best ones and play them on the festivals. The we will let the students vote for the ones that they think is the best one. The music with the most vote would get a good prize and I would encourage them to try make more music in their style and they might get popular! But of course, the best ones that the councilors has pick, the students who made the music would also get a prize.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:

Ariimaw 'Arii' Bloodlust

Character Gender:
Female

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
030-295-7244

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
Arii would be 4'9ft tall with grey hair and blue eyes. She usually doesn't talk much, but when she has to or she's confident she would speak a lot with a soft, quiet voice. She doesn't really like working individual, but when she has to, she would do a really good job. Whenever there is a challenge infront of her, she would always do her very best to make the best ending and solve the challenge. She's cheerful all the times and optimism. She always could bring light to those sad people. Eventhough there is danger infront of her, she would have a really calm brain thinking what she could do fastly but not forgetting that warm, cute smile on her face and the hope in her shiny blue eyes.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
She would rather wear aesthetic pastel color clothes or black and white. She would always wear long sleeves clothes cause her body temperature is kinda low.
1641974797530.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
The thing that separates me from other applications is... I am that kind of person thats easy to talk to and to be friends with and with responsibilities. I really wanna join the council team just to help making the school a better place and a member that makes the environment to everyone better. When there is a new student, I would always welcome them and lead them into the Karakura high school and not make them feel lonely. I would definitely go up to them with a friendly warm welcome smile and be their first friend in the school and give them a good memory when they are new to the school whoever they are. But if our point of view is different, I would listen and watch closely and do the things that does not make them uncomfortable, or I'll find another person who has the same point of view with them and be friends with them.

Why do you want this position?:
I have seen a lot new students standing lonely without any friends, watching the others hanging around happily, I just can't accept the sadness on the face. I have also see so many people getting punished and having negative energy with them. I would bring them light and help them to get to a safe place to avoid the bullies. Also giving them confidence on making new friends and fitting into the social circle. And they would think that everything is not that bad, this is not a bad place. If I'm a councilor, I would try my best as always to solve the problems together with these people, comforting their emotions and giving them hope and happiness.

What interests you the most about student council?:
The thing that interests me the most about student council is that they welcome people with their struggles and the councilors would help them wit the problem. Making the school safe and fun. The events also cannot be separated from the council team's management and coordination. Everyone in the council team works separately but aiming the same goal which I really love about. And I'm also interested on how they managed to make the school so beautiful and safe for everyone.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
The best way is to give them kindness and make them feel that we are friendly. Asking if they are okay and if not they could get up together, helping eachother and creating a good friendship and relationship. And it'll make them think that school is not just for studying, you could make friends, hang around together happily, a place that you would enjoy staying. I really wanna help making the school better and safer and create a non-negative energy place for everyone!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread