players online

Denied (Hs) School Councillor Application

Diorrr__

Level 0
What is your Minecraft Username?:
Diorrr_

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
Bans:
N/A Kicks: N/A Warning: I didn't realise you couldn't sell that item on auction although happened a year ago

What is your timezone?:
BST / British Standard Timezone

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
Diorrr_#7201

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
(1) Accepted - School Tutor Application | SchoolRP

(1) Denied - Teacher Application | SchoolRP

Describe your activity on the server?:
I think I am a reasonably active player, I normally play for 3-15 hours per day, unless I have school but I always find time to get onto the server

List your accounts and roles on this server?:
Diorrr_ - Grade 12
Diorrr__ - Grade 12

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes I am aware, I will always make sure to tell use if I am going to be busy and wont have time to

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?:

School council is a organization ran by the students, they are there to spread awareness, also to help people out.
School councillors will have meetings to talk about issues around the school and how we can resolve them ,
they are in charge off school events and take ideas to improve the school and make it a better place for all students
they are there so students have a opportunity to share ideas that are shared in a school council meeting.
They represent their school and fellow pupils to be a voice from the pupils view.

They are a hard working group of pupils, who are committed to achieve a better learning
environment, also to make pupils feel apart of this school.
The recognize work may be difficult but they are always there to
support and help students out if they have problems in class.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):

My motivation is to per sue my talents, to make my point clear because I know pupils/staff have ideas and
find it difficult to tell the council, I am willing to be patient and achieve my goals to enhance other opportunities in the future.
I want this job to make myself more confident in sharing to set a role model for other people around me to feel
encouraged to open up and communicate.

I want to be able to motivate others wanted to join the council
I want to be one of the people who is approachable that is my goal!

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
I am very aware! I have amazing ideas for the team and I hope I can show my
creativity in the future!

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

Principal:
As the Principal you are the lead off the school, you are important to the school council
because we have to bring our ideas to you so you can approve them!
Example ''The school councillors have came up with a event idea after the meeting the Head councillor will come up to the principals office and share the even idea''.

Vice Principal:
I think that the Vice principal is also very important to the school council as of they are the second in lead off the school
we might not be able to get into contact with the principal because off meetings etc, so the Head councillor will go to the vice and ask them to pass on our ideas to the
Principal.

Pupils:
I feel like the main reason why we have the council is because of the pupils they are their to bring up ideas for our meetings,
they are a big factor and can resolve a lot off problems also they can think off creative things we should
bring up in the council meetings!

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

I would butt myself in and detangle the situation and see if I can resolve it and I would give them both a detention for causing havoc in school to
attract crowds off students.
Although if they refuse to listen to me I would call for a teacher to try help me or if that doesn't work a employee could give them a detention before it goes to far.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
With no hesitation I would search for a employee and tell them the students name and describe them to the employee and help them search for them,
I would suggest to the Employee to suspend them or give them another detention.

Unless they refuse to still take it off I will confiscate it to make sure it
doesn't happen again.
There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
I would imminently search for head councillor and I would comfort the student and tell them it wasn't there fault and there not in trouble,
after I would try to calm the councillor down and ask them why they are abusing there powers while the head councillor is calling for the
principal to either warn them or take there role away.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
I wouldn't want to be a bother but I would politely ask the councillor/teacher to repeat themselves,
although if I didn't realise I missed a bit of information I wouldn't want to interrupt them so I would wait till the end off the
meeting to go over it.

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
I would say in the Nice's way possible that you are not allowed to do that if it was a mistake,
although if they wanted me to do it on purpose I would tell them that it is wrong and you
shouldn't

tell lies to make your fellow employees.

provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):

I have plenty off ideas like bring your pet to school day etc! But my favourite is

School Science fair!

A science fair is event for kids to show off there creative mind set and have a competition
between each other it is there chance to show off a small experiment or investigation
they can get awards and achievement points it inspires inquisitive minds!

I will explain what will happen
there will be 4 judges walking around rating pupils projects they will watch them demonstrate
there invention, after all off that they will take a minute to decide the top 3 and to reward them
they will be given achievement tokens!

I think that a good way to advertise the science fair is posters
including where we will be hosting it, what time it starts and what
the prizes are.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name:

Fleur K. Auroras

Character Gender:
Female

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
(030)-573-7558

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
Fleur is a egotistic

girl she gets along with everyone,
and always have a need to over share her ideas, She is a pretty gullible and easy to
talk to person, she can make up conversation in a instant, she is creative, confident with a big imagination.
Fleur is one of the most positive people to be around if she thinks of something she always has to share it.

She rarely takes no as a answer and always convinces the people around her that
its a good idea, she makes people feel loved and that they always know they have someone to talk to.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

download.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
Karakura is very important to me I have been seeking this role for quiet awhile,
I have a lot off passion and would really love a chance to show
what I have been working on

Why do you want this position?:
I want this position to show what I can do I have a lot I want to achieve
and I would love to share with the council in the near future
I was recently giving a achievement token for writing a outstanding presentation about
why abortion should be legal in America
I feel like I would be great at leading and being apart of a idea and I really want to show you
please give me a chance!

What interests you the most about student council?:
I just love the fact that I cam be myself
and share my specific ideas between other people with the same mindset.

I really like the fact I can help people my age
and let them know that there is someone who will
listen to there ideas and thoughts!

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I can contribute a outstanding, confident person
I will try my best to over achieve and I cannot wait to contribute
to the council.

I can communicate with people around me very easy,
in past experience I have realised I haven't been confident enough but I
am hoping in the present and future I can convince you that I am
the right pupil to get the job I can promise you it!

*Extra* Backstory
Fleur K. Auroras was born on 1999 March 7th in Great Britain, Fleur was special she was very intelligent from day 1, Fleur learned quickly and started walking after 6 months , by the age of 7 years Fleur was doing work for around 14 year old's, Fleurs school life was great, but her home life wasn't so, Fleurs dad left when she was only 2 years old her mother struggled to get by she didn't have a great job and was behind in bills. Fleur's mother couldn't take it anymore by the age of 14 Fleur got took away from her mother. Fleur was adopted when she was 16 years old by her amazing mother Isabella Auroras.

Fleur Ross Auroras moved to Japan when she was 16 into a place called Karakura, after a month of home school Isabella Auroras was able to get a job as teacher at KaraKura Highschool, later on in the month she enrolled Fleur into Karakura High, Fleur took a deep interest in Physical Education, Math's , English and Drama even though Fleur was quiet in class her Teachers adored her, for her great intelligent and kind behaviour, Fleur was very quiet and shy with no friends but, she started to enjoy Math's so much that she wanted to become a math's teacher she try's to grow her confidence because she finds it hard to speak in front of crowds, later on at the dinner table Fleur talked to her mothers about her dream job, and also her public speaking thing, Isabelle pointed out that being a tutor would be good for you because interact with your students as individuals so its less stress. When Fleur was 18 she started to try pursue her dreams of being a tutor getting all the extra help she can get and helping students with studying for experience, Fleur is now happy and still trying.

Last edited:

Customable

Level 135
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the student council!

The council had decided to deny the application.​

[!]
If you have any questions, please DM Customable#1590 on discord.​

Users who are viewing this thread