mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted School Tutor Application

Pqgie

Level 0
What is your Minecraft username?: Diorrr_

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Diorrr_#4183

How old are you? (Optional): 14

What is your time zone?: BST - (British Summer Time) - I do play extra hours.

Describe your activity on the server: I think I am very active, I play to around 5-14 hours a day and normally willing to play more if I have to, I also am active on the server socially and always talking to people.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): I was falsely banned in 2016 for alts, it couldn't necessarily be proven.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I think it is a great system and I will follow it.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: School Tutor.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A tutor will dedicate one-on-one time to work with students who may need extra attention to succeed in their education. Tutoring keeps students motivated and on course to excel academically. Typically, a tutor will help a student focus on one specific subject, such as math or history.

As a tutor, you need to be able to interact with your students as individuals to discover why they’re encountering learning challenges and where they’re able to succeed on their own. Because of this, strong communication and interpersonal skills will help you thrive.

Tutors can get paid a minimum of ¥150,000. Tutors can take overtime and end up with up to ¥250,000 a month. Private tutors tend to have higher wages and more dedicated students. Additionally, private tutoring generally doesn’t require certification. Working with an student and teacher’s allows for constant contact with new potential students and often provides you with stronger work security than tutoring privately.

A tutor typically needs at least a high school diploma and extensive knowledge in the subjects they intend to teach. Though Tutors often require similar attributes as teachers. However, tutors use their ability to teach primarily in a one-on-one environment, which requires them to have a slightly different set of skills.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I normally prefer Schoolrp and also Romancerp. I normally do school roleplay and interact and go to my classes, I also do romance roleplay like I go on dates sometimes.

1. Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
I am 18 in Grade 12 and I am apart of the Highschool Baseball team.

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Fleur wouldn’t judge her student, she would try to offer them comfort and try to talk to the student if it is a problem in school to do with bullying etc, Fleur would tell them to speak to the school councillor or even a teacher to see if they can resolve it.

This situation can go a lot of different ways, if the student doesn’t feel like opening up Fleur wouldn’t force the student she would let them have a break with work or even recommend speaking to somebody like in school or outside of school, to make sure they are not in danger.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Fleur would immediately run over to the students telling them to get up and stop fighting if it doesn’t work Fleur would try to maintain the students in the same spot so she can try to find a teacher or a school councilor, to try resolve the students accusations. After the fight Fleur would proceed to get back to what she was doing

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: Fleur would approach my co-worker with kindness and understanding rather than accusations as you request that he or she maintains a safe work environment for the sake of everyone. If my co-worker refuses to listen to you and the unsafe behavior continues, talk with the Principal and Share details such as the offender, dates, times, and incidents.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Fleur wouldn’t put attention on her self, she would hold a bright attitude and go and get her lunch and work she needs to mark, Fleur would try to find someone she knows and start a conversation with them making sure she isn’t being pushy she would let them speak and ask about them as individuals not as a co-worker. Making sure Fleur is talking something there comfortable talking about. Whenever Fleur would finish her lunch she would pull out her students work and begin marking it for the next time they see them.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me She would carefully look over her students work with a grin
/me she takes a sip of her coffee and proceed to put on a smile
/me She hands the student there marked work

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Fleur Auroras
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Miss Fleur

Age (Minimum is 25): 34
Religious Denomination: Christian
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: 2 years
Year of Graduation: 2016
Major(s): Math , Science
Minors: Art

Nationality: British
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: Japanese.

Other Languages:

Backstory
Fleur Ross Auroras was born on 1999 March 7th in Great Britain, Fleur was special she was very intelligent from day 1, Fleur learned quickly and started walking after 6 months , by the age of 7 years Fleur was doing work for around 14 year old's, Fleurs school life was great, but her home life wasn't so, Fleurs dad left when she was only 2 years old her mother struggled to get by she didn't have a great job and was behind in bills. Fleur's mother couldn't take it anymore by the age of 14 Fleur got took away from her mother. Fleur was adopted when she was 16 years old by her amazing mother Isabella Auroras.

Fleur Ross Auroras moved to Japan when she was 16 into a place called Karakura, after a month of home school Isabella Auroras was able to get a job as teacher at KaraKura Highschool, later on in the month she enrolled Fleur into Karakura High, Fleur took a deep interest in Physical Education, Math's , English and Drama even though Fleur was quiet in class her Teachers adored her, for her great intelligent and kind behavior, Fleur was very quiet and shy with no friends but, she started to enjoy Math's so much that she wanted to become a math's teacher she try's to grow her confidence because she finds it hard to speak in front of crowds, later on at the dinner table Fleur talked to her mothers about her dream job, and also her public speaking thing, Isabelle pointed out that being a tutor would be good for you because interact with your students as individuals so its less stress. When Fleur was 18 she started to try pursue her dreams of being a tutor getting all the extra help she can get and helping students with studying for experience, Fleur is now happy and still trying.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I have been apart of the Schoolrp community since early 2016, I think I deserve a chance to show my skills and support as a member, I think I would be a good Tutor to show the students that I can help them with work and confidence, I have always wanted to be something important and I think this is my chance, I am very active socially and a very warm and bubbly person I will interact with a students and get to know them as individuals so they can pursue a job in the community.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
Yes, in early 2017 I was a Geography teacher-
Accepted - Geography Teacher Application. | SchoolRP (Just different usernames)

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I am a very dedicated person and will put my full on effort on this job, I will take it very seriously

Being a role in the School role play community is very important to me, I have had a lot of experience with roleplay like this over these past 5 years, I am very active up to 5-12 hours a day on the server, I am always interacting with people and I think Fleur would be a appropriate fit for the role, I have had experience with teaching on this server I was a teacher in early 2017 and I think this will be a great role for me to get back on my feet.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: My character doesn’t do anything bad like gngrp they do not get in trouble.

Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Tutor at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Notes:
- Although this has been accepted, I noticed you directly pasted a sentence from Indeed (A job searching & description website), be aware that your applications will always be checked for plaigarism & the rules have specifically stated to use your own words.​

Users who are viewing this thread