players online

I ran out of battery

ZackTimeKiller

Level 10
ZackTimeKiller
ZackTimeKiller
Notable
i don't normally do dis so uh ok uwu

hai, I'sm zack, zack with a k, or according to /someone/ it is zack does things. or edmund cause someone says so. (Idk why don't look at me)

my main characters that i often use is this one cringey doofus Ryusei Tachitsu, my grumpy dilf babygirl lawyer Botan Ōtsuka, and the pink giraffe Ophelia Montague

u can call me anything u want, it will have my stamp of approval, pls go crazy cause someone calls me sussy baka (side-eyes another particular person out there, u know who u r)

i also do tailoring and stuff, im ok in it, im not super skilled

o ye, i'm so quirky, i dont make skins because it's fun, i make skins because it gives me pain. we are not the same *emo hair flips*

and i have an addiction to making hot pinterest bases.

(BAAASE, GRRRRR, GRRR GIMME BASE, BAAAAAASE)

I also love freestyles as if it were my own divorced wife named Wanda

i teach ppl how to make skins, one of my funky freaky disciples that I yoinked off the streets is some super cool random dood named tays2fly, he's got main character syndrome cause he got good in the span of 4 days, so pls, pls this is a cry for help, pls fund my trip to the moon so i can get away from him as far as possible, because every mentor in every shonen jump anime gets (*neck snapping noises*) as a plot device so that the mc can get some random big power boost with an overpowered move to defeat the evil demon that kidnapped their boyfriend or whatever

if u wanna be taught how to tailor, uh, gg L, crazy, backflips

(dm me my discord is zacktimekiller)

oh ye i also do art ig (im ok innit)

and looking to expand the people trapped in my basement, zo pls, pls be my friend, plzz plz pwetty pwease cherry on top I pwomise I'll feed u m&Ms and Skittles (only the red ones)

GEBynum

Level 51
GEBynum
GEBynum
Rich
Tic tacs?
i don't normally do dis so uh ok uwu

hai, I'sm zack, zack with a k, or according to /someone/ it is zack does things. or edmund cause someone says so. (Idk why don't look at me)

my main characters that i often use is this one cringey doofus Ryusei Tachitsu, my grumpy dilf babygirl lawyer Botan Ōtsuka, and the pink giraffe Ophelia Montague

u can call me anything u want, it will have my stamp of approval, pls go crazy cause someone calls me sussy baka (side-eyes another particular person out there, u know who u r)

i also do tailoring and stuff, im ok in it, im not super skilled

o ye, i'm so quirky, i dont make skins because it's fun, i make skins because it gives me pain. we are not the same *emo hair flips*

and i have an addiction to making hot pinterest bases.

(BAAASE, GRRRRR, GRRR GIMME BASE, BAAAAAASE)

I also love freestyles as if it were my own divorced wife named Wanda

i teach ppl how to make skins, one of my funky freaky disciples that I yoinked off the streets is some super cool random dood named tays2fly, he's got main character syndrome cause he got good in the span of 4 days, so pls, pls this is a cry for help, pls fund my trip to the moon so i can get away from him as far as possible, because every mentor in every shonen jump anime gets (*neck snapping noises*) as a plot device so that the mc can get some random big power boost with an overpowered move to defeat the evil demon that kidnapped their boyfriend or whatever

if u wanna be taught how to tailor, uh, gg L, crazy, backflips

(dm me my discord is zacktimekiller)

oh ye i also do art ig (im ok innit)

and looking to expand the people trapped in my basement, zo pls, pls be my friend, plzz plz pwetty pwease cherry on top I pwomise I'll feed u m&Ms and Skittles (only the red ones)
Tic tacs?

Users who are viewing this thread