mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

I think a proper introduction is in order!

NukaRndz

Level 53
Introduction

Before I get this started, I'd like people to know that writing this feels needed, but at the same time it makes me extremely nervous to be letting the community know more about me than they already do. Not a lot of people actually know me well aside from my name and title, and the few who do know me know that I can be extremely cautious when it comes to talking about myself.

Putting all that aside, lets get this show on the road!

Hi everyone! I'm NukaRndz/MayRndz, though most know me as just May. Though I'm sure a lot of you here probably already know me just by the fact that I'm an extremely social person, and generally will sit in calls and talk your ear off all day, or by the fact that I hold multiple titles on the server. However For those of you who don’t know who I am, well here's your chance to get to know me, I'm open for any of your questions to be dropped in as a comment, and I'll be happen to answer! I have no opposition to letting people get to know me, and If you're willing to let me get to know you, you’ll find that I’m a very approachable person, and I can be fairly easy to talk to when you just need a friend! Clearly I've told you about my online alias May/Nuka, and a a lot of people seem to believe that May is my actual name, but here is where you'd be wrong. I'm not going to drop my full name but I'll let you know that people call me Bri.

My Personal View on Myself

I’d personally like to view myself as a very enthusiastic, optimistic, and bold person. I’m more often than not, not afraid to speak what’s on my mind, and tell you my real opinion on things. Aside from myself, I’m willing to listen to your thoughts and advice, always looking for ways to better myself! I acknowledge that I do have flaws, and that sometimes I can be an extremely stubborn person, but that doesn't mean I'm always an aggravated or rude person. I like to listen to people and hear their view on me, because having the ability to acknowledge others opinions usually means you can better yourself on the things you don't always mean to do.

My Digital Life

I have a very social digital life, and I am apart of a wide range of communities when it comes to discord, or just online games in genera. You'll most generally find me playing Minceraft, however I play a variety of other games on Steam! My top picks when it comes to games generally falls back onto The Long Dark, Slime Rancher, Maplestory 2, and Human Fall Flat. (Hit me up if you ever want to play other games with me.)

Another thing to know about me is I'm very involved in the SRP community, and the RPH in general. Within the SRP community itself I am most commonly known for being a recent Mod, however I'm also a member of schoolrp's event team, and of coarse one of my top priorities on this list, I coordinate the Lore Team! I've been around as a member of SchoolRp's community for a fairly long while, and have been here for almost 3 years now.

My Offline Life

Aside from online, I actually do a lot more with my life than I make myself out to do. Things such as Scouts BSA, NYLT (National Youth Leadership Training), sports, and musical theater. Though I'm not going to lie, this isn't even the beginning of the list of things I enjoy! I really don't understand how I find all the time for these things, but I do still manage it all.

My Time on SchoolRP

Mid 2017 - I joined the server
Early 2018 - I became a high-school teacher
Mid 2018 - I retired from high-school teacher
Late 2018 - I got banned for having someone who got banned on my IP
Early 2019 - I got placed on the bypass list and was finally Unbanned
Mid 2019 - I became a college professor, a lore team member.
Late 2019 - I got a college student account. Then I got promoted to the Lore Team Coordinator, and got college VB on my college account.
Early 2020 - I retired from College professor and became a shop owner, aswell as became an Event Team member.
April 10, 2020 - I got brought on as SRP staff, and now here we are!

Special thanks to all these people who helped me get where I am!!
@SparrowHunters @Collbert @Squishybean @Rainare @_FqllenKarma_ @alli @Rika @XxYin_YangxX @BleuLittleMuffin - I got like 1/10 of the way through and realized Id be sitting here for hours trying to find all your accounts- Im just going to leave it at that but know there are so many other people around and gone that I appreciate.

Last edited:

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
hello may, its nice to get to know more about you than our random conversations for L.T stuff

PatatoPotato

Level 4
It’s great to get to know more about you! I also used to teach during the same period as you so I’m wondering if we knew each other back then?

NukaRndz

Level 53
It’s great to get to know more about you! I also used to teach during the same period as you so I’m wondering if we knew each other back then?
Possibly my man, at that time a lot of things were on the forums though, so we may never know for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread