Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
I want a refund or I will charge back
Hi, If you want to chargeback your donation then you can do it via your payment service. ex. PayPal. But please read this before you decide to chargeback your donation:
Just think for a moment what you're doing. You are charging back a donation. This is just like walking into a Cancer research clinic, donating $15, then coming back the next day and saying 'I want my money back.' Donations aren't like paying for something, you are paying to support a cause, and in turn, you will get a reward. Not a product. And SchoolRP needs your money to be online and to pay server fees or for plugins, which help develop our server and keeping it alive with players and healthy.
Just think about that before you chargeback your donation.

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Just pointing out that this is like saying,
"Give me a refund or I'll refund."

It's against the Terms and Conditions, the evidence you posted in your ban appeal is fake (I reversed search the image and found it here), perhaps I'd have another change of heart if you directly PM'ed me explaining it without any fake things.

Mqrtem

Level 12
It pisses me off how you would charge back a donation when you got banned of entirely your own accord. We are especially in a time of need right now so charging back a donation is just a scummy move.

Martin jr

Level 20
More or less, charging back is something you can do, yet you break the Terms and Conditions, and decrease the server funds, which is quite a scummy move and really innappropiate at this stage. Therefore if you do this 'charge-back' action, you will be led to a permanent ban which is unappealable. Knowing how much you've been trying to get unbanned on the server via Discord, I'd rather not think of you getting into a do or die situation.

JustMeNick

Level 19
It's idiotic you have given donation to the server and just because you're were banned (For you OWN Fault) you want your money back? Really good >:/

Broji

Level 1
lmao I was joking I'm not an asshole lol also I need to resolve my no evidence because they believe the image is fake lol

EndlessAz

Level 9
This is probably not going to do anything to unban him or whatever but I have pictures of him in real life, I understand if he doesn't get unbanned but it's worth a try.
Here it is:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/361300802662301697/365762865115824128/image.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/361300802662301697/365763327286050826/image.jpg
(Please note that Discord was the only thing I could use)

Like he said in his ban appeal (https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/my-perma-ban-appeal-request.9302/), he was asleep whilst his brother was playing his computer. I understand if it was his responsibility but you should at least give him one more chance. Like I said, I understand if you reject this and he doesn't get unbanned. Maybe his brother actually looks like that, maybe his brother is famous, you never know. But, I'm not sure if that is his brother in real life or not, I don't know him in real life.

Once again, like I said, I understand completely if he doesn't get unbanned.

Mity

Level 104
i dont see the point of showwing ur face how tf is that evidence? an admin wont be like "Ow shit its a human we gotta unban him"

EndlessAz

Level 9
i dont see the point of showwing ur face how tf is that evidence? an admin wont be like "Ow shit its a human we gotta unban him"
Now, I'm getting triggered over your grammar, even though it doesn't matter but here:
I don't see the point in showing your face, How the fuck is that evidence? An admin won't be like, "Ow shit, it's a human, we gotta' unban him"*

Sorry, I was really triggered. Anyway, "i dont see the point of showwing ur face how tf is that evidence?", I only showed a picture of his face because he's trying to prove that that is his brother. I'm not sure if it actually is or not like I said, I don't know him in real life.

Like I said many, many times before, I understand completely if he doesn't get unbanned.

Mity

Level 104
Sorry, I was really triggered. Anyway, "i dont see the point of showwing ur face how tf is that evidence?", I only showed a picture of his face because he's trying to prove that that is his brother. I'm not sure if it actually is or not like I said, I don't know him in real life.

Like I said many, many times before, I understand completely if he doesn't get unbanned.
How in fuck is showing his face help show that its his brother who did it??

Broji

Level 1
also you want me to show the photos I have with my grandfather
I can tell you whole stories I have lmao

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
more of they spelled my name wrong
Jesus Christ you only need to reply once.
The persons name on the article is Danny Glover.
Your surname on PayPal is something completely different.
Therefore, you're lying.

All the images you send me are somewhere already on the internet, and therefore they're fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread