JustVibing
Omega+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

I_Vide_I

Discord Name & Tag:

Vide#6969

Previous bans:

One ban for ERP back in June/July of 2021 when I first joined the server. I was new and stupid at the time and didn’t read the rules. I haven’t been banned from the server since and have a clean record otherwise.

Describe your activity on the server:

Weekdays are when I’m usually less active, although I’m still on the server for at least 8-10 hours on those days, which are Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Wednesdays and weekends I am much more active, being on for usually 12-18 hours on those days, sometimes even 20 hours depending on if I feel like being on for that long.

Which timezone are you in?

The timezone that I currently live in is Eastern Standard Time (EST).

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/videg-caretaker-application.52257/ - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hs-karakura-high-student-council-application.43780/ - Denied

What is your motivation for applying?:

The reason for my motivation for applying for the police role is because I’ve been a huge fan of combatrp, and have been partaking in it ever since I joined the server back in June of 2021, but I didn’t really get into it until 2 months later, in August of 2021 when I would start doing gangrp and continued to do it until May of 2022, took a 3 month break, then got to it for another month before quitting gangrp again. This time though I want to be able to be a KPD officer, and the reason is because I find it very satisfying when you save someone, like a few weeks ago where I had a situation where I saved someone from a kidnapper as my college basketball character Rosannah H. Morozova, alongside the mayor’s wife, took the individual to the hospital. I want to be able to combatrp without being in a gang, to be able to punish anyone breaking an icly law, especially whenever a gangrper makes a mistake. I also want a whole new roleplay experience as an officer who goes around the city making sure that people aren’t breaking the law and protecting people rather than being the one to break the law and hurting people, as once again I’ve done a bit of from my Rosannah character.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

First of all, the main job of a police officer is to make sure that citizens are following the laws of a specific city and to make sure that the citizens are safe from anyone that wants to harm them. They are to punish anyone that they catch breaking the law, rather it’d be with a fine if it’s something as minor as jaywalking, or jailing someone for something as severe as murder. That doesn’t mean that the police are allowed to break the law though, as they work under the government after all.

Different types of duties:

Within the line of duty, each and every single officer has a different duty that they do, and they switch them out so everyone has a fair chance at every single duty.

Patrol:

Usually either with a partner or in groups of three, officers would go around patrolling the entire city, catching anyone who is breaking the law. If they catch anyone doing anything illegal or wearing a mask then they would have the individual to a wall as they would pat them down.

CCTV:

CCTV is one of the most important aspects of the police department because it is used to pinpoint where a criminal is at while the police are looking for them, making it not as easy for the criminal to get away from them. It is also used as evidence against someone if they did commit a crime and they’ve been caught by CCTV, and a police officer happens to be on it at the time. A police officier MUST be at CCTV in order to catch the criminal on it, with CCTV having a 30 block range.

Front Desk:

The police sit at the front desk in order to answer any important questions that people may have, take in reports, release prisoners who have been bailed by someone, and fill out a restraining order from a citizen against someone else as long as they have solid evidence. Anyone at any position can sit at the front desk.

Handling prisoners:

As an officer, they must make sure that all prisoners are fed, kept in line, and most importantly making sure that they do not escape prison at all, and if someone pays for their bail to make sure that they are freed with all of their items that are legal, unharmed. If an inmate is acting irrational or trying to escape, it is an officers job to make sure that they are disciplined accordingly and that they do not escape at all.

Taking in calls:

Also an extremely important part of an officer’s job, they take in calls about emergencies that happen within the city, usually responding with at least one other officer as backup. They take in calls such as a cat stuck in a tree, someone having a weapon out, or even a hostage situation. A location must be given in order for officers to respond and go to a specific location, and if the call involves anything dangerous such as someone holding a weapon out or a hostage situation, then two or more officers are required to respond as they have no idea what they are getting themselves into

Police Positions:

There are positions that are given to each and every officer. Every officer starts off at the bottom, but through hard work, dedication, and meeting quotas they get promoted to a higher rank, and thus can do more with their job than before.

Police Cadet:

This is a police officer who was just recruited into the force. They go through some training, are limited on what they can do, usually sitting at the front desk to answer any questions that citizens may have, taking in reports. Whenever they go on patrol, they are always accompanied by a higher-up and trained on what they should and should not do if they were to pat down someone, hand-cuff them, etc. After a few weeks, they are evaluated to see if they have learned from their training, and if they have then they are promoted.

Patrol Officer:

They are to maintain order within a city, making sure that every citizen is obeying the law by going around patrolling, answering questions at the front desk, and taking in calls. They are still usually accompanied with another officer while patrolling, however they are allowed to do more, such as raiding an apartment with a warrant and probable cause.

Police Corporal:

They are expected to act in the capacity of a Sergeant, usually hosting training or patrolling with cadets or patrol officers in the absence of or at the direction of the Sergeant. They are to supervise patrol activities to make sure that officers below them aren’t doing anything irrational. Other than that they have the same responsibilities as a Patrol Officer

Police Sergeant:

A Sergeant is in charge of keeping an eye on officers ranked below him. They are to come up with plans for the day, host any training sessions, evaluate the work of other officers, assign what an officer needs to do for that specific day, and review what the officer has done for that day. They are considered to be a first-line supervisor, and perform the same duties as all other officers below them, but they are in charge of carrying out those duties.

Police Lieutenant:

They are in charge of supervision and overall management and coordination of law enforcement activities of any officer that is ranked below them. They are to conduct training, handle disciplinary actions on any officer that misbehaves while on the line of duty, review performance evaluations, and approve and monitor leave requests. They are to plan out certain actions, such as duties, raids, and more.

Police Detective Constable:

Constables are able to carry out both criminal and civil laws. Also whenever asked, they are able to investigate criminals alongside a detective that is higher up than them. They are able to patrol like every other officer

Police Detective Inspector:

Their job is to investigate a crime that has happened, rather it’d be interrogating a suspect or witness, gathering evidence at the crime scene, such as blood, finger prints, and weapons that were used. They also view CCTV for any evidence that could be used against the criminal. They are able to carry out their duties like every other officer, such as patrolling, responding to citizens at the front desk, etc.

Police Detective Chief Inspector:

They manage large teams of inspectors, sergeants, constables and other police staff, managing police investigations that are currently going on. Also, they set a plan for deployment of resources to incidents, including major and/or critical incidents, while also mitigating risk and making sure every officer is safe to the best of their ability. They usually will join on the investigations, but they also may carry out their everyday duty like a normal officer would.

Police Detective Superintendent:

Superintendents are critical for operating policing for major or critical events or incidents, carrying responsibility for all activities within the detective division, making sure that they gather all of the correct evidence before actually prosecuting a criminal. They can also carry responsibility for strategic or policy lead for one or more areas of policing across the force or organisation

Police Captain:

Their job is to assist the commissioner in the administration and supervision of the entire police department, as well as directing, managing, supervising, and coordinating activities and operations within the department. They also take command of the police department if the commissioner is absent and unable to take control of the department.

Police Commissioner:

The commissioner is the leader of the police department. They are in charge of administration and supervision of the entire police department, making sure that all police activities are within probable cause, as well as hiring cadets and firing anyone who he deems to not put any effort in their duties whatsoever. If the mayor feels like the commissioner is corrupt and breaking laws, then the mayor has the right to let lower rank officers arrest the commissioner.

Equipment:

Finally, every officer is equipped with tools that help them carry out their line of duty, to make sure that citizens are obeying the law and that they are safe.

Baton:

The baton is usually used to either punish or sedate criminals within probable cause, however it can be taken from the hands of the officer so they have to be careful when being used. Just two hits on the head with it will cause the individual to be knocked out.

Handcuffs:

Every officer carries two pairs of handcuffs, allowing them to detain or arrest up to two individuals per patrol, requiring a second officer if a third individual needs to be detained/arrested. Whenever someone is being cuffed, their hands would usually be behind them with their wrists being within close proximity of each other so the individual has a less likelihood of the criminal being able to hurt someone. They are then taken to the station for either questioning or to receive their sentence for breaking the law.

Radio:

The radio is a communications device that is used by emergency services to communicate to each other. The audio can be recorded if activated by the officer, and the radio is placed on the right shoulder or being held in their hand. However, the radio can be broken if it is smashed by a blunt weapon with proper permissons.

Breathalyzer:

A tool used by officers to determine the amount of alcohol that is within an individual by breathing right into it

Police Badge:

A form of identification that the police bring around. It contains their actual identification along with two different golden-colored symbols. It would show what department the officer works for, what their badge number is, and what rank they are.

X26 Taser:

A non-lethal solution to bringing down a criminal, a electroshock weapon that shoots two small dart-like electrodes to deliver an electrical current that peaks at 50,000 volts, but reduces drastically once it reaches the body, causing an electrical shock to the individual that stuns them for two minutes. It has a seven block range.

Pepper Spray:

Pepper Spray is used to spray a substance into the individual's eyes to cause a burning sensation, pain, and temporary blindness. It can blind for a maximum of two minutes, has a seven block range, and can only be used by Corporals and above.

Crowbar:

A tool which is used in order to pry doors open by force. It can be obtained illegally through the black marker, but the police are able to have it legally, only for ranks Corporal and above though.

Glock 17:

A lethal and a lot more painful way to taking care of a criminal, it is a recoil-opeerated, semi-automatic handgun, firing the 9x19mm Parabellum cartridge. If shot in the head, instantly knocks out the individual and begins a 10 minute bleedout timer. Renders arms useless if shot there, starts bleedout timer and prohibits use of deadly force if shot in chest, slows down if shot once in legs, stops them completely if shot again in legs. Has a thirty block range with a two block physical range, and can only be granded to higher-ups and detective inspectors. However, it can be given temporarily to sergeants or detective constables.

Riot Gear:

Special gear that is worn by officers that hides the identity of them. The gear provides additional assistance to anyone wearing them, especially on calls that are considered very dangerous.

Police Bike:

A vehicle that allows one officer to move at faster speeds than running and allows them to arrive to calls much quicker. Only corporals and above as well as detectives can have one.

Police Cruiser:

Same thing as a police bike, except that more people can ride in it and can only be possessed by higher-up officers and detective inspectors

Luminol Spray:

A special spray that is used to detect any blood or dents that are on an individual's possessions, mainly weapons.

Disposable latex gloves:

Disposable non-fingerprint-proof gloves that officers wear at all times while on-duty.

First-Aid Kit:

A minor kit that is used whenever an ambulance/EMT is unavailable. It is used to extend the bleedout timer by 5 minutes

Body camera:

A constant recording and live-streaming waterproof camera that is attached to the front of the officer’s uniform. It has the same properties as CCTV and can be seen from the player’s point of view.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

The police in SchoolRP is extremely important because it makes it more realistic considering that there are other factions, jobs, and most importantly gangs. Their main goal is to keep crime to a minimal to the best of their ability by keeping an eye out for anyone doing anything illegal, such as jaywalking or majorly hurting someone, and to punish anyone that has been caught in the act with either a fine or arresting the character and putting them in jail, essentially losing the character either temporarily or permanently, making people think twice both icly and oocly before they perform their actions.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I acknowledge that I am subject to be demoted at any time.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes, in fact I am 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role and I will show it.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?

Yes, I will show up to training when that is being held if I am online.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Nadja Ryder Morozova

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:

Female, She/Her

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

PhD: Law enforcement/Criminology
Masters: Psychology

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?

German, Russian

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Nadja would be a very muscular French-Russian female standing at 5’6, having bright ginger hair and brown eyes, with her father’s name tattooed on her right hand. Nadja would have a cold personality due to the fact that she was in the military, which I will get to in the backstory, which keeps her closed off from expressing her true feelings to anyone but herself. However, she knows how to defend herself in close-quarters combat whenever absolutely necessary due to being well trained throughout her whole life.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?

Professional/On-duty:

Nadja would take her job very seriously, showing a cold, militaristic like tone to her expression. She would be highly alert at all times no matter where she is, even while in the station, not letting anyone bring her guard down, not even her family, friends or co-workers.

Casual/Off-duty:
Nadja would still have a cold expression on her face as well as be semi-alert of her surroundings, but she would have more of a chill expression than the usual militaristic tone. She would have a casual conversation with people whenever she feels like talking to people, although keeping her cold expression to hide her true emotions as she doesn’t like to show them.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?

Nadja views having co-workers and working as a team one of if not the most important things to do as an officer, especially with all of the criminals running around the city. She views being alone the worst thing you can do as a police officer because multiple people can jump out at you if you are alone and basically severely hurt or kill you. She works very well in these environments, especially since she had to communicate to her fellow comrades about what to do, certain positions of enemies, and a load of other things while she was in the military.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?

Nadja would be able to be both a leader and a follower. The reason for her being a follower is because due to her being in the military, she tends to listen to commands given to her from her higher ups, as she knows that if she doesn’t listen then she would get punished. Also the reason why she would be able to lead a group is because she is aware of her surroundings. In a high pressure situation she would keep her co-workers calm, come up with a plan for the situation, and try to execute that plan. If that plan doesn’t work, then she would brainstorm right on the scene what the backup plan is.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)

Early Childhood

Nadja Ryder Morozova was born in Tokyo, Japan with her twin Kagami Genn Morozova. For the first few years of their life, their mother would be mainly taking care of them. Doing the dishes, going to work, taking care of Nadja and Kagami, while their father would still be out in the military, serving the country. Everytime their father would come home, he would bring a toy airplane for Nadja to play around with, making silly plane noises as she would run around the house excited about her new gifts from her father. However, when Nadja was around four years old her father had to retire due to some complications that have happened to him, but that didn’t stop Nadja from caring so much about her father. Then, at the age of six years old, she would start to hear stories about his time in the military, in which she would always be overjoyed about them. Three years later when she was nine years old she would have an assignment in school about what she wants to be when she grows up. Well, she did the assignment, and in it she wrote “I want to be in the military, just like my father!”

Teenage Years

As a teenager, Nadja’s father began to teach her how to be tough, built her an obstacle course for her to run through, and gave her daily tasks for her to do. If she didn’t listen to him, then her father would make her do some exercises that would seem quite harsh, such as carrying something that is very heavy, doing a certain number of push-ups, etc. Of course, her father encouraged her to also focus on her school work as well, to get good grades and to not fail.While Kagami wasn’t liked by her father and thus went a completely different path, Nadja continued on her path towards where her father once was, the military. She’s trained hard for days, weeks, months, years! Four years to be exact. By the age of seventeen, it would show that she has worked hard to be where she is at. She can go through the obstacle course with relative ease, run quite quickly, and lift objects that are very heavy, as well as not show her true emotions to the enemy, as that is a sign of weakness. Next year, at eighteen years old, Nadja would end up graduating from high school, earning her diploma, and enlisting into the military, her wish coming true.

Military Years

As soon as Nadja was enlisted into the military, she would say goodbye to her father and her twin sister Genn, before she would move to where she is stationed. When she first arrived, she decided that she wanted to have a backup plan in case she ended up leaving a bit sooner than expected. So, she decided to major in two courses, law enforcement and criminology. At the start of her military career, she would go through intense training, much more intense than what her father had taught her, and she was punished more severely if she didn’t listen to what she was told. However, she grew to adapt and learn, and she learned very quickly. Eventually, before she became nineteen, Nadja would listen to orders, do her training, and even do drills and tests that her sargents told her to do, and she did them well, and when she turned twenty-three years old she was able to train new people herself. Before then though, at the age of twenty, Nadja’s father passed away unexpectedly. Devastated, her higher-ups allowed her to return home for a bit to support her family in their time of need, but this hurt Nadja more than anyone else as her and her father were extremely close. During her month of being home, after the funeral she would walk up to his grave as she would stay there for at least three hours, not leaving the grave at all. Before she left though, she’d whisper at the grave “I will continue to make you proud dad.” After that day, she’s grown stronger as a person, but also grown colder as she masks her true emotions at all times, rather with family, friends, co-workers, and even her higher-ups. She didn’t want to forget her father though, so before she left to go back, she ended up getting a tattoo with his name on her right hand, to remind herself why she is staying strong for him. Once she was able to train others at the age of twenty-three, she’d then add on to her education, minoring in psychology and how the human brain works, as well as thinking what criminals would think and using that to her advantage. At the age of twenty-four she ended up getting her PhD in both law enforcement and in criminology, and at the age of twenty-seven she would get masters in psychology. At the age of twenty-six Nadja decided that it was time to call it quits, so she told her higher-ups that she’s retiring from the military and that she wants to go home.

How she ended up in Karakura and applied as a officer

Once she returned home, Nadja helped her family by getting groceries, carrying stuff around, etc. She’d continue to do her daily exercise as she wants to stay in shape. After she got her masters in psychology at twenty-seven she would hear about her twin Genn becoming a judge at a city that has a very high crime rate, Karakura. Seeing how high the crime rate is, she would instantly pack her bags and go out to Karakura where her sister is at. Once she arrived, she would go to the station and she would pick up an application to join the karakura police station. Eager to make her father proud and wanting to protect people from gangs, she would go to her sister’s apartment and she would fill out her application. After filling it out, she would submit the application and wait.​

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No, a pocket knife is an illegal weapon that is bought from the Black Market. If an individual is found with it on them they would be arrested for minor illegal weaponry, however they can be charged more depending on if it was used or attempted on an innocent civilian or a government official, up to any murder charge..

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription

Paracetamol
Lactulose
Cough Syrup
Eyepatch
Surgical Mask

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?

Whenever I see a co-worker physically abuse an inmate, my first reaction would be to get the co-worker away from the inmate as quickly as possible to prevent them from hurting them more. I would then yell at the co-worker saying that no matter how terrible the inmate is they do not deserve to be abused the way they were at all, as we represent the city of Karakura and that we must act professional at all times while on-duty, rather it’d be in the general public or while in the police station. Once I get my co-worker to calm down I would examine the inmate to see their injuries. Depending on the severity of those injuries I would either try to treat the injuries myself if I was trained enough or radio in EMS to help treat the inmate of their injuries. After the inmate is treated and put back into their cell carefully I would then go to a higher up and report the incident to them so they can deal with my co-worker and discipline them.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?

The first and most important thing I would do is radio in for backup immediately, as even if the subjects aren’t using weapons I don’t know if they do have weapons on them and it could turn into a very dangerous situation very fast.

No weapons are being used:

I would then unholster my taser from my belt as I would point it at the subjects who are attacking my co-worker and I would yell at them “GET ON THE GROUND NOW!” If they do not comply and continue attacking my co-worker or try to charge right at me I would then use my taser to either defend my co-worker or myself. Then, rather if they complied or I had to tase them, cuff them immediately as I have no idea if they have any weapons on them. I would then search them for anything illegal on them and arrest them for assault on a government official plus any other charges that are deemed necessary depending if they have anything illegal on them.

Weapons are being used:

I would unholster my taser from my belt and then without any hesitation I would immediately fire my taser at the subjects, seeing that they are using weapons to hurt my co-worker. Then I would immediately disarm them then cuff them as I don’t know if they are carrying any more weapons on them. I would then search them and arrest them for assault with a weapon and assault on a government official. Then, I would check for injuries on my co-worker, and if he did sustain injuries from the weapons then I would immediately take him to the hospital so EMS can treat him.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?

Whenever I find out that my co-worker is helping a criminal organization, the most important thing I need to do is to get as much evidence as possible, rather I’d be on-duty or off. Whenever I’m on-duty I’d make sure that my body camera is on and recording everything that is going on right in front of me, and if I’m off-duty then I would pull out my phone and would start to record. Evidence is extremely important, and once I do gain that evidence I would then go to any higher-ups including the commissioner and I would either ask them to pull out the body camera footage or show them the recording that I have on my phone.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?

I would look at the criminal in disgust and say to them “Seriously? Trying to prevent me from doing my job? Get on the wall now.” Then, after I’m done with the current task that I was doing I would pat down the criminal to make sure that they don’t have anything illegal on them. Once I’m done with that, I would then fine them for bribery, and if they cannot pay the fine then I would arrest them for it. If they do pay the fine I would then let them go and say “Next time don’t bribe the police or you will be fined again” then I would carry on with my duty.

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
We appreciate your interest in the faction. However, the higher-up team
has decided to deny this application.​

- While the reasons may vary, the main motive behind this review has to do with
the fact that there were other applications who had more chances at getting accepted,
which doesn't necessarily mean that your application was bad.

- Please understand that this decision was taken by the entire Higher-Up team, so avoid
DMing any member of the KPD faction in regards to your application.​

- Feel free to re-apply for the next Cadet Wave! However, we recommend that you try out
other factions to get yourself to be known by the playerbase and to have a better reputation.​

Users who are viewing this thread