mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

iAreolla (Areola) Intro

iAreolla

Level 0
Hiya! I am new to this server, well ever so slightly new, my friend (MonkeyPH2004) Introduced me to it and I decided to give it a go! A little bit about myself/ who am I?

My IRL name: My name is Areola, but iAreola was unavailable so I did it with a double L, secondly I know its an unusual name, but I am Spanish! So sorry, If I happen to speak Spanish.

My Age: My age is currently 13 but... On Thursday I will be turning 14, Woo Hoo!

My favourite lesson X): My favourite lesson is probably Drama, because its a fun interactive activity!

My favourite hobby: My favourite hobby is gymnastics and I would LOVE to be in the 2020 Olympics!

What country do you live in: I live in the U.K although.. My family are looking at moving to America so the chances are I'll be there soon! :)
!
Favourite colour: My favourite colour is baby blue! ^u^

Well, I hope to see some of you around forums, and don't forget to let me know IF you think I'd be good at something! I love seeing all of your guys' opinions!

Greci

Level 46
I'm Spanish too!

¿Cómo estás? Si me necesitas, ven a encontrar en el juego, mi nombre es la amnesiias.
Sin embargo, no dude en llamar a Kenzi! Sin embargo, yo vivo en la Inglaterra.

DJLord

Level 17
Welcome to the server! Ill be on eventually but my minecraft account got hacked. Once I get a new or get it back ill be playing schoolRP as soon so I might be able to see you! But for now I can talk to many people Even including you on the forums everyday I can which is every day... Because I have no life... What I Have A Life! Well Sorta :P ..... But yeah hope to see you sometime on the server and remember
Welcome!!!!!!!!
thVDVPHHUS.jpg
THIS IS NOT THE SCHOOL JUST A PIC OF A SCHOOL

Users who are viewing this thread