mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

If you do any job in-game, which would you pick?

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
Hey friends, an interesting question for you all today…

So, there are plenty of jobs and roles to choose from on the server for your character, but they aren’t always the easiest to access. Despite this though, I wanna know what role you’d pick if you could choose any! By this I mean… no applications, no nothing just pick it and it’s yours. Perhaps there’s a job not on the server that you’d like to have… tell me about it!

Bonus question; what would you do with that role?

- A Curious SRP Member

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
KPD.. or a nurse.. i donno.. i wanted to be an officer irl before i gave up on it for obvious reasons, so.

or i'd be a nurse.. nurse sounds fun...

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
KPD.. or a nurse.. i donno.. i wanted to be an officer irl before i gave up on it for obvious reasons, so.

or i'd be a nurse.. nurse sounds fun...
School nurse or like a doctor?

Hamburger

Level 187
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
I already have a job on my main, so for one of my alts I'm probably going for KPD or something.

Hirathex

Level 252
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
Love my current job in KPD >:)

But, I think being a Surgeon would be super cool too, maybe someday

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
I'd be a vet in game because I. Love. Animals.
That’s really fun, I like that… perhaps that could be implemented seeing as we have the animal whitelist now, perhaps suggest it some day!

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
I've already served in two factions: the school faculty and the Shrine. If I were to take another in-game profession, it would most likely be as a governing official! (Judge/Lawyer/Governor)

I'm thinking of being an ems, more specifically a psychiatrist, since I believe I'm fantastic at talking to people about things that are hurting them, and I already assist some of my friends oocly. Though a psychiatrist and a the****** are two different things, I think I'd do well in that area!

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
That’s really fun, I like that… perhaps that could be implemented seeing as we have the animal whitelist now, perhaps suggest it some day!
the suggestion was made before and sadly denied, i gave it a huge plus one tho

Users who are viewing this thread