mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

In this world its yeet or be yeeted.

DashNasty

Level 0
Greetings future friends and fellow role-players! I'm just getting back into Minecraft after about a two year period of not playing. I decided to get back into it because college is hard and I need something more relaxing than league of legends in my life. So I have turned to role-play where I can escape my problems by being someone else! HAH What are you going to do to me now life! I'm still new to online role-play but I've been playing and Dungeon mastering for Dungeons and Dragons since I was 15 (I'm 18 now). SO I know something about role-play but feel free to treat me like a noob and show me anything you deem necessary to make my experience better. Hope I can make my time here a Big Yeet.

Good Luck! Before role-playing you should check the rules if you haven’t already, when I first joined the server (a year and a bit now) I didn’t read them and I got so many warnings but besides that- have fun!

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
This is it chief

This ain't it chief
You have been yeeted.
I'll yet u upxdd

Greetings future friends and fellow role-players! I'm just getting back into Minecraft after about a two year period of not playing. I decided to get back into it because college is hard and I need something more relaxing than a league of legends in my life. So I have turned to role-play where I can escape my problems by being someone else! HAH, What are you going to do to me now live! I'm still new to online role-play but I've been playing and Dungeon mastering for Dungeons and Dragons since I was 15 (I'm 18 now). SO I know something about role-playing but feel free to treat me like a noob and show me anything you deem necessary to make my experience better. Hope I can make my time here a Big Yet.
Stop trying to be cool with the kids, I hope that big yeet was ironic

DashNasty

Level 0
This ain't it chief

I'll yet u upxdd

Stop trying to be cool with the kids, I hope that big yeet was ironic
I was Ironic. most of my life is lived in irony and I say stuff that is meant to make you cringe and laugh. I apologize for the cancer. Also If you've met my character in game you would know he is much the same. *Snaps suspenders*

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
I was Ironic. most of my life is lived in irony and I say stuff that is meant to make you cringe and laugh. I apologize for the cancer. Also If you've met my character in game you would know he is much the same. *Snaps suspenders*
okay xdl ol yeetcraft bbe.png

I shall yeet you that means you would be yeeted and being yeeted makes you no more yeet, yeets are yeet my yeet, the best thing about being a yeet is the yeeteds.

YEET

Users who are viewing this thread