mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Infold's Introduction/AutoBio

Boroski

Level 17
A great friend while I've had my time in the community. It's a shame we don't talk to each other anymore, but eh, I guess he's got other things to do. Good job doing staff stuff, by the way. Keep it up and never disappoint!

Wolfenrath

Level 84
You know, you weren't exactly perfect at doing your job while I was serving, both as an Officer and a Commissioner. But you were a remarkable Officer in your own way. You certainly left a good impression on me. By the way I have heard the police activity dropped rapidly when I left, I hope you keep doing your thing and continue walking on the road I left for the current Police Force.

View attachment 6565

Most of the police applications aren't the greatest. But, what justifies our inactivity is school, I'm trying to pick up my activity though.

I remember that day where I walked off the edge by accident; "He suicided"

Infold

Level 153
A great friend while I've had my time in the community. It's a shame we don't talk to each other anymore, but eh, I guess he's got other things to do. Good job doing staff stuff, by the way. Keep it up and never disappoint!
Cheers comrade, I apologise for the lack of our conversing but yeah we have different things to do these days. I enjoyed my time with you.

Infold

Level 153
You know, you weren't exactly perfect at doing your job while I was serving, both as an Officer and a Commissioner. But you were a remarkable Officer in your own way. You certainly left a good impression on me. By the way I have heard the police activity dropped rapidly when I left, I hope you keep doing your thing and continue walking on the road I left for the current Police Force.
I'll help rise the Police force. You did well on your part and pretty much you're incomparable, great stuff on your part.

Users who are viewing this thread