INTRODUCTION ‣ paws ❤

paw

Level 7
PAW2
PAW2
Rich
————————————————

————————————————
- I realise there hasn't really been a decent introduction for me for a good while! So, I thought I'd start fresh and create a new introduction. I'm not exactly new, I've been playing since 2019 on and off, and pretty much grew up with SRP in my formative years, so it has a really strong place in my heart; despite my gripes with some aspects of it, LOL. I probably have way too much playtime combined over all of my alt accounts and stuff over the years, since I've really enjoyed creating characters and interacting with the community - namely when I was KPD around 2020, which were some of my best memories.

So! You can call me Paws, I'm 18 and my pronouns are he/him. I have a habit of being a bit of a troll and a goober, but I promise there's some substance of personality within there, you've just gotta search around a little bit. I mainly play adult characters, my most recognisable being Makoto Shimada, Ryoichi Tachitsu and probably Ida Okichi. I've been pretty much every role on the server, even if just for short amounts of time due to my mental health. It was really enjoyable trying everything, and generally I've done: Librarian, Teaching-Assistant, Tutor, Teacher, KPD, EMS (surgeon), Shrine (Maiden), Shop-Keeper (Café) and been apart of some other minor factions.

I have a tendency to be a bit too honest, so please correct me if I ever say anything wrong ❤ It won't upset me, I promise. But thank you for viewing my introduction! Maybe you'll meet one of my characters soon enough. My main character right now is Sо̄zen Tachitsu, who is mostly at the shrine. If you want to join a family, Tachitsu are always looking for more people! We're super silly, absolute goobers but it's a fun time and we're all good buddies :) Hopefully I can talk to you soon, thank you for reading again!

PAW

Current IGNS: lkoi, lovepaw
————————————————

Ruin

Level 103
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
————————————————

————————————————
- I realise there hasn't really been a decent introduction for me for a good while! So, I thought I'd start fresh and create a new introduction. I'm not exactly new, I've been playing since 2019 on and off, and pretty much grew up with SRP in my formative years, so it has a really strong place in my heart; despite my gripes with some aspects of it, LOL. I probably have way too much playtime combined over all of my alt accounts and stuff over the years, since I've really enjoyed creating characters and interacting with the community - namely when I was KPD around 2020, which were some of my best memories.

So! You can call me Paws, I'm 18 and my pronouns are he/him. I have a habit of being a bit of a troll and a goober, but I promise there's some substance of personality within there, you've just gotta search around a little bit. I mainly play adult characters, my most recognisable being Makoto Shimada, Ryoichi Tachitsu and probably Ida Okichi. I've been pretty much every role on the server, even if just for short amounts of time due to my mental health. It was really enjoyable trying everything, and generally I've done: Librarian, Teaching-Assistant, Tutor, Teacher, KPD, EMS (surgeon), Shrine (Maiden), Shop-Keeper (Café) and been apart of some other minor factions.

I have a tendency to be a bit too honest, so please correct me if I ever say anything wrong ❤ It won't upset me, I promise. But thank you for viewing my introduction! Maybe you'll meet one of my characters soon enough. My main character right now is Sо̄zen Tachitsu, who is mostly at the shrine. If you want to join a family, Tachitsu are always looking for more people! We're super silly, absolute goobers but it's a fun time and we're all good buddies :) Hopefully I can talk to you soon, thank you for reading again!

PAW
————————————————
can we kick this guy

Xhast420

Level 8
————————————————

————————————————

PAW
————————————————
I wanna kick this guy

Users who are viewing this thread